Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 70034 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:03 - Dec 16 with 3669 viewssaxonterrier

Don't take any notice of the doom merchants. Go to Naples, you'll have a great time. Jealous isn't the word. We don't get the opportunity with Huddersfield so all the trips abroad are with England. Ive been to all the places the press like to go to OTT with, particularly the left-wing rags giving it the "fascists" crap.

You're off to Naples and having a laugh and more than a few beers. Enjoy it. Where were you lot going 10 years ago? Exactly.

As for that Arsenal fan...........you gonna take the opinion of the fan of a team from the Paparazzi League seriously? He's been sat down too long in his sanitised Premiership environment clapping politely when the screen above the pitch orders the applause. Napoli probably attacked teenage girls and 50 year old blokes because they'd put up more of a fight than Arsenal's 'firm'.

Enjoy.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:18 - Dec 16 with 3598 viewsRancid

I can remember them at Chelsea a few seasons ago and they were heavy as fook.I hate talking like that as im too old now but there wasn't a female in the jam packed end when the cameras zoomed in just all lads in their gear.Those saying we're over-reacting are talking nonsense.There will be trouble home and away, it is a guarantee.Sorry if this offends anyone on here but they will come here with the intention of causing havoc and will travel in their thousands,with tickets or not.The Napoli fans who have signed in today are of course decent fans no doubt but this is a fans forum so it's what they are, fans.If you went on a hooligan forum the stories told will be a lot different.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:23 - Dec 16 with 3564 viewslovejuicejack

Right that's it ... any jacks going to this game you need to sign up for Krav Maga lessons Monday morning. go down fighting
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:29 - Dec 16 with 3535 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:18 - Dec 16 by Rancid

I can remember them at Chelsea a few seasons ago and they were heavy as fook.I hate talking like that as im too old now but there wasn't a female in the jam packed end when the cameras zoomed in just all lads in their gear.Those saying we're over-reacting are talking nonsense.There will be trouble home and away, it is a guarantee.Sorry if this offends anyone on here but they will come here with the intention of causing havoc and will travel in their thousands,with tickets or not.The Napoli fans who have signed in today are of course decent fans no doubt but this is a fans forum so it's what they are, fans.If you went on a hooligan forum the stories told will be a lot different.

I've heard similar stories ,bloody hooligans on a top level, thank fuk away fans are barred from the Railway theses days ,this could end up worse than a scum visit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:38 - Dec 16 with 3484 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/napoli-v-arsenal--champions

These guys look nice to meet up with for a quick cocktail
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:43 - Dec 16 with 3469 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:38 - Dec 16 by TenkosBlondeWig

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/napoli-v-arsenal--champions

These guys look nice to meet up with for a quick cocktail

o dear fuk ,we've got worse looking ones mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:44 - Dec 16 with 3461 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:43 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

o dear fuk ,we've got worse looking ones mind

It's Max Alan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:47 - Dec 16 with 3446 viewspencoedjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:16 - Dec 16 by Dull1Thomas

Another question as I am trying to book things tonight.
If yo stayed in Rome, was the travelling from Rome to Naples an easy option and what sort of cost was involved?

Good idea you can have a roll around with Lazio on the Weds night (they are playing on the Thursday in Europa league on the same day) then have a roll around on Napoli train station the day of the game.

Lazio are nutters believe me .....
Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:49 - Dec 16 with 3438 viewsPhil_S

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:29 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

I've heard similar stories ,bloody hooligans on a top level, thank fuk away fans are barred from the Railway theses days ,this could end up worse than a scum visit

Because of course the people you are describing will take note of that particular ban...
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:51 - Dec 16 with 3419 viewsexiledclaseboy

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:49 - Dec 16 by Phil_S

Because of course the people you are describing will take note of that particular ban...

You can imagine it can't you. A group of 200 mental Italian "ultras", tooled up to the nines with machetes and various other instruments of mass carvation, stalking up Siloh Road and they get to the door of the Railway and stop dead.

