Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 70033 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:56 - Dec 16 with 3844 viewsVetchitBack

So basically, to sum up :

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:09 - Dec 16 with 3782 viewsDyfnant

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:56 - Dec 16 by sisao

Hi there, just took the privilege of signing up in here. Read many of your comments and, as a neapolitan citizen and obviously a SSC Napoli supporter i just like to clarify you guys a few things.
First of all the city is a big city and as such has plenty of positive and negative aspects. Not gonna comment the stubbing, raping and robbing parts as they are pointless. But it's good that you know what to expect. The city is beautiful, extremely beautiful. You stay outside the city historical centre and you're gonna miss a lot.
I personally travel around the globe due to my job and i gotta say it's not the safest city around ;-) Is it something to be afraid of? Don't be silly. I've been in manchester a few times and i found it worse from this pov. Even Amsterdam and Paris can be worse than that. You don't wanna walk around exposing your jewerly or expensive stuff, but that is just a rule that you wanna apply for any big city really. Again, don't be silly, book something in the centre and enjoy the whole thing. You'll discover an incredible environment if you try to go beyond the evident issues my city unfortunately has. Avoid the suburbs (again a globally applicable rule). As per the match, what can i say...you'll be there and you'll be merged with the rest of the thousands tourists. For you guys you'll probably end up being transported back in the mid 80s. Noise, huge crowd, huge support and latin style football passion. Play it nice, applaude, send friendly message before the game (as BVB Dortmund did) and you'll end being applauded and requsted to exchange your scarfs. Of course, avoid mixing with fans, supporting your team in the city, follow the rules you'll receive and you'll end up living a great moment. What you read about 5 stupid ultras is not representing 60k people in the stadium and NOT the city at all. Should you need logistic info and tips just ask us, respectful fans are respected in my town (ask BVB Dortmund, Bayern and many others which actually got in contact with the fans groups upfront to avoid ruining what is supposed to be a day of sport).

Take care.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 21:56]

RAPING!!! No thanks

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:25 - Dec 16 with 3709 viewsVetchitBack

I must say after reading up a bit on Naples it sounds like a less upmarket version of Glasgow in the "razor-gangs" era.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 22:26]

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:31 - Dec 16 with 3670 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:09 - Dec 16 by Dyfnant

RAPING!!! No thanks

i forgot to tell...we like to eat children as well!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:32 - Dec 16 with 3670 viewspencoedjack

Hi there, just took the privilege of signing up in here. Read many of your comments and, as a neapolitan citizen and obviously a SSC Napoli supporter i just like to clarify you guys a few things.
First of all the city is a big city and as such has plenty of positive and negative aspects. Not gonna comment the stubbing, raping and robbing parts as they are pointless. But it's good that you know what to expect. The city is beautiful, extremely beautiful. You stay outside the city historical centre and you're gonna miss a lot.
I personally travel around the globe due to my job and i gotta say it's not the safest city around ;-) Is it something to be afraid of? Don't be silly. I've been in manchester a few times and i found it worse from this pov. Even Amsterdam and Paris can be worse than that. You don't wanna walk around exposing your jewerly or expensive stuff, but that is just a rule that you wanna apply for any big city really. Again, don't be silly, book something in the centre and enjoy the whole thing. You'll discover an incredible environment if you try to go beyond the evident issues my city unfortunately has. Avoid the suburbs (again a globally applicable rule). As per the match, what can i say...you'll be there and you'll be merged with the rest of the thousands tourists. For you guys you'll probably end up being transported back in the mid 80s. Noise, huge crowd, huge support and latin style football passion. Play it nice, applaude, send friendly message before the game (as BVB Dortmund did) and you'll end being applauded and requsted to exchange your scarfs. Of course, avoid mixing with fans, supporting your team in the city, follow the rules you'll receive and you'll end up living a great moment. What you read about 5 stupid ultras is not representing 60k people in the stadium and NOT the city at all. Should you need logistic info and tips just ask us, respectful fans are respected in my town (ask BVB Dortmund, Bayern and many others which actually got in contact with the fans groups upfront to avoid ruining what is supposed to be a day of sport).

Take care.

Good post mucker.

First of all the city is a small city and as such has plenty of positive and negative aspects. Not gonna comment the stabbing, raping and robbing parts as they are pointless (avoid Townhill). But it's good that you know what to expect. The city is shit, extremely shit. You stay outside the city centre and you're gonna miss a lot the Gower is probably the most beautiful part of the UK
I personally travel around the globe due to my job and i gotta say it's not the safest city around ;-) Is it something to be afraid of? Don't be silly. I've been in Istanbul a few times and i found it worse from this pov. Even Amsterdam and Paris can be worse than that. You don't wanna walk around exposing your jewelry or expensive stuff, but that is just a rule that you wanna apply for any city really. Again, don't be silly, book something in the centre and enjoy the whole thing. You'll discover an incredible environment if you try to go beyond the evident issues my city unfortunately has. Avoid the Townhill area (again a globally applicable rule). As per the match, what can i say...you'll be there and you'll be merged with the rest of the thousands tourists. For you guys you'll probably end up being transported back in the mid 80s. Noise, huge crowd, huge support and Welsh style football passion. Play it nice, applaud, send friendly message before the game (as Malmo did) and you'll end being applauded and requested to exchange your scarfs. Of course, avoid mixing with fans, supporting your team in the city, follow the rules you'll receive and you'll end up living a great moment. What you read about the Railway is not representing 20k people in the stadium and NOT the city at all. Should you need logistic info and tips just ask us, respectful fans are respected in my town ask Liverpool, Chelsea (Rafa can give you contact details) and many others which actually got in contact with the fans groups upfront to avoid ruining what is supposed to be a day of sport)

Ciao
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:34 - Dec 16 with 3641 viewsJackbustard

Take care.

