Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting 19:17 - Dec 10 with 9962 viewsMightyScouse

Just to keep you all in the picture - John Coleman WAS today summoned to an hastily arranged board meeting and was grilled about his trip to Dubai, poor team spirit and the teams' poor performances, this season. He survived the meeting and is now clinging onto his job. He then had a meeting with the players in regards to MY revelations on this forum and threatened to dismiss any player or member of staff found to be leaking information.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:21 - Dec 10 with 5762 viewsSuddenLad

Best keep your head down then eh ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:22 - Dec 10 with 5706 viewssandylaner1

your a football player not a journalist

just get on with your job please
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:23 - Dec 10 with 5689 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:22 - Dec 10 by sandylaner1

your a football player not a journalist

just get on with your job please

Football players dad I've heard.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 5678 viewsboffley

Jackanory jackanory.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 5678 viewsboffley

Jackanory jackanory.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 5658 viewssandylaner1

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:23 - Dec 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:25 - Dec 10 with 5650 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:21 - Dec 10 by SuddenLad

Best keep your head down then eh ?

Any other changing room gossip MightyScouse?

Be interested to hear any other revelations regarding J.C. as you are clearly a man in the know on all things at the club!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:27 - Dec 10 with 5626 viewsDaleView

Well everybody knows what follows a "vote of confidence".
Watch this Forum 2 weeks from now.
Login to get fewer ads

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:31 - Dec 10 with 5590 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:27 - Dec 10 by DaleView

Well everybody knows what follows a "vote of confidence".
Watch this Forum 2 weeks from now.

2 weeks from now will be Boxing Day build up after 1 draw & 1 loss

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:39 - Dec 10 with 5525 viewsColDale

What I don't get is this.

If you have genuine concerns about what is happening at the club, take your allegations to the club and let them deal with it in such a way that benefits the football club. To simply post on here makes it look like muck raking and twisting things to fit an agenda.

The last time we had leaks was in the run up to a game which saw us relegated. That to me suggests someone doesn't have the best interests of the football club.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:49 - Dec 10 with 5450 views49thseason

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:39 - Dec 10 by ColDale

What I don't get is this.

If you have genuine concerns about what is happening at the club, take your allegations to the club and let them deal with it in such a way that benefits the football club. To simply post on here makes it look like muck raking and twisting things to fit an agenda.

The last time we had leaks was in the run up to a game which saw us relegated. That to me suggests someone doesn't have the best interests of the football club.

What worries me Col is that if there is any truth in the bullying and extortion rumours, then the club is laying itself open to to someone resigning and then starting a constructive dismissal procedure and suing for unfair dismissal which now has no upper limit on the compensation.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:57 - Dec 10 with 5388 viewsSalwaDale

What happens the next time rumours come out? Does Coleman have to face a roasting in the boardroom?

TBBT

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:05 - Dec 10 with 5169 viewsblackpoolcol

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:57 - Dec 10 by SalwaDale

What happens the next time rumours come out? Does Coleman have to face a roasting in the boardroom?

How abouts the mods just pass on the IP address to the club so they can trace the mole ........

Would soon stop the postings and get to the bottom of the "scandal"

"Its the terrorists" ala Mr Paul Simpson all over again

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:08 - Dec 10 with 5150 viewsSalwaDale

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:05 - Dec 10 by blackpoolcol

How abouts the mods just pass on the IP address to the club so they can trace the mole ........

Aye, Mr Simpson's phrase has been running round my head for the last two days, or however long it has been.

TBBT

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:10 - Dec 10 with 5124 viewsblackpoolcol

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:08 - Dec 10 by SalwaDale

Aye, Mr Simpson's phrase has been running round my head for the last two days, or however long it has been.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/2394025.stm

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:28 - Dec 10 with 5038 viewsRalphs12

Would it be that simple? Surely theres alot more to it, if not someone could be in severe bother.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:33 - Dec 10 with 5011 viewsswainclubber

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:28 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

Would it be that simple? Surely theres alot more to it, if not someone could be in severe bother.

i used to run a website a few years back, and back then it wasn't so easy to identify.ip addresses can be changed,and mobile devices shared an ip with other users from the same network.things may be different now but i wouldn't be so certain
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:35 - Dec 10 with 4992 viewsRalphs12

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:33 - Dec 10 by swainclubber

i used to run a website a few years back, and back then it wasn't so easy to identify.ip addresses can be changed,and mobile devices shared an ip with other users from the same network.things may be different now but i wouldn't be so certain

fooking minefield
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:41 - Dec 10 with 4958 viewsD_Alien

That would be an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Unless the police required information of that kind in pursuit of a criminal investigation, revealing an IP address for such a reason as you've quoted would be the end of this messageboard.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:42 - Dec 10 with 4949 views49thseason

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:33 - Dec 10 by swainclubber

A number of financial websites have been taken to court recently (or threatened) to force them to reveal the identity of forum posters who have posted untrue information which has affected the share price. I suspect the club would have to prove they had been financially affected - but it could happen.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:52 - Dec 10 with 4902 viewsswainclubber

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:42 - Dec 10 by 49thseason

A number of financial websites have been taken to court recently (or threatened) to force them to reveal the identity of forum posters who have posted untrue information which has affected the share price. I suspect the club would have to prove they had been financially affected - but it could happen.

you can get traced easily,but the data my server gave me wasn't enough. you need the isp on board. a simple ip address didn't do it because you can manipulate it or like i said it can even be shared on the cell networks. might be different now but im sure the protocols haven't changed massively so.

with said data available, if anything criminal was done the mobile ip im sure could be used to narrow it down,and mobile browsers also sent something called i think msisdn or something along them lines. that being the mobile phone number!!!! whether its still sent is another matter
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:56 - Dec 10 with 4881 viewschuckleberry

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:31 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

2 weeks from now will be Boxing Day build up after 1 draw & 1 loss

Two weeks from now will be Christmas Eve.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:56 - Dec 10 with 4881 viewsShun

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:23 - Dec 10 by BigDaveMyCock

So NigelWatson was correct after all.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:00 - Dec 10 with 4857 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:56 - Dec 10 by Shun

I really have no idea. It's just what I've read. I can categorically state that I'm in no way in the know, unfortunately.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:03 - Dec 10 with 4834 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:56 - Dec 10 by Shun

is NW a FL/FA Representative (Official) because there are plenty other forum's were his username comes up and with more than just one post

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024