"We canta go in therea lads. Awaya fansa banneda"

I can't do the accent.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:56 - Dec 16 with 3393 viewspencoedjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:51 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

You can imagine it can't you. A group of 200 mental Italian "ultras", tooled up to the nines with machetes and various other instruments of mass carvation, stalking up Siloh Road and they get to the door of the Railway and stop dead.

I can't do the accent.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:58 - Dec 16 with 3372 viewsPhil_S

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:51 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

I can't do the accent.

With or without the accent thats brilliant

Viral posting number 2 coming up...
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:05 - Dec 16 with 3318 viewsKeyserSoze

There will be a select group of Napoli fans who will cause businesses in town money as they will 100% smash up at least one establishment and cause panic to a lot of people who have no regard for football at all.

If this is the case, I hope their 'ultras' get smashed. I live in North London and read the stories about what they did to that food shop, disgusting. They'd have a field day on wind street going through each place like locusts.

Also feel sorry for businesses in Cardiff as I imagine there will be at least a couple of hundred drinking in Cardiff on Wednesday due to lack of accommodation for 1000s of fans in Swansea.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:15 - Dec 16 with 3273 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 20:18 - Dec 16 by Rancid

It's a shame for us Naples fans to read about the bad reputation the worst part of our supporters gave us.
I've been in the UK, in London and in Liverpool, and, despite of the very scary experience of getting out from Anfield Road, I still can tell you that your country has less problems of civility, order and respect of laws than we have.
But I repeat what I've already said, the world is full of beautiful places which are less safe and less civil than your lucky country; the choice is double: avoid to visit 3/4 of the world for the fear of some risk, or understand how to reduce the risks, learning how to explore metropolis that obviously aren't golden as probably your town is.
If you are terrified from these reports you heard, just watch the match on TV, but I still think that you lose a great experience and an unique city.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 21:17]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:17 - Dec 16 with 3263 viewsBigDoug

I hope Oldjack can muster up an elite squad of Den Haag fans to protect us all
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:21 - Dec 16 with 3229 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:17 - Dec 16 by BigDoug

I hope Oldjack can muster up an elite squad of Den Haag fans to protect us all

one phone call and those Mafioso ultra's will soon be on nil by mouth

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:23 - Dec 16 with 3219 viewsBigDoug

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:21 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

Nice one OJ, i knew i coulod count on the boys in green and yellow.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:23 - Dec 16 with 3215 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:21 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

You can lend them your teeth.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:29 - Dec 16 with 3183 viewsRevolutionaryJack

Ive seen Allo' Allo' we will be fine

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:30 - Dec 16 with 3173 viewsBreadman67

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:14 - Dec 16 by _

Cheers mate, sounds a bit hair-raising. What's your opinion,on staying outside of Napoli and getting to the docks on the day of the game, that would work, wouldn't it?

In answer to a few points ..

Stay outside Naples an option but possibly only Sorrento . You get a ferry or train there from Naples . Might be better if you want to feel more relaxed .

We reached the port at 1 am after the game so over 2 hours after the game finished . There won't be any trains to reach Sorrento or Rome ?

Italy is no like other counties so at 1 am it's very hard to find loads of places open !

The buses are arranged by the police with the assistance of the British consulate in Naples . We had Embassy staff with us . You will be advised on all this in weeks before the game . The buses are free !

I won't bother getting Into a cyber war with the HUddersfield fan .. He has a point on the new sanitised Premier League . He also has a point with no disrespect that for Swansea it's a big chance that might not come round too often .. So yes I agree and go but take an extra effort to be careful on this one .... Please do take my comments on board as unlike the HUddersfield fan I was there watching a uk football team last week so have first hand experience .
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:31 - Dec 16 with 3166 viewsUxbridge

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:05 - Dec 16 by KeyserSoze

There will be a select group of Napoli fans who will cause businesses in town money as they will 100% smash up at least one establishment and cause panic to a lot of people who have no regard for football at all.

If this is the case, I hope their 'ultras' get smashed. I live in North London and read the stories about what they did to that food shop, disgusting. They'd have a field day on wind street going through each place like locusts.

