Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" 19:15 - Jul 15 with 6546 viewsJonDoeman

@davidmcintyre76 2h

Some strong interest in Mackie brewing. As I said towards end of last season, would not be at all surprised if he left #QPR this summer.

Getting rid of Mackie would be crazy IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 19:22 - Jul 15 with 3709 viewsdaveB

strong interest doesn't mean we want to sell but if someone comes with a big money offer I'd seriously consider it
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 19:26 - Jul 15 with 3681 viewsJonDoeman

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 19:22 - Jul 15 by daveB

strong interest doesn't mean we want to sell but if someone comes with a big money offer I'd seriously consider it

Yeah , hope we keep him, he's definitely the 'right sort'.

It Is What It Is !!

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 19:53 - Jul 15 with 3514 viewsGloucs_R

I love his work rate but his end game is what exactly? Not good enough as a striker and not good enough as a winger.

Poll: Are we staying up?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 19:57 - Jul 15 with 3483 viewsToast_R

He tore up the Championship last time out. Just as influential as Adel Taarabt in single handedly getting QPR points on the board and then sadly he broke his leg.

Lets not all get so arrogant.

To sell him would be f*cking stupid.
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:01 - Jul 15 with 3452 viewsRANGERS4EVER

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 19:57 - Jul 15 by Toast_R

He tore up the Championship last time out. Just as influential as Adel Taarabt in single handedly getting QPR points on the board and then sadly he broke his leg.

While i don't agree that he completely tore up the Championship i do agree that selling him would be stupid. A good Championship player, better than what we have on the table, could get goals and assists, so should stay

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:18 - Jul 15 with 3380 viewsonlyrinmoray

Part of the Hooper deal? Scotland player etc. Good opportunity to play Champions league and Partick Thistle
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:23 - Jul 15 with 3357 viewsfakekerby

I don't want Mackie to go as he's "the right sort" but to say he was as important as Adel is just plain daft.

I don't think he's been performing since we tried to flog him in January so maybe it's time he went in the best interests of his own career as he's not Harry's man.
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:26 - Jul 15 with 3335 viewsRblockPrior

I would be gutted if mackie left he is defo some1 we need 2keep! Please Arry keep Jamie

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:28 - Jul 15 with 3319 viewsdolcelatte

Let him go - got found out and runs around like he could chase a paper bag all day long but very little end product. Wardley mk 2

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:29 - Jul 15 with 3313 viewswestolian

Jamie Mackie would be very good in the Championship next season

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:31 - Jul 15 with 3303 viewsdolcelatte

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:29 - Jul 15 by westolian

Jamie Mackie would be very good in the Championship next season

He's been found out Westie - take the money and run..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:37 - Jul 15 with 3265 viewsmakaveli1882

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:31 - Jul 15 by dolcelatte

He will score 6-8 goals next year if that
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:38 - Jul 15 with 3261 viewsGloucs_R

Did he? I must have missed that.

Lovely guy, good work ethic, probably do better moving on than staying here.

Poll: Are we staying up?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:44 - Jul 15 with 3231 viewsRblockPrior

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:38 - Jul 15 by Gloucs_R

Did he? I must have missed that.

Lovely guy, good work ethic, probably do better moving on than staying here.

People forget he scored 8 in the first 7 games the year we were promoted then went on to get injured half way through the season

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:46 - Jul 15 with 3209 viewsPommyhoop

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:31 - Jul 15 by dolcelatte

Indeed.
Huth showed the way Just stand up in front of him stand your ground and wait for him to run in to you.Sometimes he might get lucky get a favourable ricochet and get a throwin::cue massive roar from the fans for his 'commitment'
Take the money..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:47 - Jul 15 with 3202 viewsmakaveli1882

10 goals since the end Sept 2010, was getting found out before his leg break

Nice bloke though want him do well
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:55 - Jul 15 with 3163 viewsRblockPrior

Fans that want him out who do u suggest we replace him with because even if we got hooper and it is a big if, we would still need another to come in to replace mackie. Really would be a bad move letting him go

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:58 - Jul 15 with 3130 viewsbaz_qpr

Laughable,

He had a good spell in a 4-2-3-1 system where Adel drew the opposition towards him and left Mackie tons of space to operate in. Mackie is a decent player in that system, next to useless in a 4-4-2 as a winger and a very average out and out striker.

