Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 72183 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:27 - Dec 16 with 3507 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:12 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

so why don't you sort out all theses so-called infiltrators ? especially as they are giving your club a very bad reputation ,as we speak, a good few Swansea Jacks are giving it the thumbs down and will not travel

Right, that's unfrotunately not easy at all. These people are evil.
Racism, spoliation and defamation in Italy against Souther part was terribile, and we were victims. Part of the press emphasises on a few Neapolitan people to make stereotypes.
Police (which is well paid) do the best and manage to avoid much. Many of these people are controlled. So it's not Napoli ultras who bother foreign supporters! What I can recommend is to stay together and be careful close to the stadium. Some parts of the cities are very untidy, but the new underground system is very moden, unlike the train leading to San Paolo stadium (it's called metro, but it's actually not a real underground). Right, in other places I saw much worse. In Lisbon I saw Atletico Madrid fans attacking (by casting stones!!!) 10-year old school children who were just making choirs against Atletico.
In Madrid I saw Dortmund fans (really monsters) totally drank assaulting and stabbing old people in the square. However Spanish, Portuguese and German press do not make this defamatory campaign. When Napoli played Arsenal, I could read in Gunners forum many Northern Italian people writing "be careful, you will be stabbed, etc". And part of Italian press do this.
I invite you to come in thousands, and you will love the experience in our city!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:34 - Dec 16 with 3476 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:17 - Dec 16 by mj88

Man, you are totally free to avoid this journey, if you are scared or don't like the city.
I've been in UK and loved it, it's a very civil, clean and organized country.
But I'd also like to visit countries like Argentina, Brazil, Turkey or whatever, it's a matter of taste, if you are disgusted with everything that is not at the UK's standards, you'll lose many interesting and beautiful places.
We are only trying to give some advise to the people who'd like to visit our city, we are not trying to convince anyone who do not want to come in Italy, so if you think that Napoli is the hell on earth, no-one is going to force you to come ;)

Hi,
I suppose you are also a Napoli fan like me. I explained Swansea fan that all of this climate is a result of a manipulation campaign brought forward by anti-South people, media, institutions, etc... See that in London no Napoli fans destroyed that pub, but only disguised Millwall and Northern Italian hooligans.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:40 - Dec 16 with 3432 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:27 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

Right, that's unfrotunately not easy at all. These people are evil.
Racism, spoliation and defamation in Italy against Souther part was terribile, and we were victims. Part of the press emphasises on a few Neapolitan people to make stereotypes.
Police (which is well paid) do the best and manage to avoid much. Many of these people are controlled. So it's not Napoli ultras who bother foreign supporters! What I can recommend is to stay together and be careful close to the stadium. Some parts of the cities are very untidy, but the new underground system is very moden, unlike the train leading to San Paolo stadium (it's called metro, but it's actually not a real underground). Right, in other places I saw much worse. In Lisbon I saw Atletico Madrid fans attacking (by casting stones!!!) 10-year old school children who were just making choirs against Atletico.
In Madrid I saw Dortmund fans (really monsters) totally drank assaulting and stabbing old people in the square. However Spanish, Portuguese and German press do not make this defamatory campaign. When Napoli played Arsenal, I could read in Gunners forum many Northern Italian people writing "be careful, you will be stabbed, etc". And part of Italian press do this.
I invite you to come in thousands, and you will love the experience in our city!

Cheers. We'll see how well behaved you are when you visit us first, you'll get no trouble over here unless you go looking for it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:40 - Dec 16 with 3423 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:34 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

Hi,
I suppose you are also a Napoli fan like me. I explained Swansea fan that all of this climate is a result of a manipulation campaign brought forward by anti-South people, media, institutions, etc... See that in London no Napoli fans destroyed that pub, but only disguised Millwall and Northern Italian hooligans.

Ah, its someone elses fault

Thats ok then ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:42 - Dec 16 with 3410 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:40 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

Cheers. We'll see how well behaved you are when you visit us first, you'll get no trouble over here unless you go looking for it

You can be totally relaxed about this.
One advice: close to the stadium there is a pizzeria named "Pizzaioli Veraci". Do not go there, as they will rip you off (it happened with 3 British friends last year) and pizza is awful.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:48 - Dec 16 with 3386 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:40 - Dec 16 by ScoobyWho

Ah, its someone elses fault

Thats ok then ;-)

Please do not make irony, if you don't know the facts. I invite you to read up before drawing any conclusions. Thank you!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:50 - Dec 16 with 3371 views_

Shows what a big club and place Napoli is and it's great so many are posting already with info so thanks a lot for that.

I must say though, Vincenzo, I think you are a bit crazy and I'm not sure I'm buying this Northern infiltration scandal. Cool story though, bro ;-))
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 17:52]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:57 - Dec 16 with 3344 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:50 - Dec 16 by _

Shows what a big club and place Napoli is and it's great so many are posting already with info so thanks a lot for that.