Also feel sorry for businesses in Cardiff as I imagine there will be at least a couple of hundred drinking in Cardiff on Wednesday due to lack of accommodation for 1000s of fans in Swansea.

Smashing up Wind St and basseyville? And who said there was no upside to Napoli visiting?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:36 - Dec 16 with 3129 viewsPhil_S

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:30 - Dec 16 by Breadman67

In answer to a few points ..

Stay outside Naples an option but possibly only Sorrento . You get a ferry or train there from Naples . Might be better if you want to feel more relaxed .

We reached the port at 1 am after the game so over 2 hours after the game finished . There won't be any trains to reach Sorrento or Rome ?

Italy is no like other counties so at 1 am it's very hard to find loads of places open !

The buses are arranged by the police with the assistance of the British consulate in Naples . We had Embassy staff with us . You will be advised on all this in weeks before the game . The buses are free !

I won't bother getting Into a cyber war with the HUddersfield fan .. He has a point on the new sanitised Premier League . He also has a point with no disrespect that for Swansea it's a big chance that might not come round too often .. So yes I agree and go but take an extra effort to be careful on this one .... Please do take my comments on board as unlike the HUddersfield fan I was there watching a uk football team last week so have first hand experience .

Whereabouts did you stay when you were in Naples?

Presumably there are plenty of taxis when the buses get back?
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:40 - Dec 16 with 3090 viewsjack_in_exile

Which hotel did you stay in? I was planning on staying in Sorrento but as you point out it'd be difficult to get home. Also did you just walk back to your hotel?

Cheers
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:52 - Dec 16 with 3030 viewsBreadman67

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:36 - Dec 16 by Phil_S

Whereabouts did you stay when you were in Naples?

Presumably there are plenty of taxis when the buses get back?

We stayed at the Santa Lucia hotel which was a standard higher than usual for us . About 60 quid each . Right on the Marina and 10 mins walk to the port for the transport .

Your team might be staying at the hotel next door as Arsenal did but players not allowed out for same reason of safety . But this area is fine

When we got back to the port there were 2 taxis there for 700 of us !! But more came quick and this area was fine .. You could easily walk back to the Santa Lucia ... Police around in big numbers plus this huge helicopter !!

Safer to stay in the city than near the ground and chance a walk to the stadium . It's in a bad area !
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 21:56 - Dec 16 with 3007 viewssisao

Hi there, just took the privilege of signing up in here. Read many of your comments and, as a neapolitan citizen and obviously a SSC Napoli supporter i just like to clarify you guys a few things.
First of all the city is a big city and as such has plenty of positive and negative aspects. Not gonna comment the stubbing, raping and robbing parts as they are pointless. But it's good that you know what to expect. The city is beautiful, extremely beautiful. You stay outside the city historical centre and you're gonna miss a lot.
I personally travel around the globe due to my job and i gotta say it's not the safest city around ;-) Is it something to be afraid of? Don't be silly. I've been in manchester a few times and i found it worse from this pov. Even Amsterdam and Paris can be worse than that. You don't wanna walk around exposing your jewerly or expensive stuff, but that is just a rule that you wanna apply for any big city really. Again, don't be silly, book something in the centre and enjoy the whole thing. You'll discover an incredible environment if you try to go beyond the evident issues my city unfortunately has. Avoid the suburbs (again a globally applicable rule). As per the match, what can i say...you'll be there and you'll be merged with the rest of the thousands tourists. For you guys you'll probably end up being transported back in the mid 80s. Noise, huge crowd, huge support and latin style football passion. Play it nice, applaude, send friendly message before the game (as BVB Dortmund did) and you'll end being applauded and requsted to exchange your scarfs. Of course, avoid mixing with fans, supporting your team in the city, follow the rules you'll receive and you'll end up living a great moment. What you read about 5 stupid ultras is not representing 60k people in the stadium and NOT the city at all. Should you need logistic info and tips just ask us, respectful fans are respected in my town (ask BVB Dortmund, Bayern and many others which actually got in contact with the fans groups upfront to avoid ruining what is supposed to be a day of sport).

Take care.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 21:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024