Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt going on loan 19:22 - Jul 13 with 12056 viewsJamie

So say SSN. 'Change of scenery needed' according to club source. Stoke & 2 German clubs interested.
Taarabt going on loan on 14:33 - Jul 14 with 1165 viewsmakaveli1882

Taarabt going on loan on 14:26 - Jul 14 by SpiritofGregory

Barring Remy the rest of the squad is sh*t.

Adel is not a team player he wants the whole team to revolve around him. We can't afford to do that again. We were caught out in the Premier League because we didn't build a team, we relied heavily on Adel and he was average.

Harry is not Warnock, Harry is a better manager who has managed better players. He is the boss and needs to impose his authority, he will not pander to Adel nor should he.

Adel is not a team player

but he got more assists last year.... I don't understand?
Taarabt going on loan on 14:49 - Jul 14 with 1125 viewsmakaveli1882

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

that seems to be the way of it, maybe SWP will get the goals and give the creativity we need!!
Taarabt going on loan on 14:54 - Jul 14 with 1116 viewsqprewan

Maybe I am in denial but the fact is last season we scored less goals by far than any team in the entire football league. This has become a pattern and will not change quickly, I repeat what sense is there in loaning out the most creative player and even in a poor season the most productive one simply because the manager has a problem with him. It is absolute madness, Adel would carve up the championship. Maybee SPG could indicate who are going to be our creative geniuses next season.i think I am right in saying swp has one goal and 2 assists from his entire time at rangers but as long as he turns up on time for training with s smile on his face thats ok is it?
Taarabt going on loan on 15:17 - Jul 14 with 1077 viewswombat

Taarabt going on loan on 14:08 - Jul 14 by SpiritofGregory

Difference is he doesn''t want to play for us and Celtic offer Champions league football.

FFS will you lot get into your heads that he doesn't want to play for QPR. You are in denial, it's him who wants to go.

Must have missed adels statement saying he didn't want to play for us any chance of posting it up dear boy ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Taarabt going on loan on 15:48 - Jul 14 with 1047 viewshoopstilidie

Taarabt going on loan on 15:17 - Jul 14 by wombat

Must have missed adels statement saying he didn't want to play for us any chance of posting it up dear boy ?

Not a boy.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Taarabt going on loan on 16:09 - Jul 14 with 1007 viewsWeaverQPR

Taarabt is our best player but the fact is he doesnt want to be here and can't be arsed to tow the line.
3 years ago he was key in our promotion,he wanted to be here and was obviously enjoying playing his football here and we got the best out of him.

@WeavQPR

Taarabt going on loan on 16:10 - Jul 14 with 991 viewsnedflanders

Taarabt going on loan on 14:32 - Jul 14 by SpiritofGregory

The problem is that fans are in a panic because we are looking at the team we have at the moment not the team we could have. One thing we have are wealthy ambitious owners who will give the manager the money he needs to mould a successful team.

I have always been of the opinion that when signing a player you check the character of the player as well as their ability. This has been a major flaw in our transfer policy, At last we have a manager who sees the value in a players character as one of the main components to a successful team.

yeah you are right. Harry has a history of checking out player's characters before signing them.

After a decade playing in his native Holland, Marco Boogers joined West Ham United from Sparta Rotterdam for £1 million in July 1995, even though West Ham manager Harry Redknapp had never seen him play. Coming on as a substitute against Manchester United at Old Trafford in only his second appearance for the club, he was almost immediately sent off for a violent rib-high challenge on Gary Neville. The press called it a "horror tackle" and suggested that Boogers was hired to injure a Manchester United player on purpose. Boogers himself claimed the wet grass made him slide too far and noted that Neville was able to finish the match, but nevertheless he was suspended for four matches. In November he returned as a substitute against Aston Villa in a 4-1 loss. He played his last match a month later, on 2 December, against Blackburn Rovers in a 4-2 defeat. Redknapp would later criticise Boogers in an interview, labelling him a poor player. He also claimed that he never saw Boogers play and that he contracted him on a whim based on a videotape where he appeared to be a world class player.
In 2007 Boogers was voted number 19 in The Times' poll of the "50 Worst footballers (to grace the Premier League

yeah, its lucky Redknapp does his homework on players characters so we dont ever sign an Adel Taarabt ever again........