What you mean Bayern etc got in touch with fans groups. What's that all about?

Didn't do Bayern much good seeing as a few of their fans were knifed.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:52 - Dec 16 with 3577 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:34 - Dec 16 by Jackbustard

What you mean Bayern etc got in touch with fans groups. What's that all about?

Didn't do Bayern much good seeing as a few of their fans were knifed.

Well i remember applauding them, a lot of them were there. It was worse for us in Marseille i.e.
What i meant is that the place is not the perfectly tuned post Tatcher place you live into. There are many levels of culture here and 2 millions poeple. There's ignorance and shit can happen. But again, i wanted to encourage you and assure that nothing is going to happen if you do not act the hooligan style, it's a damn touristic place after all. There's crime of course, not gonna hide it but not as much different as any other big place. (Got robbed in Amsterdam myself, twice). I did my job trying to welcome you but frankly my interest into you being in Napoli for a football match is equal to the interest i have at the moment in repeating all my old exams at the university ;-) You can try bullet proof vests and tanks all the way from the UK through France, Swiss and Italy....that way you should be reasonably safe!!! Maybe ask the government for air coverage just in case...
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 22:53]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:00 - Dec 16 with 3543 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:52 - Dec 16 by sisao

Well i remember applauding them, a lot of them were there. It was worse for us in Marseille i.e.
What i meant is that the place is not the perfectly tuned post Tatcher place you live into. There are many levels of culture here and 2 millions poeple. There's ignorance and shit can happen. But again, i wanted to encourage you and assure that nothing is going to happen if you do not act the hooligan style, it's a damn touristic place after all. There's crime of course, not gonna hide it but not as much different as any other big place. (Got robbed in Amsterdam myself, twice). I did my job trying to welcome you but frankly my interest into you being in Napoli for a football match is equal to the interest i have at the moment in repeating all my old exams at the university ;-) You can try bullet proof vests and tanks all the way from the UK through France, Swiss and Italy....that way you should be reasonably safe!!! Maybe ask the government for air coverage just in case...

F88k this lets get a mob together :)
Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:10 - Dec 16 with 3503 viewsJackbustard

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 22:52 - Dec 16 by sisao

Marching through Europe with tanks and air coverage, sounds a bit like world war 2 and we all know how the Italians did in that. Lets face it your ultras are w4nkers, if they had any bottle they would fight with their fists and not need to use knives and bats and pick people off in small groups.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:33 - Dec 16 with 3436 viewsRancid

This is them at West Ham in a pre season friendly.It's the first time they were allowed at an away game having being banned from traveling away anywhere the season before for trouble with Roma.They're a lively bunch.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:55 - Dec 16 with 3365 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:10 - Dec 16 by Jackbustard

Marching through Europe with tanks and air coverage, sounds a bit like world war 2 and we all know how the Italians did in that. Lets face it your ultras are w4nkers, if they had any bottle they would fight with their fists and not need to use knives and bats and pick people off in small groups.

Apologies i was never good in history. You refer to the thousands and thousands who died deported god only knows where or the thousands who died under the name of partisans? Or maybe you were referring to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_days_of_Naples

We did not even have the need to be supported by your fancy american allies, still they planted a huge army base in my city.

Sure Ultras are w4nkers, they all are. I'm one of them, member since ages, probably the last fight i had was in junior school though. Man, hope you're not representing the "swans or whatever"....i can see you're from a pretty small and culturally crafted environment...Arsenal fans...they were there, at least 1000 (probably cos half of them were not even from the uk...). Can't remember all this crying...bring your mommy then and leave the tanks home! Jezuz! Leaving this forum lol
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 00:10 - Dec 17 with 3321 viewsDull1Thomas

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 23:55 - Dec 16 by sisao

Apologies i was never good in history. You refer to the thousands and thousands who died deported god only knows where or the thousands who died under the name of partisans? Or maybe you were referring to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_days_of_Naples

We did not even have the need to be supported by your fancy american allies, still they planted a huge army base in my city.

