Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" 19:15 - Jul 15 with 6547 viewsJonDoeman

@davidmcintyre76 2h

Some strong interest in Mackie brewing. As I said towards end of last season, would not be at all surprised if he left #QPR this summer.

Getting rid of Mackie would be crazy IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 22:37 - Jul 16 with 785 viewsnedflanders

This Strong interest in Mackie brewing...

I didn't know he made his own beer and I'm even more surprised there is such a strong interest in it..
(No subject) on 22:51 - Jul 16 with 753 viewsbaz_qpr

(No subject) on 22:15 - Jul 16 by Northernr

"As to listing the current squad and saying who's better in that position in the current squad I think that's a pretty weak argument slap bang in the middle of a transfer window."

Hang on a minute, I only did that because you said "there are much better options in those positions both in the squad..."

So where are these better options in the squad?

If Andrade makes a Championship player I'll give you the money myself.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Well clearly in the current squad I'd have Hoilett and Adel in the wide positions, and HR preferred Townsend but clearly the make up of the squad will change and I'd be amazed if Mackie starts wide right in HR's formation and tactics
(No subject) on 23:20 - Jul 16 with 727 viewsderbyhoop

(No subject) on 22:51 - Jul 16 by baz_qpr

Well clearly in the current squad I'd have Hoilett and Adel in the wide positions, and HR preferred Townsend but clearly the make up of the squad will change and I'd be amazed if Mackie starts wide right in HR's formation and tactics

There's no way HR is going to play Hoilett and Adel in the same side - if he plays Adel at all. Last season, if both were involved it usually involved Adel replacing Hoilett from the bench, or vice versa.

I know Clive has seen Andrade more than me, but he did do OK at Wycombe last year. I think he's likely to be a far more effective option than Jason Park or Shite-Phillips. But I'd pick Mackie ahead of all 3.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:17 - Jul 17 with 663 viewsTacticalR

The thing I don't understand is this:

1) We have footballers who don't want to play football (Bosingwa)
2) We have footballers who want to play football, but not for us (Barton)
3) We have footballers who want to play football, but are too injured to play football (Johnson and Young)
4) We have footballers who want to play football, but can't play football (Park and SWP)

Why would we get rid of a footballer who wants to play football and can play football?

Air hostess clique

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:51 - Jul 17 with 618 viewsBlackCrowe

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:17 - Jul 17 by TacticalR

3) We have footballers who want to play football, but are too injured to play football (Johnson and Young)
4) We have footballers who want to play football, but can't play football (Park and SWP)

Why would we get rid of a footballer who wants to play football and can play football?

Love it. I feel this needs an infographic.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:58 - Jul 17 with 596 viewsadhoc_qpr

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:17 - Jul 17 by TacticalR

I think some people are implying that because Mackie has a few weaknesses to his game, he is totally useless to 'Arry and his 'tactics'.

Ignoring the fact that Mackie has been an excellent performer for both us and Plymouth in the Championship and made a decent fist of the Premiership in our first season back too.

Unbelievable some people criticizing Mackie for only scoring 2 goals last season - have you seen our goal scorer list?? No one scored more than 5, we just didn't score goals!!
"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 22:49 - Jul 17 with 498 viewsShotKneesHoop

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:58 - Jul 17 by adhoc_qpr

I think some people are implying that because Mackie has a few weaknesses to his game, he is totally useless to 'Arry and his 'tactics'.

Ignoring the fact that Mackie has been an excellent performer for both us and Plymouth in the Championship and made a decent fist of the Premiership in our first season back too.

Unbelievable some people criticizing Mackie for only scoring 2 goals last season - have you seen our goal scorer list?? No one scored more than 5, we just didn't score goals!!

and 'Arry didn't pick him for many games, preferring the silky skills of R SWiPe, Regents Park, Gents Toilet and Betty.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 23:00 - Jul 17 with 478 viewsichbinnaughty

"strong interest in Mackie brewing" on 15:58 - Jul 17 by adhoc_qpr

No, I'm not having this.
I think it's clear. Mackie should be killed.
It's the only option remaining now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024