I'd take the money myself because we are not going to play that system so he warms the bench as an impact sub. Great attitude but that is not enough to be worth a wide position where you have to chip in with 6-10 goals and 6-10 assists to be worth your place
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:59 - Jul 15 with 3124 viewsSpiritofGregory

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:18 - Jul 15 by onlyrinmoray

Part of the Hooper deal? Scotland player etc. Good opportunity to play Champions league and Partick Thistle

This
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:01 - Jul 15 with 3111 viewsMrNITK

Got found out.

Just like Swansea the season before last.

Found out b@llocks.

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:01 - Jul 15 with 3111 viewsJeff

it's interesting that everyone is quite clearly one one side of the Keep Him/Sell him fence without so much as a tribalfootball style punt at a pricetag out there.

are we being offered £500k or £5m for him? there's no point in selling him if it's the former, i'd happily see him go if it's the latter...

Can we not knock it?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:16 - Jul 15 with 3050 viewsToast_R

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 20:58 - Jul 15 by baz_qpr

Laughable,

He had a good spell in a 4-2-3-1 system where Adel drew the opposition towards him and left Mackie tons of space to operate in. Mackie is a decent player in that system, next to useless in a 4-4-2 as a winger and a very average out and out striker.

I'd take the money myself because we are not going to play that system so he warms the bench as an impact sub. Great attitude but that is not enough to be worth a wide position where you have to chip in with 6-10 goals and 6-10 assists to be worth your place

Is it?

The two goals away at Leicester one was mesmerising and out of nothing, the 2 away at Ipswich both outstanding and again out of nothing, the late leveller at Derby was priceless.

Not just the goals either, the running, chasing down lost causes such as away at Palace when Davids played a back pass, Mackie does the hard work a and puts in on a plate for Taarabt.

In the Championship you don't need all the trickery in the world, just guts and strong determination. Mackie has all that in abundance.

Being found out in the Prem is a lot of idle bollocks to flog someone with really. Were there any QPR players last season who remained unfound? Mackie didn't do too bad in the Prem over two seasons my opinion. He scored goals and sadly went from playing in a great team spirited side in Championship to playing with a bunch of lazy half arsed mercs in the Prem.

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:21 - Jul 15 with 3014 viewsYorkRanger

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:16 - Jul 15 by Toast_R

Is it?

The two goals away at Leicester one was mesmerising and out of nothing, the 2 away at Ipswich both outstanding and again out of nothing, the late leveller at Derby was priceless.

Not just the goals either, the running, chasing down lost causes such as away at Palace when Davids played a back pass, Mackie does the hard work a and puts in on a plate for Taarabt.

In the Championship you don't need all the trickery in the world, just guts and strong determination. Mackie has all that in abundance.

Being found out in the Prem is a lot of idle bollocks to flog someone with really. Were there any QPR players last season who remained unfound? Mackie didn't do too bad in the Prem over two seasons my opinion. He scored goals and sadly went from playing in a great team spirited side in Championship to playing with a bunch of lazy half arsed mercs in the Prem.

Agreed. I'd keep Mackie, it's hard to believe he will not be of value in the Championship.
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:37 - Jul 15 with 2934 viewsbarbicanranger

Will be very disappointed if this happens, one of only a few players in the squad who is proven at championship level and is the right "type"
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 21:42 - Jul 15 with 2917 viewsStanisgod

What happened to HRs " I could do with 10 Jamie Mackies ". Did he actually play after that.
Can't actually believe people want him gone when we still have so much dross left.
Short memories and all that.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024