Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt going on loan 19:22 - Jul 13 with 11802 viewsJamie

So say SSN. 'Change of scenery needed' according to club source. Stoke & 2 German clubs interested.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:28 - Jul 13 with 1336 viewsQPRDave

Taarabt going on loan on 20:17 - Jul 13 by JonDoeman

I think a lot of 'Team Taarabt' haven't Dave, that's the problem!

Real eye opener isn't it Jon?
Taarabt going on loan on 20:29 - Jul 13 with 1322 viewsGloucs_R

Nobody wants to pay the money we are asking for so if we send him out on loan at least we get a loan fee which Spurs wont see a penny of.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Taarabt going on loan on 20:30 - Jul 13 with 1318 viewsichbinnaughty

Taarabt going on loan on 20:23 - Jul 13 by TopCat34

Unbelievable. TF should have got rid of Redknapp as soon as we went down and set about better long term planning with someone like Poyet. The club is heading in a worrying direction.

Naaah. I don't agree with all this chop n change mindset.
Arry is meant to be a decent manager (though I think he's got a HELL of a lot to prove having had since November to prevent relegation - clearly not that decent; though who knows the sht he inherited).
Anyway. We all know Taarabt is a very talented bell end (Hull away anyone? I hated him that day, fcking prick). Let Arry build "the team" to challenge next season and have a pop if/when it doesn't work out.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:35 - Jul 13 with 1293 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt going on loan on 20:25 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Adel's life will be made a misery by the Stoke fans, all it will take is for him to have one of his hissy fits and they will come down on him like a ton of bricks.

Or he might do a bit of magic and they will love him forever.Like I do..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 20:36 - Jul 13 with 1288 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 20:27 - Jul 13 by EalingRanger

Redknapp doesn't like him simple as that. Writing was on the wall as soon as he took over.

Arguably our worst ever manager, a certain Mark Hughes managed to get Adel motivated and playing well for the team in a far less egocentric way than under Warnock - so it clearly isn't impossible.

"Experiencing Adel Taarabt was also good because people might think he's difficult to manage, but he's a fantastic boy."

Steve Cotterill said that this week. Sounds like a nightmare doesn't he, our Adel.

"a certain Mark Hughes managed to get Adel motivated and playing well for the team in a far less egocentric way than under Warnock - so it clearly isn't impossible. "

When did Hughes ever get Adel playing well for the team? Every manager that's managed Adel has had problems with him, he was even dropped by the Morroccan manager, the manager was not prepared to put up with his behaviour.

I don't expect any club to pander to a player's ego. The sooner he goes the better.

Taarabt going on loan on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 1280 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 20:19 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

I do wish people would get off the managers back and let him build a team to get us back into the Premier League. Things will look different when we are rid of the prima donnas and replace them with decent, down to earth, hard working players.

In relation to Mo Sharif and Muslim players, it's their choice to eat and drink at a different time due to Ramadan, I still expect a high level of performance.

Not digging you out here SoG but I've seen the issue of Ramadan mentioned quite a lot lately, and it probably isn't as big a problem as some think if you read this independent article

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fasting-and-footbal

Poll: Who’s better?

Taarabt going on loan on 20:38 - Jul 13 with 1275 viewsstuabd

I thought the consensus from last season was that we wanted a tighter ship where there was some discipline amongst the squad and hard work and team spirit were going to be vital for us. But now some people seem to want to make exceptions for one player. I'm afraid it doesnt work like that. If you want a more disciplined team that plays as a team, you need rules that apply to the whole team.

I am sure HR has given Adel plenty of chances. Loan deal seems like a good idea. As for the Ramadam thing, I know and have worked with plenty of Muslims that pray regularly, etc etc during this month, but at the same time do not see the point of denying themselves water when it's hot during the day.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:39 - Jul 13 with 1270 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 20:35 - Jul 13 by Pommyhoop

Or he might do a bit of magic and they will love him forever.Like I do..

Your memories are based on the promotion season. He was a huge let down in the Premiership.

