Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 72219 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:01 - Dec 17 with 3928 viewsjack_lord

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 09:54 - Dec 17 by Andy1300

I wonder why

Because people are not afraid to go to Naples despite all the scaremongering.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:09 - Dec 17 with 3892 viewsLohengrin

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:01 - Dec 17 by jack_lord

Because people are not afraid to go to Naples despite all the scaremongering.

I've got no idea where it's coming from either? Italy's not the Third World for crying out loud.

Reading some of the posts you'd swear we were going to Somalia...... Naples is nowhere near Cardiff.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:11 - Dec 17 with 3884 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Don’t know what all the fuss is about, just stick together in big groups. Keep your eyes peeled for any greasy looking lads wearing puffa jackets & riding about on vespas and you’ll be fine. This is the Italians we’re talking about not some nutters from the Ukraine or Turkey. They’ll be more worried about spoiling their perfectly quaffed hair dos and fake Versace jeans bought from Naples market than going toe to toe with a handy mob from Townhill.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:12 - Dec 17 with 3875 viewsperchrockjack

Interesting.
Liverpool has got a pretty bad name -with some- but people visit in their millions and few have a bad tale to tell. Maybe if you re in a feisty lively city you shouldn't act the big bollux.
That said we wouldn't turn on Cameron and his wife and hang them upside down on meat hooks would we

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:17 - Dec 17 with 3853 viewsjackmorsel

They were very welcoming of Marseilles apparently....

http://goo.gl/qW6AMo
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 10:20]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 11:08 - Dec 17 with 3780 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 10:17 - Dec 17 by jackmorsel

They were very welcoming of Marseilles apparently....

http://goo.gl/qW6AMo
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 10:20]

You should have seen how welcome we were in Marseille a few weeks BEFORE! Check this instead...BVB Dortmund Supporters...in Napoli!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 3720 viewsVetchitBack

Nice to see the Evening Post doing its bit to quell the scaremongering about Napoli fans (if anyone's seen the front page).

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 3705 viewshuwjacbastad

It will be great! All booked and can't wait.

Told the missus I was gonna take her on a special treat to Pompeii as well and she replied

"What's so f'ing special about Portsmouth???"
Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 12:41 - Dec 17 with 3621 viewsNeapolitanlondoner

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 19:16 - Dec 16 by _

And to the crazy Vincenzo, they may have had a Millwall flag but these are your boys, Napoli fans...

Hi all,

I am a Neapolitan-Londoner for the past 16 years and Napoli fan. I actually like Swansea and start following them last year as I really like the way Ladrup makes them play, and when we lost our manager at the end of last campaign, I was actually hoping that the ownership took him into consideration, but was equally happy to get Benitez, Higuain, Cellejon and Mertens as Napoli keeps scoring goals... I have been to the Emirates for the Arsenal game and tried to write my comment under the Daily Mail article where the Pie Place attack and this picture were covered.

Well, I have seen this guy outside and inside the Emirates and heard him speaking to the Police (he was having an argument) and the stewards inside, and he had the thickest South-London accent as well as confirming to the steward that was trying to stop him, that he was "English". This guy was arrested few days later as the video of the attack uploaded on youtube ( youtube.com/watch?v=gSgs2J1ZkpI (add www. and check the guy with the white jacket/same in the picture), clearly show him and some of his associate carrying out the attack) and then this :
Metropolitan Police ‏@metpoliceuk 26m
Jason Philpott is charged with GBH and violent disorder after a fight broke out outside a restaurant before the Arsenal v Napoli match

So, I can guarantee that Vincenzo was not dreaming...

Having said that, a fraction of the Ultra is violent and associated to organize crime. They are been investigated right now as apparently they do cause trouble as the Club do not want official affiliation with them (as it was before the club was reborn in 2004).

The city is beautiful and there is a lot to see, but yes be careful. At night avoid the historical centre (the area from the station to Via Toledo), and stick to the bars of Chiaia, were the upper middle class hung at night.

