Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A year today ! (n/t) 16:31 - Jun 22 with 1336 viewswombat

RIP Alan McDonald
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

A year today ! (n/t) on 16:55 - Jun 22 with 1318 viewsbosh67

Yes indeed, a great man. RIP

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A year today ! (n/t) on 17:32 - Jun 22 with 1276 viewsJuzzie

Never forgotten. RIP.

A year today ! (n/t) on 18:28 - Jun 22 with 1245 viewsloftboy

Wonder what he would of made of some of the current squad?

RIP Big man

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

A year today ! (n/t) on 19:15 - Jun 22 with 1221 viewsMonahoop

A year today ! (n/t) on 18:28 - Jun 22 by loftboy

Wonder what he would of made of some of the current squad?

RIP Big man

I think most of us will know the answer to that question.

One of QPR's and NI's finest. Never forgotten.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

A year today ! (n/t) on 19:18 - Jun 22 with 1219 viewscjc

A good bloke all round. Missed.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

A year today ! (n/t) on 19:20 - Jun 22 with 1217 viewsMetallica_Hoop

RIP

To the finest defender I've ever seen at Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

A year today ! (n/t) on 19:27 - Jun 22 with 1211 viewsLimper

Macca RIP.

If you are old enough, you'll have very satisfting memories of how he always dealt with Hughes. My favourite one being Macca absolutely clattering him at Loftus Road. From the crumpled heap, Macca rose to receive a yellow card and rapturous applause from the Loft. Hughes, never a wimp, got stretchered off to even more joy from the crowd. I hated Hughes then, obviously I hate hate him more now.

Naming a plane after him was a nice touch Tony, but Macca could have told you Hughes was never welcome at Loftus Road.

We revere our number 10s and point to them as 'what QPR are about' but for me Macca was and is what QPR should be about. 17 years of service and he never gave less than 100%.
A year today ! (n/t) on 19:32 - Jun 22 with 1203 viewsHollowayRanger

legend in every sense of the word

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

A year today ! (n/t) on 19:57 - Jun 22 with 1197 viewspaulparker

A year today ! (n/t) on 19:27 - Jun 22 by Limper

Macca RIP.

If you are old enough, you'll have very satisfting memories of how he always dealt with Hughes. My favourite one being Macca absolutely clattering him at Loftus Road. From the crumpled heap, Macca rose to receive a yellow card and rapturous applause from the Loft. Hughes, never a wimp, got stretchered off to even more joy from the crowd. I hated Hughes then, obviously I hate hate him more now.

Naming a plane after him was a nice touch Tony, but Macca could have told you Hughes was never welcome at Loftus Road.

We revere our number 10s and point to them as 'what QPR are about' but for me Macca was and is what QPR should be about. 17 years of service and he never gave less than 100%.

I also seem to recall Sparkless getting macca sent off as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

A year today ! (n/t) on 23:16 - Jun 22 with 1134 viewsBushman

Macca RIP.

Seem to remember Hughes getting Macccered about 30 secs after Ko and having to go off!

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

A year today ! (n/t) on 00:48 - Jun 23 with 1122 viewswombat

A year today ! (n/t) on 23:16 - Jun 22 by Bushman

Seem to remember Hughes getting Macccered about 30 secs after Ko and having to go off!

Macca did Hughes down the back his leg from knee to ankle I seem to remember , Hughes went mental at the ref then went off not long after

Poll: which is your favouite foot

A year today ! (n/t) on 01:23 - Jun 23 with 1115 viewsqueensparker

Macca RIP.

One of the greatest QPR moments ever!

I remember the whole crowd booing and telling Hughes to get up and stop trying it on until the stretcher came on as well.

Watching Macca go toe-to-toe with the likes of Hughes, Fashanu, Harford, Quinn etc was something to look forward to. Don't get those 100% anything goes battles any more.
A year today ! (n/t) on 01:41 - Jun 23 with 1107 viewsade_qpr

What TF wouldn't give to sign a young Macca now. He would smash the club's transfer fee record and none of us would blink an eye lid.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

A year today ! (n/t) on 12:42 - Jun 23 with 1040 viewskomradkirk

club and country a great man.
A year today ! (n/t) on 13:54 - Jun 23 with 1016 viewsTrellick

I take it everyone who wants to has signed this

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/alan-mcdonald-statue-and-stand-after-him-a
A year today ! (n/t) on 17:40 - Jun 23 with 961 viewsbosh67

I'd like to see a stand at the new ground named after him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A year today ! (n/t) on 21:27 - Jun 23 with 937 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A year today ! (n/t) on 13:54 - Jun 23 by Trellick

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/alan-mcdonald-statue-and-stand-after-him-a

I hadn't. It had slipped me by. Sorted now, tough, thanks!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A year today ! (n/t) on 21:34 - Jun 23 with 935 viewsCiderwithRsie

A year today ! (n/t) on 13:54 - Jun 23 by Trellick

Didn't know about that at all. Done!
A year today ! (n/t) on 22:09 - Jun 23 with 920 viewsoddball

A year today ! (n/t) on 21:34 - Jun 23 by CiderwithRsie

Didn't know about that at all. Done!

a model pro and loyal.rip big fella
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024