Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett 22:00 - Nov 27 with 7663 viewsDoomed

I have been mocked before saying we should have only signed Harry until the end of the season, because we will go down with this squad.

Kenny Jackett should have been bought in at the end of season, great manager with a poor team and that's what we need because lets face it we are a poor team.
Kenny Jackett on 22:01 - Nov 27 with 6351 viewshoopstilidie

Yawn

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Kenny Jackett on 22:06 - Nov 27 with 6312 viewsToast_R

I think you need to get your Jackett on this one...
Kenny Jackett on 22:06 - Nov 27 with 6299 viewsdaveB

I think jackett would have been a decent option but Redknapp is a very good manager, he's in charge now and we should just back the fella
Kenny Jackett on 22:17 - Nov 27 with 6248 viewsrunningman75

Played better today, especially given our away form under Hughes. As Phil Collins said " no Jacket(t) required ".
Kenny Jackett on 22:27 - Nov 27 with 6220 viewsJuzzie

Redknapp will not sign a 6 month contract with us, no one would. Why would they?

Kenny Jackett on 22:41 - Nov 27 with 6198 viewskysersosaqpr

Yeah, sack Redknapp - let's get another manager in ASAP or we may go down.

Sorry, got to go, the man in the white coat is giving me the dream pill.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Kenny Jackett on 23:25 - Nov 27 with 6142 viewsdanehoop

Mmm. 21 posts, mostly Kenny Jackett related or something similar. WUM or Troll. Undecided at this point but certainly one or the other.

Never knowingly understood

Kenny Jackett on 16:21 - Apr 22 with 6011 viewsDoomed

Well, well, well here we are on the brink of certain relegation, with a team, no wrong word, squad of overpaid players that will struggle in the championship.

Before Harry was even given the job I stated we should have gone for Kenny Jackett and I got called a troll and everything else.

What has Harry brought to the table a worst win ratio than Mark Hughes and the most expensive player (no sense of position, I can't head the ball, Samba). Let's face it Danny Shittu could have done a better job, cost far far less money in transfer and wages.

I'm not saying Kenny would have keep us up but I'm sure he could have spend the £20m better than Harry did in the transfer window, ensuring we had a decent hard working young team for next season.

My prediction Harry won't last until the New Year, he will be sacked and QPR will be in the bottom 5 of the Championship!
Login to get fewer ads

Kenny Jackett on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 5968 views100percent

Mocked again.
Kenny Jackett on 16:38 - Apr 22 with 5948 viewsRANGERS4EVER

who says he would have accepted the job?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Kenny Jackett on 16:40 - Apr 22 with 5943 viewsscot1963

anyone else think that Jackett looks like a capybara

that is a bigger picture than I realised
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Kenny Jackett on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 5926 viewsRangersAreBack

He's hardly setting the world alight at Millwall. Yet another lazy look at people with previous connections to our club.
Kenny Jackett on 19:23 - Apr 22 with 5807 viewsJigsore

Kenny Jackett would have kept us up? Sure, I suppose he would have taken Dan Shittu back with him from Millwall, won manager of the month 3 times in a row and then flew off to Narnia

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Kenny Jackett on 21:02 - Apr 22 with 5735 viewsDoomed

Kenny Jackett on 19:23 - Apr 22 by Jigsore

Kenny Jackett would have kept us up? Sure, I suppose he would have taken Dan Shittu back with him from Millwall, won manager of the month 3 times in a row and then flew off to Narnia

I didn't say Kenny Jackett would have kept us up, face facts we were on a one way ticket to relegation,Mark Hughes made sure of that. What I suggested back in November was to appoint Kenny Jackett to build a team for the Championship.

Instead of pouring more money into over paid players (Samba), the money could have been spent on good Championship players.

Sorry if I upset you Harry lovers, but the club needed to go back to the drawing board.

Next season we will struggle with the calibre of players at the club and the long contracts will keep the club in dire circumstances for a couple of seasons yet!

Wake up if you think, SWP, Bosingwa, Ferdinand,Park, Bothroyd, Graneo, Samba and Hill will light up the Championship.

When we were relegated from the Premiership last time we had a decent side with a good young strike force of Gallen, Dichio and Sinclair
Kenny Jackett on 21:19 - Apr 22 with 5705 viewskropotkin41

I reckon we should have appointed that capybara.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Kenny Jackett on 23:23 - Apr 22 with 5635 viewsJigsore

Kenny Jackett on 21:02 - Apr 22 by Doomed

I didn't say Kenny Jackett would have kept us up, face facts we were on a one way ticket to relegation,Mark Hughes made sure of that. What I suggested back in November was to appoint Kenny Jackett to build a team for the Championship.

