Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 42369 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Oct 6 with 11785 viewsJokeren1943

Let me start with the likely formation and 11 players for Southampton.

[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 10:54]
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:36 - Oct 6 with 11703 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:43 - Oct 6 with 11677 viewsLord_Bony

v

TV & Radio
Live TV coverage
No scheduled broadcasts for this fixture in your region.
TV Highlights
Sunday 6 October 2013 22:25 Match of the Day 2

View broadcast schedule
Live Radio
Sunday 6 October 2013 13:30 Southampton v Swansea City

BBC RADIO 5
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 12:08]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:47 - Oct 6 with 11659 viewswr72

Bet you Bony doesn't start.

I hope i'm wrong but i can see it happening again.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 11:48]
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Oct 6 with 11626 viewssketty_jack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:47 - Oct 6 by wr72

Bet you Bony doesn't start.

I hope i'm wrong but i can see it happening again.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 11:48]

I wouldn't mind seeing Vasquez start today tbh. If they press us high up the field, we might be better off playing some balls into the channels for him to chase and he looked lively when he came on the other night.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Oct 6 with 11596 viewsLord_Bony

Chamberlin's Southampton v Swansea Preview

VIDEO SKY

Ed Chamberlin looks ahead to the Premier League clash between Southampton and Swansea.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDoQFjAC&u
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 12:04]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Oct 6 with 11554 viewswr72

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Oct 6 by sketty_jack

I wouldn't mind seeing Vasquez start today tbh. If they press us high up the field, we might be better off playing some balls into the channels for him to chase and he looked lively when he came on the other night.

I think we could see that happening.Laudrup is keeping Bony fit for the St.Gallen game in December.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Oct 6 with 11546 viewsHerohead

And to all the danes tv3 sport 2 is were its at:)

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:13 - Oct 6 with 11526 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Oct 6 by sketty_jack

Vasquez did well when he came on Thursday. I'd like to see him play some part. Bony needs to be starting in the league as well as Europe though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:14 - Oct 6 with 11513 viewsJackfath

I hope that Pozuelo doesn't start on the wing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:17 - Oct 6 with 11503 viewswr72

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:14 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

I hope that Pozuelo doesn't start on the wing.

This.And especially if Rangel is still out.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:27 - Oct 6 with 11434 viewsJJ08

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=222343&part=sports
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:28 - Oct 6 with 11422 viewsgykes

Isn't Luke Shaw injured? Very tough game, Saints playing well. I'll settle for an away draw but we could take 3 points here. Was speaking to a jack on facebook, and he said it would be interesting to see 3 at back and 3 at the top with dyer and routs playing wing backs. Any thoughts on this?

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Oct 6 with 11408 viewsCcfcPrideOfWales

I hope you get smashed you overrated bitter jack bastards
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Oct 6 with 11406 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:28 - Oct 6 by gykes

Isn't Luke Shaw injured? Very tough game, Saints playing well. I'll settle for an away draw but we could take 3 points here. Was speaking to a jack on facebook, and he said it would be interesting to see 3 at back and 3 at the top with dyer and routs playing wing backs. Any thoughts on this?

Heard that all Southampton players were fit.

May be wrong.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 12:30]
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Oct 6 with 11375 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

Like you bunch of inbreds did yesterday you mean?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Oct 6 with 11368 viewsDr_Winston

What have the Canton Jamrags got to do with Wales?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Oct 6 with 11332 viewsHubert

Swansea: Vorm; Rangel, Chico, Amat, Davies; Canas, Shelvey, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Routledge
SUBS: Tremmel, Taylor, Williams, Pozuelo, Britton, Tiendalli, Vazquez
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Oct 6 with 11315 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Oct 6 by Hubert

Swansea: Vorm; Rangel, Chico, Amat, Davies; Canas, Shelvey, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Routledge
SUBS: Tremmel, Taylor, Williams, Pozuelo, Britton, Tiendalli, Vazquez

Good stuff.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:37 - Oct 6 with 11298 viewswr72

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

Is it worth allowing this chump another post or should he banned immediately?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Oct 6 with 11275 viewswr72

Best line up possible apart from Ash on the bench.Happy with that.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Oct 6 with 11268 viewsCcfcPrideOfWales

Hahahahahahahaha forever in our shadow
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Oct 6 with 11259 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 12:53]

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Oct 6 with 11251 viewswr72

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

How do you come to that conclusion then?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Oct 6 with 11237 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

Wouldn't be in your shadow even if you had enough lego bricks to build your stadium ten miles high you spineless whore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024