Taarabt going on loan on 16:11 - Jul 14 with 990 viewsEalingRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 15:48 - Jul 14 by hoopstilidie

Not a boy.

Whether you are a boy or not isn't really the point is it?

I too would love to see Adel's mythical transfer request. I think there is definitely an extent to which he has been forced out by 'Arry.
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt going on loan on 17:12 - Jul 14 with 906 viewsstansleftfoot

If we give HR the benefit of the doubt here, hard to do as he managed to relegate QPR, but what was key to Harry's relegation avoiding strategy was to forget about any attacking intent and try and defend.
It may of worked but as our performance stayed the same, the other clubs around us took heart and made small but crucial improvements in form and down we dropped. No goals, no attacks, mistakes in defence, two in front of a back four...etc, etc.
The player who suffered from this was our wizard Adel Taarabt. HR wasn't forcing him out, he was just trying to improve the odds of us staying up, so he would say!
The result, Adel doesn't get to play every week, he's fat, and he's got the hump. He doesn't believe what HR tells him and TF is trying to keep everybody happy.
AT is only a footballer and is at the mercy of Football Managers, HR has a history of mouthing off, he has a history of under-performing, AT has effectively been deselected and demotivated by HR and Harry might regret it around Christmas 2013.
Managers of HR's standard are becoming two a penny, he failed to keep us up, and I think the figures might say he did rather worse than the hated Mark Hughes.
Even TF has seen Adel Taarabt do his thing, he comes from an entertainment background, the boy is a footballing genius and is therefore potentially worth millions.
Only a manager like Harry Redknapp would create a situation where Adel won't play Football as a new season begins.....how hard can it be?
HR's strategy was wrong, he took us down and he's losing one very good player and can't get rid of a dozen shxt one's for love nor money.
Taarabt going on loan on 17:31 - Jul 14 with 861 viewspeejaybee

Taarabt going on loan on 17:12 - Jul 14 by stansleftfoot

If we give HR the benefit of the doubt here, hard to do as he managed to relegate QPR, but what was key to Harry's relegation avoiding strategy was to forget about any attacking intent and try and defend.
It may of worked but as our performance stayed the same, the other clubs around us took heart and made small but crucial improvements in form and down we dropped. No goals, no attacks, mistakes in defence, two in front of a back four...etc, etc.
The player who suffered from this was our wizard Adel Taarabt. HR wasn't forcing him out, he was just trying to improve the odds of us staying up, so he would say!
The result, Adel doesn't get to play every week, he's fat, and he's got the hump. He doesn't believe what HR tells him and TF is trying to keep everybody happy.
AT is only a footballer and is at the mercy of Football Managers, HR has a history of mouthing off, he has a history of under-performing, AT has effectively been deselected and demotivated by HR and Harry might regret it around Christmas 2013.
Managers of HR's standard are becoming two a penny, he failed to keep us up, and I think the figures might say he did rather worse than the hated Mark Hughes.
Even TF has seen Adel Taarabt do his thing, he comes from an entertainment background, the boy is a footballing genius and is therefore potentially worth millions.
Only a manager like Harry Redknapp would create a situation where Adel won't play Football as a new season begins.....how hard can it be?
HR's strategy was wrong, he took us down and he's losing one very good player and can't get rid of a dozen shxt one's for love nor money.

Oh Dear, Poor old Arry.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Taarabt going on loan on 19:11 - Jul 14 with 790 viewshoopstilidie

Taarabt going on loan on 16:11 - Jul 14 by EalingRanger

Whether you are a boy or not isn't really the point is it?

I too would love to see Adel's mythical transfer request. I think there is definitely an extent to which he has been forced out by 'Arry.

No..Wombat referred to Spirit of Gregory as "dear boy", S o G is not a boy, she's a woman. That's why I said "not a boy".
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Taarabt going on loan on 20:00 - Jul 14 with 1368 viewsdolcelatte

Really? Holloway took us down despite having plenty of games to keep us up and then took 3 years to get us back up and yet somehow he is hero worshipped by many, Arry inherited a serious pile of shite compiled by Hughes and gets vilified. He's not my favourite manager but I rate him as a manager over his career more than I rate a player who is defended to the hilt by many on here and yet from what I am hearing is one of the main causes of the divided dressing room. But hey a few flickovers means all is forgiven.

