Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your not really that good 18:39 - Dec 11 with 9025 viewsScoobyDoo

Are you? Yes you are four points above us but you would expect that wouldn't you? You have your good games but to be honest after three years in the prem you would have more consistency? Or is the prem not what it's cracked up to be?
Your not really that good on 18:40 - Dec 11 with 3964 viewsscottishjack

5 points, but what the hell eh?
Your not really that good on 18:43 - Dec 11 with 3945 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're five points above you with a vastly superior goal difference. Just saying.

We haven't been as consistent this season as we have been for various reasons. Although points-wise I think we're pretty much where we have been at this stage for the past two seasons.

And we're better than you. Yeah, you beat us, well done. But we're better than you.

Poll: Tory leader

Your not really that good on 18:43 - Dec 11 with 3935 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 18:40 - Dec 11 by scottishjack

5 points, but what the hell eh?

Yeah but you get my drift, don't you?
Your not really that good on 18:48 - Dec 11 with 3901 viewsjruss1

Consistent success is hard in this league. Especially when you take on more than 10 extra games (Europa League)

End of the day, I feel we haven't played near potential for a lot of games this season yet we've still managed to out perform all other teams on or below 'our level'. Which speaks volumes to the quality of our players.

I really don't know what you expected us to be doing? Stripping away everything else, we all would have taken 10th at this stage of the season, regardless of performances, points gap to bottom 3 etc
Your not really that good on 18:48 - Dec 11 with 3900 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 18:43 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

We're five points above you with a vastly superior goal difference. Just saying.

We haven't been as consistent this season as we have been for various reasons. Although points-wise I think we're pretty much where we have been at this stage for the past two seasons.

And we're better than you. Yeah, you beat us, well done. But we're better than you.

Not disrespecting your achievements in this league but your nothing special this season.
Your not really that good on 18:49 - Dec 11 with 3897 viewsOldjack

there's very little football in your crap team sarnnnnnnnn ,goal keeper man of the match on numerous occasions is a very poor sign indeed you red kantttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Your not really that good on 18:50 - Dec 11 with 3885 viewsJackbustard

Consistency wise this is probably our worse season in the Prem, not to mention playing in two fronts with the Europa League. We've had to play 10 games more than you already yet we sit 10th in the Premier League and 5 points above you.

Plus your probably the worst side to watch in the premier league and that's coming from your fans.
Your not really that good on 18:50 - Dec 11 with 3885 viewsmonmouth

Your not really that good on 18:43 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

You don't think 5 points in the prem is much?

Shame you won't be around long enough to realise the real score in this league and how much effort is needed to get an average of a third of a point per game more than the dog teams, although in the unlikely event you reach 35 points you may just be changing your tune in May. Projecting forward on form so far we're on for 48 points and you're on for 35. Not much difference at all eh?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Your not really that good on 18:51 - Dec 11 with 3884 viewscookie_jack

We are only 3 points behind manu so we cant be doing that bad

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

Your not really that good on 18:51 - Dec 11 with 3875 viewsscottishjack

Your not really that good on 18:48 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Not disrespecting your achievements in this league but your nothing special this season.

And yet we are in the top half of the table, and a point away from securing a place in the knockout stages of the Europa league. I would say that's not bad going?

Inconsistent this season I'll give you that though.
Your not really that good on 18:54 - Dec 11 with 3846 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 18:50 - Dec 11 by Jackbustard

Consistency wise this is probably our worse season in the Prem, not to mention playing in two fronts with the Europa League. We've had to play 10 games more than you already yet we sit 10th in the Premier League and 5 points above you.

Plus your probably the worst side to watch in the premier league and that's coming from your fans.

So you admit your shite for your standards? I'm sure that is what i posted dumbo!
Your not really that good on 18:55 - Dec 11 with 3829 viewslifelong

Your not really that good on 18:43 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

I think you need to be concerned what results you can achieve in the near future, if you don't start winning a few games soon there's only one place you are heading, if you slip into the bottom 3 in the next couple of weeks you could have serious problems getting out of it.