I must say though, Vincenzo, I think you are a bit crazy and I'm not sure I'm buying this Northern infiltration scandal. Cool story though, bro ;-))

I am not wasting my time here to write nonsense and act like a troll.
I repeat, before drawing conclusions, read up about Naples, Meridionalism, Northern manipulation, etc... There is a lot of material on the web. I am pretty sure you will change your mind. Read also about the pub assault in London.
Thank you again.
Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:59 - Dec 16 with 3322 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:57 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

I repeat, before drawing conclusions, read up about Naples, Meridionalism, Northern manipulation, etc... There is a lot of material on the web. I am pretty sure you will change your mind. Read also about the pub assault in London.
Thank you again.

Blaming Millwall though mate, come on.

Your not wasting your time, genuinely.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 17:59]

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:00 - Dec 16 with 3318 viewsmonmouth

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:39 - Dec 16 by _

Have you ever been there?

I have. About 10,000 drivers tried to run me over. Dont be fooled; red is just a shade of green to them. I thought it was quite friendly otherwise, if very smelly as the rubbish was piled in the street with a few rats around (think there might have been a strike - hope so).

I'f you've got the spare cash, stay in Sorrento or further along the Amalfi coast and see Pompei, Vesuvius and Capri whilst making a decent break of it. We stayed in a hotel in Sorrento tunneled out of the rock and the views were unbelievable. And yes the pizzas, or anything with their fantastic fresh tomatoes in are just amazing.

And the girls....to add to the previous quote...see Nipples and Dai.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:01 - Dec 16 with 3314 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:57 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

Thank you again.

It's good Vince, really good, I'll read up on it mate.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:01 - Dec 16 with 3313 viewsmanodedios

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:50 - Dec 16 by _

"it is immediately clear that two primal forces drive this magnificent chaos of a city: life and death."
"I lived in Rome, whenever I wanted to escape that swampy city, with its oppressive world-weariness, its perennial ability to seduce but never to surprise, I headed for Naples"
"yes maybe dirty, crazy traffic but not in the centre and tons of graffiti but incredibly alive with an energy that can't be beat!"

a nice recent article from NYTimes that descibes well Naples and her contraddictions:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/travel/seduced-by-naples.html?smid=fb-share&_r
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:05 - Dec 16 with 3283 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:01 - Dec 16 by manodedios

"it is immediately clear that two primal forces drive this magnificent chaos of a city: life and death."
"I lived in Rome, whenever I wanted to escape that swampy city, with its oppressive world-weariness, its perennial ability to seduce but never to surprise, I headed for Naples"
"yes maybe dirty, crazy traffic but not in the centre and tons of graffiti but incredibly alive with an energy that can't be beat!"

a nice recent article from NYTimes that descibes well Naples and her contraddictions:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/travel/seduced-by-naples.html?smid=fb-share&_r

I 100% agree, but you are now confusing your city for a visitor and tourist with the invasion of thousands of football fans for a football game. That will be how your knife wielding ultras see it.

Napoli is a wonderful place, no problems at all.

But when it comes to football its a different problem.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:11 - Dec 16 with 3261 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:01 - Dec 16 by _

It's good Vince, really good, I'll read up on it mate.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/what-british-people-say-versus-what-they-mean
LOL :)
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:11 - Dec 16 with 3258 viewsJackbustard

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:05 - Dec 16 by ScoobyWho

I 100% agree, but you are now confusing your city for a visitor and tourist with the invasion of thousands of football fans for a football game. That will be how your knife wielding ultras see it.

The denial of stabbings from Napoli fans is laughable, they know it goes on and so do we.

You only need to google Napoli and stabbings and there are several incidents. Most notably against Liverpool, Bayern and some Swedish side.

I'm not posting to put anyone off just to make a point that they are trying to deny it happens when it obviously does and quite regular too.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:13 - Dec 16 with 3251 viewsmanodedios

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:05 - Dec 16 by ScoobyWho

true!
but when happened to follow Napoli abroad, I never did it like an invasion... I prefear to travel visiting a new place and at the end go and watch a match!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:16 - Dec 16 with 3232 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:13 - Dec 16 by manodedios

true!
but when happened to follow Napoli abroad, I never did it like an invasion... I prefear to travel visiting a new place and at the end go and watch a match!

It seems we agree, but educating the already educated wont solve it. Stick around ;-)

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:16 - Dec 16 with 3234 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:01 - Dec 16 by manodedios

I love reading articles on Napoli and have done ever since I went there, so thanks for that. The author, like so many that have written before, mostly tell the same story, that life and death is so evident everywhere you go.