Unfrigginbelieveable some of the posts on this thread. Really statring to believe that some of our fans blinkers will never ever be removed. How the hell is Arry supposed to get rid of a dozen shxt that weren't signed by him in the first place for love nor money if no one wants them? I think that proves a point surely..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Taarabt going on loan on 23:18 - Jul 14 with 1253 viewsessextaxiboy

Ok from the top .

Redknapp didnt relegate us Mark hughes did . he contrived a situation where players on 10 grand and giving everything were next to someone giving nothing on 60 grand.
Morale and team spirit were non existant , a massive unpolishable turd .

Redknapp bought Remy , got in Townsend and Jenas scored twice from midfield , hardly a defensive approach .

A player is at the mercy of the Manager ?? Player power is at an all time high .

Redknapp took Spurs from the bottom of the Prem to the top four and Champions League qualification , He took Portsmouth into the Prem and the cup final .

It Taraabt is a football "genius" where is the bunch of of clubs waiting to sign him .

The ones he bought will go for more or less what he paid , its the Hughes sh*t that wont shift , because the tw*t gave them golden contracts .
Taarabt going on loan on 09:46 - Jul 15 with 1115 viewsdaveB

problem is Redknapp is clearly going to play 4-4-2 judging by the players he is looking to sign in attach so Taarabt doesn't really fit into that system
Taarabt going on loan on 09:49 - Jul 15 with 1107 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 09:46 - Jul 15 by daveB

problem is Redknapp is clearly going to play 4-4-2 judging by the players he is looking to sign in attach so Taarabt doesn't really fit into that system

That's one thing that annoyed me a bit with Redknapp last season, at Spurs he played 4-4-1-1 with Van der Vaart playing behind Adebayor/Defoe. I thought he'd do the same with Taarabt playing behind Remy, especially as Zamora could barely get fit, but he didn't really give it a chance even though they linked up really well.

Poll: Who’s better?

Taarabt going on loan on 09:54 - Jul 15 with 1099 viewsdaveB

Taarabt going on loan on 09:49 - Jul 15 by MedwayR

That's one thing that annoyed me a bit with Redknapp last season, at Spurs he played 4-4-1-1 with Van der Vaart playing behind Adebayor/Defoe. I thought he'd do the same with Taarabt playing behind Remy, especially as Zamora could barely get fit, but he didn't really give it a chance even though they linked up really well.

he started playing that well with Adel off the main striker and he was up clapping his every move in the early games and hugging him at full time, lots of love shown and he was fantastic in that spell. After the penalty miss Redknapp clearly got the hump with Taarabt and didn't stop talking about Bobby Zamora so the whole strategy of the team shifted and I can't see us going back to that 4-2-3-1 now
Taarabt going on loan on 09:54 - Jul 15 with 1099 viewsdaveB

Taarabt going on loan on 09:49 - Jul 15 by MedwayR

he started playing that well with Adel off the main striker and he was up clapping his every move in the early games and hugging him at full time, lots of love shown and he was fantastic in that spell. After the penalty miss Redknapp clearly got the hump with Taarabt and didn't stop talking about Bobby Zamora so the whole strategy of the team shifted and I can't see us going back to that 4-2-3-1 now
Taarabt going on loan on 10:09 - Jul 15 with 1064 viewsadhoc_qpr

Are we loaning him because we can't find a buyer or because TF assumes we will be back in the top flight next year and might want him back?
Taarabt going on loan on 10:28 - Jul 15 with 1051 viewsAntti_Heinola

Taarabt going on loan on 23:18 - Jul 14 by essextaxiboy

Ok from the top .

Redknapp didnt relegate us Mark hughes did . he contrived a situation where players on 10 grand and giving everything were next to someone giving nothing on 60 grand.
Morale and team spirit were non existant , a massive unpolishable turd .

Redknapp bought Remy , got in Townsend and Jenas scored twice from midfield , hardly a defensive approach .

