Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread 17:43 - Aug 30 with 55855 views08olesen

That nervous day for every R's fan has arrived.I hope we get another striker soonl because of potential injuries to Aj. but my biggest fear is that we will pick up a 30+ year old player becuase he is one of harrys mates (Jenas) who is injury prone and on high wages!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:28 - Sep 2 with 4757 viewsWeaverQPR

I see Reading have lost Jimmy Kebe and Mariappa, good news. Wigan to lose Mcmananan and McCarthy hopefully

@WeavQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:35 - Sep 2 with 4667 viewsHAYESBOY

Wigan trying to sign Camerone Jerome.

I would have him if the price is not silly.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:40 - Sep 2 with 4620 viewsHollowayRanger

andy johnson wanted by palace and 2 other premiershi clubs interested!

ONLY way id agree if defoe came in

best case 3-4 new players in baird carroll and two strikers

worst case lose barton hoilett johnson

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:43 - Sep 2 with 4597 viewsGloucs_R

German team Pritt Stick FC in for Zamora

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:47 - Sep 2 with 4557 viewsWeaverQPR

80k people have turned up at the Bernabeu to see Gareth Bale swinging on a car tyre.

@WeavQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:48 - Sep 2 with 4534 views1MoreBrightonR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:26 - Sep 2 by adhoc_qpr

It was only a throw away remark, but it's still valid unless you want to completely ignore the fact we have also bid for Defoe, Townsend and got to the stage of a medical with Parker at the very least!

Harry's plan is to go for players he knows and has managed before - it's working so far too, but does limit us somewhat if we can't get them in.

Although he is looking at a few Spurs players and has tried to sign a few, he's also signed Austin, Phillips, Henry, Simpson etc so you can't really say he's limiting who we can sign.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:53 - Sep 2 with 4489 viewsBathRanger

BBC are saying "West Brom have made an inquiry for QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar with a view to taking the Brazil international on a short-term loan deal.

"At this stage, talks between the clubs are at an early stage and any deal is likely to be complicated by Cesar's departure for Brazil on international duty."
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:56 - Sep 2 with 4462 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Genseric Kusunga has gone to Oldham and wins the 'best name of the day' award in the process.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:58 - Sep 2 with 4433 viewsBlackCrowe

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:47 - Sep 2 by WeaverQPR

80k people have turned up at the Bernabeu to see Gareth Bale swinging on a car tyre.

LOL

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:00 - Sep 2 with 4418 viewsJigsore

No Nahki Wells for us then? And surely no Defoe. Can't even begin to speculate who we're getting

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:00 - Sep 2 with 4407 viewsHollowayRanger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:53 - Sep 2 by BathRanger

BBC are saying "West Brom have made an inquiry for QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar with a view to taking the Brazil international on a short-term loan deal.

"At this stage, talks between the clubs are at an early stage and any deal is likely to be complicated by Cesar's departure for Brazil on international duty."

carson out for 12 weeks so guessing this would be till january which might help a little BUT ID turn it down we need rid off him giving him games in a short team loan will only help ceaser NOT US

force him out otherwise he's here till 2016 costing us a samba fee!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:05 - Sep 2 with 4364 viewsMytch_QPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:43 - Sep 2 by Gloucs_R

German team Pritt Stick FC in for Zamora

To save on transfer costs, we're sending him in flat-pack form.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:05 - Sep 2 with 4359 viewsrichranger

Surely all this talk about us getting 4 players from Spuds is a smokescreen to who we are really trying to buy?

I hope so anyway
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:11 - Sep 2 with 4312 viewsjonno

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:40 - Sep 2 by HollowayRanger

andy johnson wanted by palace and 2 other premiershi clubs interested!

ONLY way id agree if defoe came in

best case 3-4 new players in baird carroll and two strikers

worst case lose barton hoilett johnson

I'm not aware of any other "release clauses" in our players contracts that would be triggered by an offer above a certain amount - so we don't actually need to sell any of our players.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:41 - Sep 2 with 4082 viewsadhoc_qpr

I wonder how important our unbeaten start to the season could be in convincing a few players that we are a good move and will maybe bounce back at the first attempt?

Especially with anyone we are asking to drop a level, could be reassuring.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:43 - Sep 2 with 4046 viewsDWQPR

Great quote heard on Talkshite last night, by Danny Kelly. Described the signing of Monkey Boy as the 'missing link that Real were looking for'.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:44 - Sep 2 with 4030 viewsheadhoops

I can confirm Zamora has a release clause.

As soon as the 500 tonne anchor is untied from his boots he may be able to move.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:59 - Sep 2 with 3881 viewsHollowayRanger

FELLAINI TO MAN UTD?
"I'm told talks between Everton and Manchester United are progressing and this deal should now be concluded successfully before the deadline, as most of us have expected.

"It is understood Fellaini has been given permission to delay linking up with the Belgium squad for their World Cup qualifiers against Scotland and Croatia to enable him to complete the transfer

this could open the door to barton to everton?

Listen to the band play!

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:04 - Sep 2 with 3837 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Once again Redknapp has said he hopes to get the Baird deal done soon. This must be about the 5th time in the past month

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:07 - Sep 2 with 3812 viewsMytch_QPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:59 - Sep 2 by HollowayRanger

FELLAINI TO MAN UTD?
"I'm told talks between Everton and Manchester United are progressing and this deal should now be concluded successfully before the deadline, as most of us have expected.

"It is understood Fellaini has been given permission to delay linking up with the Belgium squad for their World Cup qualifiers against Scotland and Croatia to enable him to complete the transfer

Might also explain why JB seems to growing his hair - just needs a perm now and lose the Alice band.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:11 - Sep 2 with 3765 viewswombat

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:59 - Sep 2 by HollowayRanger

FELLAINI TO MAN UTD?

anyone fancy robbie keane

Nah me either but another name chucked in the hat

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:21 - Sep 2 with 3668 viewsWeaverQPR

Even at 35 Robbie Keane would be quality in this league.

@WeavQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:32 - Sep 2 with 3549 viewsMytch_QPR

Not QPR related, but I have a feeling that Sunderland may replicate what we did last season - loads of new signings, not a great start in terms of results and a somewhat deluded / unhinged manager. Apparently 11 in so far and possibly 2 more today.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:33 - Sep 2 with 3548 viewsdaveB

Dave Mc has mentioned a few names who are available and we may go for today. They were Billy Sharp, Craig Dawson, Benayoun and Cameron Jerome.

I'd take Dawson and Sharp if we can get them
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:40 - Sep 2 with 3478 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:33 - Sep 2 by daveB

Dave Mc has mentioned a few names who are available and we may go for today. They were Billy Sharp, Craig Dawson, Benayoun and Cameron Jerome.

I'd take Dawson and Sharp if we can get them

Dawson??? No chance. Not one little bit

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024