Trust me he will start misbehaving, it's in his nature. The Stoke fans fans aren't as soft as QPR fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt going on loan on 20:40 - Jul 13 with 1266 viewsflynnbo

Taarabt going on loan on 20:36 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

"a certain Mark Hughes managed to get Adel motivated and playing well for the team in a far less egocentric way than under Warnock - so it clearly isn't impossible. "

When did Hughes ever get Adel playing well for the team? Every manager that's managed Adel has had problems with him, he was even dropped by the Morroccan manager, the manager was not prepared to put up with his behaviour.

I don't expect any club to pander to a player's ego. The sooner he goes the better.

I suppose you would have got rid of Bowles as well? Too much baggage, not a team player, does what he wants, blah blah blah.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:41 - Jul 13 with 1264 viewsYorkRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 20:05 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Why are people blaming the manager? If Adel had a better attitude and greater intelligence he would have left by now it's just that clubs don't want to risk their money on a fat brat.

Everyone's acting like the club are hounding him out of QPR. It's bloody Adel who doesn't want to play for us. It amazes me when fans talk about him 'tearing up the championship again'. He doesn't want to play in the championship again, he thinks that he is too good for QPR, he even wanted to move when we were promoted.

Unusual but I agree with SOG on this point
Taarabt going on loan on 20:42 - Jul 13 with 1260 viewsEalingRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 20:36 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Hughes got him playing well for the team at the end of 2011/12. He was instrumental to that run of wins at the end of the season.

I specifically remember him getting booked for chasing Kyle Walker the best part of 60 yards and then clattering into him to stop a cross. I thought we had seen a "new" Adel at that point. He was excellent at the end of that season.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:42 - Jul 13 with 1258 viewsClive_Anderson

Excellent move by the club.

We've got loads of creativity in the midfield with SWP, Granero and Park and with Zamora and Johnson up front to bang them in. Why would we need someone like Taarabt? I doubt he'd be much good in the Championship anyway.

If Harry clearly can't be @rsed to man manage him properly and wants to get rid so he can bring in a load of his old mates on high paying contracts instead then that's fine by me.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:44 - Jul 13 with 1248 viewsMedwayR

Not sure how I feel about a loan, I'd rather sell but if we can't get a good deal then a loan could be a good option in the short-term - yet again no long or even medium term plan seems to be in place.

As for those saying 'arry holds grudges, out of curiosity are these the same people slating Redknapp for giving Bosingwa another chance time & again?!? I'm guessing Taarabt has been given chances but didn't step into line & still thinks he can do what he likes, seemingly even Bosingwa can turn up to training on time, it's not difficult!!

My only concern is finding someone to replace his creativity.

Taarabt going on loan on 20:44 - Jul 13 with 1248 viewshoopstilidie

We'll miss him.

He'll miss us more.

Nobody will cut him the slack we have done.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Taarabt going on loan on 20:46 - Jul 13 with 1236 viewsEalingRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 20:44 - Jul 13 by MedwayR

Not sure how I feel about a loan, I'd rather sell but if we can't get a good deal then a loan could be a good option in the short-term - yet again no long or even medium term plan seems to be in place.

As for those saying 'arry holds grudges, out of curiosity are these the same people slating Redknapp for giving Bosingwa another chance time & again?!? I'm guessing Taarabt has been given chances but didn't step into line & still thinks he can do what he likes, seemingly even Bosingwa can turn up to training on time, it's not difficult!!

My only concern is finding someone to replace his creativity.

"I'm guessing Taarabt has been given chances but didn't step into line & still thinks he can do what he likes, seemingly even Bosingwa can turn up to training on time, it's not difficult!! "

Where is the evidence for this? Cotterill said he was a good lad? Has Adel even handed in a transfer request?

People speaking about him in the same breath as Bosingwa should be embarrassed.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:50 - Jul 13 with 1086 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 20:46 - Jul 13 by EalingRanger

"I'm guessing Taarabt has been given chances but didn't step into line & still thinks he can do what he likes, seemingly even Bosingwa can turn up to training on time, it's not difficult!! "

Where is the evidence for this? Cotterill said he was a good lad? Has Adel even handed in a transfer request?

People speaking about him in the same breath as Bosingwa should be embarrassed.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/adel-taarabt-could-be-on-his-way-from-q

Just one of several media pieces on it.

Why shouldn't he be mentioned in the same breath as Bosingwa, they're both problematic, just because Taarabt has performed in the past doesn't excuse his lack of discipline. You have to have squad discipline, not one rule for Taarabt & one for everyone else. My point was that if the waste of space Bosingwa can be bothered to turn up on time, why can't Adel...

