Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread- team news 14:09 - Jul 27 with 10028 viewsdale1996

Lillis
Rafferty O'connell Lancashire Done
Vincenti Cav Lund Henderson
Hogan Donnelly
Subs:Thomson, Tutte, BBM, Eastham, Hery, Rose, Allen, Logan, Bunney

Match Thread- team news on 12:23 - Jul 28 with 1813 viewsgigger

Match Thread- team news on 10:14 - Jul 28 by BigDaveMyCock

We footballed you to death when we were sh1te under Eyre and Coleman. Iniesta and Xavi would be on the bench, Cav is on top form at the moment.

I fully expect you to take the last sentence above seriously.

I take everything you say seriously big balls.

What's happened to kel ???

The weak link is still there. on 12:24 - Jul 28 with 1804 viewsYouTubeDale

The weak link is still there. on 21:08 - Jul 27 by irisaln

Yet once again our oponents goal comes from a freekick.

When is Lillis going to rumble that inswinging freekicks and corners
arriving within the six yard box are his responsibility.

He was stood nearer the back post but chose once again to leave it to his
defenders.

I fear that as last season he will cost Dale many points.

It's a shame for Hill seems to have put a good squad together.

Before you all start. yes he's a good shot stopper even though he
knocks many of his fine saves to the oncoming strikers!

If we had a man on the back post (not Lillis) then we could have cleared that ball and won the game. Simples. We should have men on both posts for corners and situations like that yesterday. There's a lot of thought going into our game by Hilly but he just needs to think a tad more regarding men on posts. I'm not being negative but constructive.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The weak link is still there. on 12:29 - Jul 28 with 1791 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The weak link is still there. on 12:24 - Jul 28 by YouTubeDale

If we had a man on the back post (not Lillis) then we could have cleared that ball and won the game. Simples. We should have men on both posts for corners and situations like that yesterday. There's a lot of thought going into our game by Hilly but he just needs to think a tad more regarding men on posts. I'm not being negative but constructive.

Don't think the German Goalie Coach,Bernd Harse, did Lillis any favours under Soft Lad......may have confused the guy with his punching preference?

As said,no silly free kicks conceded and then good cover required!
Match Thread- team news on 12:37 - Jul 28 with 1768 viewsRoChDaLe

Match Thread- team news on 10:05 - Jul 28 by gigger

Remember this post for good or bad!!!!
DESTROY TEAMS IN LEAGUE2
Did iniesta and xavi look good in there proud blue and black shirts?

Im sorry making sarcastic comments as a Bury fan probably isn't the best idea. Financial troubles and your spending money on a 35 year old, sort it out please.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Match Thread- team news on 12:37 - Jul 28 with 1766 viewsRoChDaLe

Match Thread- team news on 09:05 - Jul 28 by BigDaveMyCock

Done played left wing-back in a 3-5-2 formation.

Everyone had a good work-out. New lad O'Connell looked like he'd been playing for years despite being only 19!! Good on the ball as well.

Defence looked solid enough (three centre-backs looked good). Done played a very disciplined game at wing-back in what is an unfamiliar position for him. Cav is looking like the best holding midfielder in this league (his transformation is nothing short of sensational and testament to his and Hill's work ethic), Lund looks class on the ball and the forwards all moved and inter-changed very well.

Subs did well, yes even Tutte, but that piece of skill by Hery was worth the tenner entrance fee alone. Brilliant. I agree with R7Ale, he looks to be more than capable of excelling in this league and if we see more of those tricks he'll be a fookin revelation. He tried to be first to every ball.

All in all, promising, very promising.

A bit of a headache for Hill. This 3-5-2 experiment has revealed a formation we look very comfortable with.

4-1-4-1 formation

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Match Thread- team news on 15:38 - Jul 28 with 1631 viewssweetcorn

Personally felt very underwhelmed by dale yesterday. After not seeing any of the football but reading comments on here I thought we'd assembled a side akin to league twos bayern.. But after being at the game y'day and havin read the comments on here it all makes sense to me now.. OVERHYPE

Personally don't think we looked great yesterday, seemed to lack that spark and in my opinion we missed bobby. Gone has that outlet of just givin it to bobby and expecting something. Vincentti loved a tackle but didn't try gettin beyond his man once. Centre halves looked comfortable and lillis took every catch. Still think we need a striker for sure.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Thread- team news on 16:09 - Jul 28 with 1585 viewssandylaner1

Match Thread- team news on 15:38 - Jul 28 by sweetcorn

Personally felt very underwhelmed by dale yesterday. After not seeing any of the football but reading comments on here I thought we'd assembled a side akin to league twos bayern.. But after being at the game y'day and havin read the comments on here it all makes sense to me now.. OVERHYPE

Personally don't think we looked great yesterday, seemed to lack that spark and in my opinion we missed bobby. Gone has that outlet of just givin it to bobby and expecting something. Vincentti loved a tackle but didn't try gettin beyond his man once. Centre halves looked comfortable and lillis took every catch. Still think we need a striker for sure.

Match Thread- team news on 16:27 - Jul 28 with 1557 viewsdebbiesfella

Match Thread- team news on 20:20 - Jul 27 by olympicdale

Still a whining little shit at times too though, agreed his runs off the ball were a class above. Preston looked twice the side Blackburn were, Iain Hume still quality.

Think you are confusing Davies and Hulme who moaned all game.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread- team news on 16:30 - Jul 28 with 1554 viewsdebbiesfella

Match Thread- team news on 10:01 - Jul 28 by BigDaveMyCock

You might be right. I saw it, first half anyway, as Rafferty as right centre-back, Lancashire centre and O'Connell left centre-back. O'Connell did play very far left. The wing-backs were Done and Vincentti (hence the constant talking to by Hill in reference to reigning in his attacking instincts). It changed in the second half and Vincentti played as one of the top three. You may be right though, but it looked to me in the first half a back three.

Deffo played 4 at the back first half. Towards the end of the warm up Beech had the 4 of them working as a unit>
Match Thread- team news on 08:55 - Jul 29 with 1354 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match Thread- team news on 16:30 - Jul 28 by debbiesfella

Deffo played 4 at the back first half. Towards the end of the warm up Beech had the 4 of them working as a unit>

It seems I must be wrong. I had three pints of San Miguel prior to the game and seemed to have lost a defender somewhere.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match Thread- team news on 13:18 - Jul 29 with 1211 viewsBrierls

Match Thread- team news on 08:55 - Jul 29 by BigDaveMyCock

It seems I must be wrong. I had three pints of San Miguel prior to the game and seemed to have lost a defender somewhere.

Three ships, four defenders!
Match Thread- team news on 14:37 - Jul 29 with 1135 viewsD_Alien

Three team sheets to the wind ??

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024