Instead of pouring more money into over paid players (Samba), the money could have been spent on good Championship players.

Sorry if I upset you Harry lovers, but the club needed to go back to the drawing board.

Next season we will struggle with the calibre of players at the club and the long contracts will keep the club in dire circumstances for a couple of seasons yet!

Wake up if you think, SWP, Bosingwa, Ferdinand,Park, Bothroyd, Graneo, Samba and Hill will light up the Championship.

When we were relegated from the Premiership last time we had a decent side with a good young strike force of Gallen, Dichio and Sinclair

Good point. Maybe it would be better to have a team like Readings. They haven't splashed out on fatcats on their last legs, they have a team that's only going to get better and for a fraction of the price.

I don't think theres any doubt they will be challenging for promotion for next season. As for us ... I have no idea. Sides often yo-yo before making their stay in the PL at least semi-permenant. Fernandes tried to fast track us to success and football doesn't work like that.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Kenny Jackett on 23:24 - Apr 22 with 5633 viewsNorthernr

I'm still very undecided about Jackett. Millwall's for seems to live and die on whoever they have on a three month loan up front - pre-Christmas it was Wood and they were good, after Christmas it's been Hulse and they've been poor. Is he doing well to just keep them in that league or should they be doing better? The football he plays is pretty uninspiring.

Jury out for me.
Kenny Jackett on 01:23 - Apr 23 with 5583 viewsDieByYourSide

Jackett always seems like a very decent bloke, honest and dignified. The man has a small budget to work on at Millwall and has always done a solid job, as well as getting them to the FA Cup semi final this year and could do well at a Club with more resources. They had Chris Wood on loan earlier on in the season and were knocking on the door of the playoffs, but Leicester signed him for £1M which Millwall couldn't afford.

Nah probably a sh*t option...lets see what high profile out of work managers are about..

Poll: And it's hi ho

Kenny Jackett on 11:22 - Apr 4 with 5389 viewsDoomed

Looks like I might of been right about Kenny Jackett (manager of the month), Wolves seem dead certs for promotion and have a good young squad. I still believe we would have been in a better position if we had gone for Kenny before Harry.

With Harry we have too many has beens in the squad and our squad is far too old and doesn't have the flair of a younger squad, that's why most of our games are boring to watch.

Let's face it looking at the squad if you were given an option how many players would you keep if it was your choice, for me I would only keep :
Green
Simpson
Yun
Onuoha
Traore
Morrison (if we can get him from Wet Spam)
Philips
Barton (make Captain-again)
Hoilett (still young and I believe can improve)
Austin.

The rest can go even Hill, sorry if that upsets people but, pick a team on what they can do in the future rather than the past!!!
Kenny Jackett on 11:25 - Apr 4 with 5379 viewstoboboly

I could have gotten Wolves promoted.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Kenny Jackett on 11:35 - Apr 4 with 5358 viewsDoomed

I doubt it !!!!
Kenny Jackett on 11:42 - Apr 4 with 5336 viewsTacticalR

Kenny Jackett on 16:40 - Apr 22 by scot1963

anyone else think that Jackett looks like a capybara

that is a bigger picture than I realised

Isn't that Brendan Rodgers?

Air hostess clique

Kenny Jackett on 11:43 - Apr 4 with 5331 viewstoboboly

Kenny Jackett on 11:35 - Apr 4 by Doomed

I doubt it !!!!

Pay me £1m a year and I can show you.

To be fair he did good business shipping Karl Henry to us.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2014 11:44]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Kenny Jackett on 13:33 - Apr 4 with 5209 viewsAntti_Heinola

Kenny Jackett on 11:43 - Apr 4 by toboboly

Pay me £1m a year and I can show you.

To be fair he did good business shipping Karl Henry to us.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2014 11:44]

also, when he lost his 2 strikers (Griffiths and Doyle) he didn't moan about it, je just told the team to be more attacking and to score more goals, which they did. Bit of a contrast. Like Jackett a lot, would love to see him back at LR. Actually, the job I'd want him to do would be running the entire academy, but he probably wouldn't fancy that.

Bare bones.

Kenny Jackett on 14:41 - Apr 4 with 5133 viewskropotkin41

Is that capybara still available?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024