Taarabt going on loan on 20:51 - Jul 13 with 1080 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt going on loan on 20:39 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Your memories are based on the promotion season. He was a huge let down in the Premiership.

Trust me he will start misbehaving, it's in his nature. The Stoke fans fans aren't as soft as QPR fans.

Stoke fans have been starved of any talent since Hudson .Trust me they will f@cking worship him.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 20:54 - Jul 13 with 1069 viewsClive_Anderson

Taarabt going on loan on 20:50 - Jul 13 by MedwayR

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/adel-taarabt-could-be-on-his-way-from-q

Just one of several media pieces on it.

Why shouldn't he be mentioned in the same breath as Bosingwa, they're both problematic, just because Taarabt has performed in the past doesn't excuse his lack of discipline. You have to have squad discipline, not one rule for Taarabt & one for everyone else. My point was that if the waste of space Bosingwa can be bothered to turn up on time, why can't Adel...

I agree he should be bombed out of the club completely. Without him we've looked like a completely different team in the last two friendlies and there is definitely a team spirit that has been missing before.

We certainly haven't missed him as the other more committed players at the club have stepped up to the plate and long may it continue.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Taarabt going on loan on 20:54 - Jul 13 with 1068 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 20:51 - Jul 13 by Pommyhoop

Stoke fans have been starved of any talent since Hudson .Trust me they will f@cking worship him.

They had Mike Sheron

Taarabt going on loan on 20:56 - Jul 13 with 1059 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 20:54 - Jul 13 by Clive_Anderson

I agree he should be bombed out of the club completely. Without him we've looked like a completely different team in the last two friendlies and there is definitely a team spirit that has been missing before.

We certainly haven't missed him as the other more committed players at the club have stepped up to the plate and long may it continue.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Whereas last season with Taarabt was much better...if you were expecting a quick fix you're going to be disappointed, it's going to be a long road ahead with or without Taarabt!!

Taarabt going on loan on 20:57 - Jul 13 with 1059 viewsdaveB

more like Fernandes doesn't want to sell him but redknapp does and the player is looking to go so they have come to an agreement of a loan and see where they are next summer
Taarabt going on loan on 20:58 - Jul 13 with 1052 viewsrichranger

Taarabt going on loan on 20:25 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Adel's life will be made a misery by the Stoke fans, all it will take is for him to have one of his hissy fits and they will come down on him like a ton of bricks.

How ironic you call yourself 'Spirit of Gregory' - Gregory loved mavericks, such as Bowles and Marsh. He would try to keep Tarbs

Taarabt going on loan on 21:00 - Jul 13 with 1043 viewsdaveB

Taarabt going on loan on 20:17 - Jul 13 by JonDoeman

I think a lot of 'Team Taarabt' haven't Dave, that's the problem!

i have and it's obvious from the book that warnock created the problem by letting him do what he wanted for too long, it's amusing though when warnock moans about adel in training and finishes the paragraph with and he got the winner on the saturday so despite the hardship he tended to deliver

Oh well at least we have Zamora to build the team around now, 4-4-2 and hit the big man this season, i can't wait
Taarabt going on loan on 21:02 - Jul 13 with 1035 viewsClive_Anderson

Taarabt going on loan on 20:56 - Jul 13 by MedwayR

Whereas last season with Taarabt was much better...if you were expecting a quick fix you're going to be disappointed, it's going to be a long road ahead with or without Taarabt!!

I agree. If we're going to force players out the club it is probably best to get rid of the least talented players who haven't been able to prove themselves in the Championship.

Best keep players like SWP and Granero as they are more suited to Championship football and clearly have a much better attitude.
Taarabt going on loan on 21:05 - Jul 13 with 1023 viewsstuabd

Taarabt going on loan on 21:00 - Jul 13 by daveB

i have and it's obvious from the book that warnock created the problem by letting him do what he wanted for too long, it's amusing though when warnock moans about adel in training and finishes the paragraph with and he got the winner on the saturday so despite the hardship he tended to deliver

Oh well at least we have Zamora to build the team around now, 4-4-2 and hit the big man this season, i can't wait

So you don't think we'll buy anyone else then, Dave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024