Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaching the iron curtain 21:21 - Sep 7 with 18055 viewsjacko_dale

I've not signed up to the Bury message board and seem to remember people saying there was a strict selection process for becoming a member...so wondering if anyone who managed to slip through the net could give us an idea of what the mongs thought about today's game? Are they all as deluded as their David Brent wannabe manager?

Spellcheck edit!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 21:22]
Breaching the iron curtain on 18:59 - Sep 8 with 3803 viewsSalwaDale

I too was impressed with Beeley.

TBBT

Breaching the iron curtain on 19:00 - Sep 8 with 3796 views_dezzy

Breaching the iron curtain on 18:35 - Sep 8 by PDIDDY

Never went so can't comment

Always knew you was man u really didds

KHBA

Breaching the iron curtain on 19:16 - Sep 8 with 3775 viewsBigKindo

Breaching the iron curtain on 13:46 - Sep 8 by shaker90

I fully agree not being harsh on your lot as you thoroughly deserved the win but I thought yesterday was a poor performance from both sides!

The only changes I would be making would be a new left back and to bring Soares back in just behind the striker when fit.

Just a question on our team what did you think of Beeley (the right back)?
Also what happened when Carson went down he's got a right shiner but completely missed the incident.

Consistently takes foul throw ins.
Breaching the iron curtain on 19:54 - Sep 8 with 3714 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Breaching the iron curtain on 18:35 - Sep 8 by PDIDDY

Never went so can't comment

I'll sum your team's performance up for you Puff Dids. A bit like your posts, painfully dull.

Och aye the noo Puff.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 19:54]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Breaching the iron curtain on 20:44 - Sep 8 with 3634 viewsPDIDDY

Breaching the iron curtain on 19:54 - Sep 8 by BigDaveMyCock

I'll sum your team's performance up for you Puff Dids. A bit like your posts, painfully dull.

Och aye the noo Puff.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 19:54]

Hilarious

Gissa job

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:01 - Sep 8 with 3599 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Breaching the iron curtain on 20:44 - Sep 8 by PDIDDY

Hilarious

Thanks a lot.

You're alright you.

So what was it tonight Caber Tossing?

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:28 - Sep 8 with 3552 viewsR17ALE

In reply to the OP, they have decided promotion isn't a cert, but they all think they will finish higher than us in the league.

Joining their board is harder than becoming a club Chairman. They do actually do a fit and proper person's test. The FA could learn a lot from the bury gestapo!

Your best bet is to use a part of bury with a real name - ie Elton Elton. Nope. That wont work!! Try Fairfield Bob. Or Jericho Simon. They will swallow that because they're thick.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:31 - Sep 8 with 3530 viewsPDIDDY

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:01 - Sep 8 by BigDaveMyCock

Thanks a lot.

You're alright you.

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:32 - Sep 8 with 3533 viewsTVOS1907

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:28 - Sep 8 by R17ALE

In reply to the OP, they have decided promotion isn't a cert, but they all think they will finish higher than us in the league.

Joining their board is harder than becoming a club Chairman. They do actually do a fit and proper person's test. The FA could learn a lot from the bury gestapo!

Your best bet is to use a part of bury with a real name - ie Elton Elton. Nope. That wont work!! Try Fairfield Bob. Or Jericho Simon. They will swallow that because they're thick.

That 'Rochdale AFC' poster on there has well and truly fooled them.

Your first line is spot on. One poster, let's call him Bradley, thinks they will definitely finish above us, but if not, they will be in the bottom 5 or 6.

However, the thread about their away support has now descended into a slagathon of smokers v non-smokers.

Oh, another poster thinks 2161 Shakers' fans leaves 4400 Dale fans at the game. Go figure!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 21:36]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:33 - Sep 8 with 3526 viewsTVOS1907

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:01 - Sep 8 by BigDaveMyCock

Thanks a lot.

You're alright you.

I think fishing is more PDIDDY's sport.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:38 - Sep 8 with 3504 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:31 - Sep 8 by PDIDDY

Ha-ha-ha-haggis a job.

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:39 - Sep 8 with 3499 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:33 - Sep 8 by TVOS1907

I think fishing is more PDIDDY's sport.

Definitely an expert tosser.

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:40 - Sep 8 with 3498 viewsR17ALE

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:32 - Sep 8 by TVOS1907

That 'Rochdale AFC' poster on there has well and truly fooled them.

Your first line is spot on. One poster, let's call him Bradley, thinks they will definitely finish above us, but if not, they will be in the bottom 5 or 6.

However, the thread about their away support has now descended into a slagathon of smokers v non-smokers.

Oh, another poster thinks 2161 Shakers' fans leaves 4400 Dale fans at the game. Go figure!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 21:36]

But we know buckets are shit with numbers. It's their achilles heel - they cannot count! Why else do they get into so many difficulties?