Sure Ultras are w4nkers, they all are. I'm one of them, member since ages, probably the last fight i had was in junior school though. Man, hope you're not representing the "swans or whatever"....i can see you're from a pretty small and culturally crafted environment...Arsenal fans...they were there, at least 1000 (probably cos half of them were not even from the uk...). Can't remember all this crying...bring your mommy then and leave the tanks home! Jezuz! Leaving this forum lol

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 01:35 - Dec 17 with 3227 viewslovejuicejack

Oh god I hate stubbing ... my toe,it's a real c u n t first thing in the morning.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 07:39 - Dec 17 with 3138 viewsDrGonzo

Watched il capo dei capi the other day. Bunch of fairies boys.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 07:52 - Dec 17 with 3119 viewsVetchitBack

I'm amused at the foreign fans who assume the reason we are apprehensive about travelling is because we live in a crime free utopia. Maybe some of us have been brought up, lived in and experienced places similar to Naples and that's precisely why we wouldn't want to go to somewhere like that voluntarily.

Similar to what Churchill said about democracy I'm starting to think mobbing up is the least worst idea.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:10 - Dec 17 with 3027 viewsnumbers123

never known such a bunch of crie babys as on this forum. If you dont want to go then dont go. If thinkgs kick off then you just have to deal with it. You cant live your life expecting the worst and thining things will happen.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:15 - Dec 17 with 3014 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 07:52 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

I'm amused at the foreign fans who assume the reason we are apprehensive about travelling is because we live in a crime free utopia. Maybe some of us have been brought up, lived in and experienced places similar to Naples and that's precisely why we wouldn't want to go to somewhere like that voluntarily.

Similar to what Churchill said about democracy I'm starting to think mobbing up is the least worst idea.

I'm not assuming anyhting and you are actually free to stay there or go wherever you think it's worth and safe going. I'm only saying that you guys read a lot of b$llSh!t and Napoli is actually one of the most touristic place in Europe. For the same reason, you'll never go to Amsterdam, Madrid, Istanbul or thousands of other places. Napoli is not Mexico, nor it is Medellin or Bangkok. Just a city of the south of Italy, as such, is way different from Milan or Swanswhatever. note, Rome is way less safe than Napoli for a tourist for example. As per the football match, it really depends on how you behave outside the stadium and inside of it. But, if you go and search for troubles, you'll find them. Those things you read from the newspapers, they are not coming from the ultras, rather than from bandits and they are isolated cases that can happen everywhere actually.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:19 - Dec 17 with 3001 viewsLohengrin

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:15 - Dec 17 by sisao

I'm not assuming anyhting and you are actually free to stay there or go wherever you think it's worth and safe going. I'm only saying that you guys read a lot of b$llSh!t and Napoli is actually one of the most touristic place in Europe. For the same reason, you'll never go to Amsterdam, Madrid, Istanbul or thousands of other places. Napoli is not Mexico, nor it is Medellin or Bangkok. Just a city of the south of Italy, as such, is way different from Milan or Swanswhatever. note, Rome is way less safe than Napoli for a tourist for example. As per the football match, it really depends on how you behave outside the stadium and inside of it. But, if you go and search for troubles, you'll find them. Those things you read from the newspapers, they are not coming from the ultras, rather than from bandits and they are isolated cases that can happen everywhere actually.

I've been to Napoli twice with work and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Anybody going will have a great time, I've got absolutely no doubt about that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:19 - Dec 17 with 3000 viewslexolas

Maybe you think that we're saying that Napoli is safe so we can stab more people :P
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:23 - Dec 17 with 2988 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:19 - Dec 17 by Lohengrin

I've been to Napoli twice with work and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Anybody going will have a great time, I've got absolutely no doubt about that.

There you go! Still i can jump on a plane, land in Cardiff, get drunk in a random pub and get stabbed in a fight....if you know what i mean ;-)
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 9:24]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:40 - Dec 17 with 2952 viewsmonmouth

Raping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stop to tie your shoelaces boys.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:45 - Dec 17 with 2939 viewsnavyjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:23 - Dec 17 by sisao

There you go! Still i can jump on a plane, land in Cardiff, get drunk in a random pub and get stabbed in a fight....if you know what i mean ;-)

I have been to Naples many times;our ships regularly visit on the way through the med..yes,it is a vibrant city with many touristy things to do.. It has lovely pizzas and is the only place I've ever been where they serve tennents super on tap!!.however, having been in port when a football match is on the atmosphere is totally different and an already dark place becomes plain dangerous. please do not split up from the group you are in (this is the first thing navy liaison tells all it's sailors).the streets and lanes all look the same and you can easily get lost. If you've had a few pints please keep yourself to yourself and avoid confrontation,and remember that in Italy,it is seen as both disrespectful and rude to be drunk,so bear in mind that it is not a place if you want to drink through the night,it's not the done thing. Personally,I will be going to Rome and getting transport to Naples,I get what people say about Rome and it's fascism etc. but it's a bigger place and you can blend in a little better with the tourists in Rome. It also has more variety when it comes to eating/drinking as they are now accustomed to the rugby supporters and their needs. Hopefully the lads at wonkysheep can get buses sorted as it will be a late finish.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:46 - Dec 17 with 2931 viewsLohengrin

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:23 - Dec 17 by sisao

Exactly, my friend.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:50 - Dec 17 with 2918 viewsjack_lord

Prices are going through the roof for flights to Naples.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:54 - Dec 17 with 2906 viewsAndy1300

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:50 - Dec 17 by jack_lord

Prices are going through the roof for flights to Naples.

I wonder why

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024