That's ok for a holiday, I dragged my then girlfriend through street after street, tiny, cobbled, graffiti'd, dark, edgy, ominous even, looking for what was supposed to be the best pizza in the whole of Italy, it didn't let me down, Parma ham and roccola, I will visit your city once more and not just for the pizza, oh no, but for the best football team to ever grace your famous stadium, Swansea City FC, and the best player, now manager, that will grace it since Diego Maradonna.

I will follow Michael Laudrup, but look after us ok ;-)

My advice to anyone going out there is to stay within striking distance of the stadium, it will not be a trip like Valencia or St Gallen where you will see Swans and Welsh flags adorning pavements and pubs, this can happen, but my advice would be away from the city itself. Head for the coast or Rome, not in groups of 50 plus, necessarily, but more cheeky little numbers, we all know why we're there, not every trip has to be like the other.

I loved Napoli, I will stress that again, I loved Capri, the Coast, Pompeii, it's all there, you can make a real holiday of this trip. But you must always have your wits about you, a football night in the city especially.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:20 - Dec 16 with 3206 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:00 - Dec 16 by monmouth

I have. About 10,000 drivers tried to run me over. Dont be fooled; red is just a shade of green to them. I thought it was quite friendly otherwise, if very smelly as the rubbish was piled in the street with a few rats around (think there might have been a strike - hope so).

I'f you've got the spare cash, stay in Sorrento or further along the Amalfi coast and see Pompei, Vesuvius and Capri whilst making a decent break of it. We stayed in a hotel in Sorrento tunneled out of the rock and the views were unbelievable. And yes the pizzas, or anything with their fantastic fresh tomatoes in are just amazing.

And the girls....to add to the previous quote...see Nipples and Dai.

Oh mate those fresh tomatoes, like I've never tasted anything so good. We hired a boat and sailed around Capri, what a holiday.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:25 - Dec 16 with 3172 viewsUxbridge

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 12:26 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

Just heard that thick bint Abigail ( "a Swansea City blogger") on R5 Live - "we're not a shadow of the team we were last year."

Dozy tart.

I heard that. Sounded like someone had just run over her pet shih tzu. Hardly worth turning up. Professional fans eh ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:33 - Dec 16 with 3109 viewsBig_Unit

I'm really happy with the draw. Napoli is a great city, I've been a couple of times. Good bars, unbelievable pizza and a real passion for football. Proper excited
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 3091 viewshitchinjack

I have just spoken to an Arsenal friend who went last week. They stayed in a nice hotel near the marina area. They felt relatively safe in this area and didn't venture far from the sight of the hotel the night before the match.
On match day they made their way to the docks area which has police/security there to ensure that no Napoli fans get in. There there are bars that you can drink and eat in before being taken by bus under guard to the ground. The bus journey should take 15 mins but they take you an awkward route as to not come across any of the home fans. You will not arrive before the game kicks off to again ensure no meetings of fans. After the game you will be kept in for an hour before being bused back to the port. There are taxis at the port that will then take you back to your respective hotels.
Arsenal took 700 fans last week, all but 20/30 took the port option. Those who didn't were attacked. 7 are still in hospital(I don't know extent of injuries).
Even those that took a taxi straight to the ground were attacked as there is only one drop off point and no Napoli fan will take a taxi to the game.
On the next day no problems walking freely around the place.
He encouraged me to go but urges that all Swansea fans take the "bussed in" option as otherwise the risk of attack is high. Apparently they won't just attack like minded fans, everyone is fair game!!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:37 - Dec 16 with 3083 viewsDull1Thomas

Anyone booked flights yet? And what sort of prices are you playing?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:55 - Dec 16 with 3010 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:36 - Dec 16 by hitchinjack

I have just spoken to an Arsenal friend who went last week. They stayed in a nice hotel near the marina area. They felt relatively safe in this area and didn't venture far from the sight of the hotel the night before the match.
On match day they made their way to the docks area which has police/security there to ensure that no Napoli fans get in. There there are bars that you can drink and eat in before being taken by bus under guard to the ground. The bus journey should take 15 mins but they take you an awkward route as to not come across any of the home fans. You will not arrive before the game kicks off to again ensure no meetings of fans. After the game you will be kept in for an hour before being bused back to the port. There are taxis at the port that will then take you back to your respective hotels.
Arsenal took 700 fans last week, all but 20/30 took the port option. Those who didn't were attacked. 7 are still in hospital(I don't know extent of injuries).
Even those that took a taxi straight to the ground were attacked as there is only one drop off point and no Napoli fan will take a taxi to the game.
On the next day no problems walking freely around the place.
He encouraged me to go but urges that all Swansea fans take the "bussed in" option as otherwise the risk of attack is high. Apparently they won't just attack like minded fans, everyone is fair game!!

Are there any forum threads from Gunners sites, I've had a look but couldn't find any?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 18:58 - Dec 16 with 2991 viewslovejuicejack

Anyone going make sure you have good travel insurance you may well need it by the sounds of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024