The stadium is old (1950's), and has been poorly maintained as it is owned by the local authority, however on UEFA night can still contain over 60,000 people and the atmosphere is incredible. Yaya Toure said it was the most incredible stadium he ever played and the only one where he remained on the pitch after loosing so to suck in the atmosphere.

best regards,

Marco
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 13:05]
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:16 - Dec 17 with 3493 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Is anyone else not sick of these Napoli fans coming on here preaching what angels they are and what a fantastic metropolis your city is, wind your necks in you patronising pizza munchers. You’re city is a sh!t hole, like every other major city in Italy it’s covered in graffiti & rubbish, full of “lads” riding around on vespas with shiny puffer jackets looking to harass groups of foreigners.

Regardless what some Swansea fans post on here the majority of us will travel to Naples & enjoy what could be our last foray into Europe for many a year. We won’t come looking for trouble just like we haven’t in Valencia or St Gallen, we’ll sing our songs & display our flags. If you don’t like it then f*ck off.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:27 - Dec 17 with 3468 viewsDaryllTheJack

Come on you Swans!!!!!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:30 - Dec 17 with 3462 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:16 - Dec 17 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Is anyone else not sick of these Napoli fans coming on here preaching what angels they are and what a fantastic metropolis your city is, wind your necks in you patronising pizza munchers. You’re city is a sh!t hole, like every other major city in Italy it’s covered in graffiti & rubbish, full of “lads” riding around on vespas with shiny puffer jackets looking to harass groups of foreigners.

Regardless what some Swansea fans post on here the majority of us will travel to Naples & enjoy what could be our last foray into Europe for many a year. We won’t come looking for trouble just like we haven’t in Valencia or St Gallen, we’ll sing our songs & display our flags. If you don’t like it then f*ck off.

I'm with you Dude I'm not sick of them either.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:35 - Dec 17 with 3455 viewsperchrockjack

Brave post that last one.
Ive been to ITALY an yeah its beautiful but its corrupt, manic, dysfunctional and has a clear trend towards fascism.
The northern ones ,ie Milanese, despise the southern "peasants" and the accents are quite distinct also.

Its pretentious in places and its people are often vain beyond your comprehension and would rather spend £100 on a pair of shoes than a good pissiup.
The girls start off beautiful but end up fat and ugly with hands like shovels from all that pasta kneading. That reminds me about how much all Italian boys love their mamma above everyone else.

Mussolini united them for a while but he got hung out to dry eventually.

Finally ,about the least trustworthy and sly people you ll meet.

Sardinia s nice though

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:41 - Dec 17 with 3439 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:30 - Dec 17 by Darran

I'm with you Dude I'm not sick of them either.

You'll just be watching the game on tv anyway dude.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:43 - Dec 17 with 3430 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:41 - Dec 17 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

You'll just be watching the game on tv anyway dude.

Yeah and?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:47 - Dec 17 with 3422 viewsperchrockjack

and I don't particularly like pizza. Full of crap and fat .

Pasta is ok but its only flour ffs.

Chianti is rubbish unless it comes in those pretty basket bottles.

Beaches are almost all pay and /owned by council or hotel.

Great music though and I liked Sophia Loren

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:58 - Dec 17 with 3403 viewslifelong

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:47 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

and I don't particularly like pizza. Full of crap and fat .

Pasta is ok but its only flour ffs.

Chianti is rubbish unless it comes in those pretty basket bottles.

Beaches are almost all pay and /owned by council or hotel.

Great music though and I liked Sophia Loren

I went to Naples in the late 60's, a group of us went ashore and went into a bar and were quickly joined by some delightful young ladies. The one I was with went to use the toilet and didn't return.

I never did see my wallet again.

Pompeii was worth a visit though.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 3384 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Here you go pal - go have an argument with yourself in one these.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:11 - Dec 17 with 3368 viewslifelong

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:05 - Dec 17 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Here you go pal - go have an argument with yourself in one these.

Eh ??
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:17 - Dec 17 with 3352 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:11 - Dec 17 by lifelong

Eh ??

I'm having an argument with someone mun - apparently - I think.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:12 - Dec 17 with 3269 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:17 - Dec 17 by Darran

I'm having an argument with someone mun - apparently - I think.

