Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 134151 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:03 - Jan 22 with 5164 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:54 - Jan 22 by Daithejack

It would be a short term fix because of his age but he has been a quality player, although got to admit dont know what hes been like lately. Big wages I'd have thought and mid thirties not the usual type of Swansea city signing.

Shefki Kuqi?
Trundle second time around.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 23:04]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:07 - Jan 22 with 5149 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:48 - Dec 31 by Oldjack

I like him ,he's not scared to take anyone one often beating them in the process ,not many in our team even attempt that sort of defence splitting action , and he's getting better by each game ,sign him up

Definitely worth it.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 5145 viewsDaithejack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:03 - Jan 22 by Dull1Thomas

Shefki Kuqi?
Trundle second time around.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 23:04]

Eh? You comparing Pizarro to Shefki and Trunds!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 01:27 - Jan 23 with 5005 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:09 - Jan 22 by Daithejack

Eh? You comparing Pizarro to Shefki and Trunds!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:08 - Jan 23 with 4732 viewsperchrockjack

Ki is wanted and loved by Sunderland.
Here an idea. Contact them and offer Ki plus 4m for Stephen Fletcher.

Or offer him for 9 ,take 7 then buy replacement/s.
IS THAT TOO EASY.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:06 - Jan 23 with 4647 viewsairedale

There should be a ban on the joined-up letters 'Shefki Kuqi' appearing on this site.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 11:39]
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:33 - Jan 23 with 4584 viewsBackHeel

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:06 - Jan 23 by airedale

There should be a ban on the joined-up letters 'Shefki Kuqi' appearing on this site.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 11:39]

unfortunately we can't shp in the same price bracket as most of the Premiership sides, so we have to think more creatively. I imagine we will sign a couple of foreign lads that hardly any of us will have heard of, and they'll turn out to be decent....lets just wait and see, but the clock is seriously ticking now
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:51 - Jan 23 with 4541 viewstomdickharry

Wes Hoolahan wants to leave Norwich,bloody good player who would be worth signing.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:12 - Jan 23 with 4499 viewsWhiterockin

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:08 - Jan 23 by perchrockjack

Ki is wanted and loved by Sunderland.
Here an idea. Contact them and offer Ki plus 4m for Stephen Fletcher.

Or offer him for 9 ,take 7 then buy replacement/s.
IS THAT TOO EASY.

I said weeks ago about a straight swap. They need Ki more than Fletcher, but the recall position has now passed so there is no rush for them. Just another opportunity we have missed.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 4486 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:51 - Jan 23 by tomdickharry

Wes Hoolahan wants to leave Norwich,bloody good player who would be worth signing.

Lambert wants Hoolahan at Villa, that's probably why he's put in transfer request.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:34 - Jan 23 with 4220 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Football
BBC Radio Manchester: Bolton manager Dougie Freedman says Swansea have enquired about striker David Ngog. Both clubs are in discussions.

Sorry to have to post this!
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:46 - Jan 23 with 4096 viewsZut_Alors

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:51 - Jan 23 by tomdickharry

Great player and think he would do superbly for us. He's 31 now, but that experience would be useful.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:12 - Jan 23 with 4044 viewsQuakerJack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:34 - Jan 23 by exiledinenglandjack

Football
BBC Radio Manchester: Bolton manager Dougie Freedman says Swansea have enquired about striker David Ngog. Both clubs are in discussions.

How inspiring......

FFS mun, the bloke couldn't hit a barn door in the championship... why aren't we looking at players that can and that have proven can also do so in the prem... like Le Fondre for example, wouldn't cost us much more than N'Gog...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 4017 viewsBackHeel

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:34 - Jan 23 by exiledinenglandjack

Football

I know few will agree with me but I feel Ngog could be a good signing for us
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:32 - Jan 23 with 4006 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:29 - Jan 23 by BackHeel

I don't agree or disagree my friend because nobody actually knows,if he was to get only one goal in a 1-0 win I'd be happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:37 - Jan 23 with 3998 viewsQuakerJack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:29 - Jan 23 by BackHeel

Can I ask what this is based on?

14 in 81 for Bolton - goal every 6 games
9 in 63 for Liverpool - goal every 7 games

16 games to go... he'll be lucky to get 3 goals for us between now and the end of the season

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 3966 viewsBackHeel

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:37 - Jan 23 by QuakerJack

16 games to go... he'll be lucky to get 3 goals for us between now and the end of the season

chatting to a few folk and watching the highlights....the kid, by a Liverpool nutter that I know, a better wide player than a striker

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:10 - Jan 23 with 3841 viewsDaithejack

Football

Does seem a strange signing but I think its the fact he can play out wide as well a striker that we are interseted. If he does sign he'll get my full support anyway, lets not right him off straight away before he gets here.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:24 - Jan 23 with 3812 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I do agree just a little underwhelmed
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:16 - Jan 23 with 3716 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:37 - Jan 23 by QuakerJack

Well that would be three more than Alvaro.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:57 - Jan 23 with 3560 viewsaspas45

Funny how I mentioned right at the start of thread about this.

Looks like the player we were apparently interested in last season at the same time as vasquez is true after all.

His recent scoring form is good. He actually could be a decent signing and his only young.

Lets see

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:57 - Jan 23 with 3373 viewsborinifanclub

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:16 - Jan 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Well that would be three more than Alvaro.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:05 - Jan 24 with 3135 viewsBackHeel

no overnight rummours?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:29 - Jan 24 with 3101 viewsOdgaard

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:05 - Jan 24 by BackHeel

no overnight rummours?

Ngog, would be a awful signing..! dont do it!
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:55 - Jan 24 with 2992 viewsgetcarter

Excellent signing, young talented player who would blossom with us and is a bargain price.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024