A player is at the mercy of the Manager ?? Player power is at an all time high .

Redknapp took Spurs from the bottom of the Prem to the top four and Champions League qualification , He took Portsmouth into the Prem and the cup final .

It Taraabt is a football "genius" where is the bunch of of clubs waiting to sign him .

The ones he bought will go for more or less what he paid , its the Hughes sh*t that wont shift , because the tw*t gave them golden contracts .

Redknapp had more than half a season to get some results. He got four wins. With the same players, Hughes did better than that in less time in the second half of last season. Hughes has to take a lot of blame, but Harry is far from blameless. If he was this incredible man-manager (a myth, by the way) surely he'd have been able to get some of these guys performing better more regularly?

Bare bones.

Taarabt going on loan on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 1025 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt going on loan on 10:28 - Jul 15 by Antti_Heinola

Redknapp had more than half a season to get some results. He got four wins. With the same players, Hughes did better than that in less time in the second half of last season. Hughes has to take a lot of blame, but Harry is far from blameless. If he was this incredible man-manager (a myth, by the way) surely he'd have been able to get some of these guys performing better more regularly?

Yep This.^^
People keep saying Adel supporters need to take off their blinkers and stop being swayed by the odd flick or step over but these Arry supporters should open their eyes and stop being conned by his chirpy cheeky barrow boy soundbites to his press chums.He's nowhere near the manager some on here think he is.
Anyway like I said before Adel will probably still be at QPR long after Arry has f@cked off

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 11:59 - Jul 15 with 966 viewsessextaxiboy

Taarabt going on loan on 10:28 - Jul 15 by Antti_Heinola

He got four more wins than Hughes including an away win at Chelsea .
Try working with someone who doesnt pull their weight on six times your salary and see if an arm round your shoulder sorts it .

Redknapp brought in 4 players , 2 will recoup their fees , 1 loanee and Jenas on a free .

The wins that kept us up were nothing to do with Hughes , LR won those games he didnt know how we did it . Still no away wins . But still had the front to declare that we wouldnt struggle again .
Taarabt going on loan on 13:35 - Jul 15 with 904 viewsdoogi55

Taarabt going on loan on 10:43 - Jul 15 by Pommyhoop

Yep This.^^
People keep saying Adel supporters need to take off their blinkers and stop being swayed by the odd flick or step over but these Arry supporters should open their eyes and stop being conned by his chirpy cheeky barrow boy soundbites to his press chums.He's nowhere near the manager some on here think he is.
Anyway like I said before Adel will probably still be at QPR long after Arry has f@cked off

so adel didnt want to go to psg at the start of 2010 season.adel wants to leave as soon as the seasons over dont matter who the manager.

to blame rednapp is like adel saying man u want him real want him just plain stupid.
no one wants adel he his to much hassle.
now i thought he was great in the championship but done nothing in the prem.
Taarabt going on loan on 13:59 - Jul 15 with 872 viewsRangersw12

Taarabt going on loan on 13:35 - Jul 15 by doogi55

so adel didnt want to go to psg at the start of 2010 season.adel wants to leave as soon as the seasons over dont matter who the manager.

to blame rednapp is like adel saying man u want him real want him just plain stupid.

Apart from creating the most chances for the team in the Prem and was our best player he did nothing

If Redknapp had played Adel more instead of relying on the crock Zamora then we might of had a better chance of staying up

Taarabt going on loan on 14:01 - Jul 15 with 868 viewsdaveB

Taarabt going on loan on 13:35 - Jul 15 by doogi55

The PSG thing was pushed for by the club as we wanted to sell him then but when the proce dropped we decided to keep him

To say he did nothing in the prem is laughable
Taarabt going on loan on 16:00 - Jul 15 with 796 viewsbaz_qpr

Taarabt going on loan on 13:59 - Jul 15 by Rangersw12

Apart from creating the most chances for the team in the Prem and was our best player he did nothing

If Redknapp had played Adel more instead of relying on the crock Zamora then we might of had a better chance of staying up

Agree and if we had bloody stuck with 4-2-3-1 and played to our strengths instead of Hughes 4-1-4-1, Hughes/HR 4-4-2 and HR 4-3-3 we might have stayed up as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024