Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Announcement 08:40 - May 10 with 7357 viewsLblock

Am I right that the club are confirming the pricing strategy tomorrow (Friday)?

No doubt there will be those moaning even if tickets are given away free but I really hope a good deal is rolled out
Christ we need a feel good factor and something to bring fans closer to the club again

I'd settle for £550.00 for LU Gold

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season Ticket Announcement on 21:59 - May 10 with 680 viewsNorthernr

Season Ticket Announcement on 18:07 - May 10 by wombat

They fecked up and have once again fecked up with the family stand .

Move the family's to the corner blocks of the lower loft and let fans use the rest of the stand as per normal , kids sit together then club can organise things easily for them as kids are sat together and fans aren't pi$$ed off by having to relocate , everyone's a winner ! Bit to bloody easy for the club to see this though

I agree that the club have been over the top and heavy handed with making such a key and large part of such a small stadium into what is effectively - as Dave B says - a children's area.

But when you look back at that Fulham home match last year where the two Down's Sydrome teams were sitting together and you had troglodytes yelling and demanding the stewards turf out the Fulham parents I can see the club's point of view on it. I think they're wrong - the end three blocks nearest the SAR should be family and not the rest IMO - but I can see why they did what they did. As ever they did it in the wrong way...
Season Ticket Announcement on 22:30 - May 10 with 642 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Announcement on 21:55 - May 10 by michael67

I was a pesky kid in the paddocks years ago sticking my programme through the square mesh hoping for a signing.

Get the kids back into the paddocks, I say. More fun for them.

So was I (70-71) was my first year.
The paddocks have everything that would be good as a family area.the kids can get up close to the players and see them warm up as substitutes and can see the managers making changes,and the opposing staff might not get as much abuse as they do now.
The only down side is the inclement weather.that can be solved by giving the kids and adults a free mac with the clubs logos on it which would mean free advertising for the club when they wear them to school and other places.they wouldn't get any wetter than they already do in the first 6 rows of the loft.
Or can they not put some sort of clear plastic roof over the paddock?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024