As far as we are concerned, our experience in this league will prove vital as the season progresses.
Your not really that good on 18:56 - Dec 11 with 3831 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your not really that good on 18:48 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

We've been "nothing special" since we got here. We're a mid-table Premier League side. Good, but not world beaters. Something you can only aspire to with your cup final, backs against the wall football every weekend.

Your not really that good on 18:59 - Dec 11 with 3808 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 18:50 - Dec 11 by monmouth

You don't think 5 points in the prem is much?

Shame you won't be around long enough to realise the real score in this league and how much effort is needed to get an average of a third of a point per game more than the dog teams, although in the unlikely event you reach 35 points you may just be changing your tune in May. Projecting forward on form so far we're on for 48 points and you're on for 35. Not much difference at all eh?

I don't disagee with what your expectancy should be, your established so why wouldn't you. 17TH is our ambition and anything more will be a bonus.
Your not really that good on 19:02 - Dec 11 with 3797 viewsDarran

Why does anyone reply to this WUM tw*t?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Your not really that good on 19:03 - Dec 11 with 3794 viewsSwansNZ

Your not really that good on 18:59 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

I don't disagee with what your expectancy should be, your established so why wouldn't you. 17TH is our ambition and anything more will be a bonus.

Yet, your 16th now, and have loads of your own supporters" moaning" how sh1t you are playing, and even want Milky out

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Your not really that good on 19:04 - Dec 11 with 3777 viewsDarran

Oh and as for the thread title it's You're not f*cking Your you cock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Your not really that good on 19:09 - Dec 11 with 3743 viewsHighjack

Your not really that good on 18:59 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Top ten is a great achievement for us, and we're currently on course for that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Your not really that good on 19:10 - Dec 11 with 3735 viewsJackbustard

Your not really that good on 18:54 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

So you admit your shite for your standards? I'm sure that is what i posted dumbo!

Better than you butt not that I really give a shit, for me its all about moving forward as club which we do year on year and a mid table finish and knock out stages will certainly be seen as that.

You lot on the other hand are more concerned about beating us and comparing yourselves against us. Bit strange really.
Your not really that good on 19:13 - Dec 11 with 3721 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 18:56 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

We've been "nothing special" since we got here. We're a mid-table Premier League side. Good, but not world beaters. Something you can only aspire to with your cup final, backs against the wall football every weekend.

See here lies the difference with me and you sunbeam, i'm prepared to be complimentary about your team but you can't reciprocate because you would seem weak on your messageboard Tell you what PM me like most you do. Cant be seen to be being socialble with a red/blue
Your not really that good on 19:15 - Dec 11 with 3701 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:02 - Dec 11 by Darran

Why does anyone reply to this WUM tw*t?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Well just have tw*t
Your not really that good on 19:16 - Dec 11 with 3699 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your not really that good on 19:13 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

See here lies the difference with me and you sunbeam, i'm prepared to be complimentary about your team but you can't reciprocate because you would seem weak on your messageboard Tell you what PM me like most you do. Cant be seen to be being socialble with a red/blue

I've no issue with you Scoobs. I'm telling you what I think. Given that we've rarely played on a Saturday this I've seen most of your games and you're terrible to watch but if it gets you 17th or above you won't care. When we got to the Prem we were a breath of fresh air, something different and earned universal praise while finishing mid-table and then winning a trophy. You can only dream of such things.

Your not really that good on 19:19 - Dec 11 with 3673 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:03 - Dec 11 by SwansNZ

Yet, your 16th now, and have loads of your own supporters" moaning" how sh1t you are playing, and even want Milky out

Our away form is poor granted, that's where the gripe is, we can match any team at home but away is a concern.
Your not really that good on 19:20 - Dec 11 with 3664 viewsSwansNZ

Your not really that good on 19:19 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Our away form is poor granted, that's where the gripe is, we can match any team at home but away is a concern.

Are you talking about Man City now?

They used to be blue... oh, and still are

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Your not really that good on 19:21 - Dec 11 with 3662 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:04 - Dec 11 by Darran

Oh and as for the thread title it's You're not f*cking Your you cock.

And you think i'm a cock?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024