For example, they've signed 25 players. Who is paying them and how much?

Their answer, they don't know.

Our answer - the re-mortagage.

Their answer - We're Champions already.

Our answer - you're fooked and you don't even know it.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Breaching the iron curtain on 06:37 - Sep 9 with 3357 viewsPDIDDY

Breaching the iron curtain on 21:40 - Sep 8 by R17ALE

But we know buckets are shit with numbers. It's their achilles heel - they cannot count! Why else do they get into so many difficulties?

For example, they've signed 25 players. Who is paying them and how much?

Their answer, they don't know.

Our answer - the re-mortagage.

Their answer - We're Champions already.

Our answer - you're fooked and you don't even know it.

25 players on half last seasons budget, if we an get shut of Lockwood and harrad we can sign another 6

Gissa job

Breaching the iron curtain on 14:07 - Sep 9 with 3208 viewsnordenblue

And still be shit?Has blackwell not realised yet its quality and not just quantity when signing plenty of players already?
Breaching the iron curtain on 15:26 - Sep 9 with 2941 viewsshaker90

I would think that was the only performance we will give like that this season, every club has a really bad day.
Breaching the iron curtain on 15:31 - Sep 9 with 2926 viewssandylaner1

Breaching the iron curtain on 15:26 - Sep 9 by shaker90

I would think that was the only performance we will give like that this season, every club has a really bad day.

you're lot have come out with that excuse the last few times you've played us - coincidence
Breaching the iron curtain on 15:35 - Sep 9 with 2917 viewsshaker90

Breaching the iron curtain on 15:31 - Sep 9 by sandylaner1

you're lot have come out with that excuse the last few times you've played us - coincidence

to be fair we do seem to put in an awful performance at your place every time, I don't get what it is before 2007 we used to seem to win a lot at Spotland, but since then we have put in some god awful performances.
Breaching the iron curtain on 15:52 - Sep 9 with 2879 viewsMass_Debater

Breaching the iron curtain on 15:26 - Sep 9 by shaker90

I would think it won't be.

There will be 'Blackwell Out' chants before we know it.
Breaching the iron curtain on 15:55 - Sep 9 with 2873 viewssweetcorn

Breaching the iron curtain on 15:35 - Sep 9 by shaker90

to be fair we do seem to put in an awful performance at your place every time, I don't get what it is before 2007 we used to seem to win a lot at Spotland, but since then we have put in some god awful performances.

We are simply better than you.

Please dont feel too inferior.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Breaching the iron curtain on 16:18 - Sep 9 with 2838 viewsshaker90

Breaching the iron curtain on 15:55 - Sep 9 by sweetcorn

We are simply better than you.

Please dont feel too inferior.

I am openly admitting that you were better on Saturday but if I was a dale fan I wouldn't be too impressed with your own performance, as I have said either on here or on our board we wont perform like that very often perhaps once every 5/6 years, you did fully deserve your win though.
Breaching the iron curtain on 16:23 - Sep 9 with 2825 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Breaching the iron curtain on 13:46 - Sep 8 by shaker90

I fully agree not being harsh on your lot as you thoroughly deserved the win but I thought yesterday was a poor performance from both sides!

The only changes I would be making would be a new left back and to bring Soares back in just behind the striker when fit.

Just a question on our team what did you think of Beeley (the right back)?
Also what happened when Carson went down he's got a right shiner but completely missed the incident.

Is that little bald git at left back the twin of your other little bald git Picken?

Carson,.......what a Calamity!
Breaching the iron curtain on 16:26 - Sep 9 with 2814 viewsMass_Debater

Breaching the iron curtain on 16:18 - Sep 9 by shaker90

I am openly admitting that you were better on Saturday but if I was a dale fan I wouldn't be too impressed with your own performance, as I have said either on here or on our board we wont perform like that very often perhaps once every 5/6 years, you did fully deserve your win though.

Did you miss the bit where we had less players than you and had to adjust our tactics and gameplan?

We know we weren't brilliant. Maybe this was one of our 5/6 year performances.

I presume you had none of those in your relegation season, by the way?
Breaching the iron curtain on 16:31 - Sep 9 with 2805 viewssweetcorn

Breaching the iron curtain on 16:18 - Sep 9 by shaker90

You serious? I was impressed with our performance under the circumstances. We had 10 men for two thirds of the game and never looked in trouble, who knows what would have happened had vincetti not been sent off.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Breaching the iron curtain on 16:46 - Sep 9 with 2788 viewsfermin

I thought Bury started off quite well and we weren't really in the game that much for the first half hour. Hence, when we went down to 10 men I expected a difficult second half. However, looking back on it now it was all rather comfortable for us in the end.

While we have played well in bursts this season, I cannot see us being good enough to be consistently near the top unless the league turns out to be of a not very high standard (and so far only Chesterfield have impressed me so it is possible).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024