In this thread you can have a proof that every bunch of supporters has its own problems :D
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:15 - Dec 17 with 3259 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:12 - Dec 17 by mj88

In this thread you can have a proof that every bunch of supporters has its own problems :D

Exactly Dude.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 3234 viewssisao

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:35 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Brave post that last one.
Ive been to ITALY an yeah its beautiful but its corrupt, manic, dysfunctional and has a clear trend towards fascism.
The northern ones ,ie Milanese, despise the southern "peasants" and the accents are quite distinct also.

Its pretentious in places and its people are often vain beyond your comprehension and would rather spend £100 on a pair of shoes than a good pissiup.
The girls start off beautiful but end up fat and ugly with hands like shovels from all that pasta kneading. That reminds me about how much all Italian boys love their mamma above everyone else.

Mussolini united them for a while but he got hung out to dry eventually.

Finally ,about the least trustworthy and sly people you ll meet.

Sardinia s nice though

That's the nice conclusion of a two days spamming in this irritating forum trying to show myself enthusiast of hosting a welsh football team which is supposed to be supported by real supporters rather than the crap we had from Chelsea and Arsenal in the past years. Discovered a bunch of poshy kids with an average level of culture and stucked in cliches and nonsense. Pick the biggest towns there in the UK, London, Manchester and Liverpool? I dunno, btw, those are not remotely comparable to the Napoli, Rome in Milan...from basically all the points of view. Cliches like vespas (who drives a vespa anymore?), pizza (that you acutally never eat in your life), pasta etc...seriously? You understand our diet is the healthiest ever? You understand you DONT have a food culture and you survive with trash food and steaks? You understand you DONT even produce proper beer and absolutely no wine at all? Yuo understand you cannot compare latin women with english (with all due respect for all the british beautiful ladies)? You understand i am in London often and it's ridicoulously posh compared to my place? You understand you can p!ss on Manchester and Liverpool and many areas of London for the amount of sh!t and the absolute lack of sense? You understand there is absolutelty nothing i'd inherit from your culture, overall? Surely you have demonstrated yourself ignorant....reason why i'm done reading and answering your nonsense, again trying to support your trips to here....i just hope you lose your match big time and be ready to host more foreign supporters that you have ever seen in your town, which i have no idea where it is!

Good Luck for the match...see you there (assuming you won't get attacked by one of those fascist neapolitans with guns and knives :D).

Ah be ready to manage this at your place....
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 3203 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:21 - Dec 17 by sisao

That's the nice conclusion of a two days spamming in this irritating forum trying to show myself enthusiast of hosting a welsh football team which is supposed to be supported by real supporters rather than the crap we had from Chelsea and Arsenal in the past years. Discovered a bunch of poshy kids with an average level of culture and stucked in cliches and nonsense. Pick the biggest towns there in the UK, London, Manchester and Liverpool? I dunno, btw, those are not remotely comparable to the Napoli, Rome in Milan...from basically all the points of view. Cliches like vespas (who drives a vespa anymore?), pizza (that you acutally never eat in your life), pasta etc...seriously? You understand our diet is the healthiest ever? You understand you DONT have a food culture and you survive with trash food and steaks? You understand you DONT even produce proper beer and absolutely no wine at all? Yuo understand you cannot compare latin women with english (with all due respect for all the british beautiful ladies)? You understand i am in London often and it's ridicoulously posh compared to my place? You understand you can p!ss on Manchester and Liverpool and many areas of London for the amount of sh!t and the absolute lack of sense? You understand there is absolutelty nothing i'd inherit from your culture, overall? Surely you have demonstrated yourself ignorant....reason why i'm done reading and answering your nonsense, again trying to support your trips to here....i just hope you lose your match big time and be ready to host more foreign supporters that you have ever seen in your town, which i have no idea where it is!

Good Luck for the match...see you there (assuming you won't get attacked by one of those fascist neapolitans with guns and knives :D).

Shame there were no ultras around in the 2nd world war, they might have put up more of a fight against the Nazis instead of touching their toes & getting shafted by the Germans whilst us beer swigging, trash food eating uncultured Brits were defending Europe & the free world from a mad dictator. Now jog on Giuseppe & stop cluttering up the board with loads of naff videos of Ricky Martin lookalikes bouncing around in shiny kappa puffer jackets, you bum stabbing Mafiosi.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 16:42]

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:38 - Dec 17 with 3197 viewsBanosswan

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:21 - Dec 17 by sisao

Touched a nerve!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024