Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 134150 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:50 - Jan 26 with 7819 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:40 - Jan 26 by magicdaps10

Cardiff signing all theses players.....GOOD!

It reminds me so much of QPR last year.

I really hope Mata has a great debut Tuesday a hat-trick would be good.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:05 - Jan 26 with 7589 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:34 - Jan 26 by max936

Fabio signing for Cardiff from Utd, along with Kenwyne Jones with Zaha still to be done, wouldn't bet against them trying for Ince again either, that'll be 6 players they've signed this window with the 3 Norwegians they've signed.

I believe they still have rest of the season tickets available for new admireres too.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:21 - Jan 26 with 7507 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:05 - Jan 26 by Dull1Thomas

I believe they still have rest of the season tickets available for new admireres too.

Get up there then musha I hate the feckers with a passion.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 6807 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Sky reporting that Tom Ince has been given permission to talk to a prem team on loan
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:00 - Jan 27 with 6578 viewsairedale

Crystal Palace, Hull...... Teams that could give a kid from the Championship a go, like we did with Scotty. Although I don't think Tom is as good as Scotty.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 01:18 - Jan 27 with 6509 viewssnork44

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:11 - Jan 26 by exiledinenglandjack

Sky reporting that Tom Ince has been given permission to talk to a prem team on loan

Stands to reason that Ince will come on loan here! He's signed a pre-contract with Monaco, his Daddy has been sacked by Blackpool, so Ince jr has thrown the toys out of the proverbial pram and said he isn't going to play for the Tangerines any more! Swansea come in and offer an escape route for Ince to play in the Premier for rest of the season, we pay a loan fee to Blackpool as they are going to get feck all from Monaco. So in a nutshell, we are happy as we get our original target for bugger all for the rest of the season,Karl Oyston and Blackpool are happy because they will get some sort of compo for the player and Tom Ince is happy because he will get regular games at a higher level, before he departs these shores to become a very rich benchwarmer in the tax free haven of Monte Carlo.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 12:00]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:11 - Jan 27 with 6205 viewsWhiterockin

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 01:18 - Jan 27 by snork44

Stands to reason that Ince will come on loan here! He's signed a pre-contract with Monaco, his Daddy has been sacked by Blackpool, so Ince jr has thrown the toys out of the proverbial pram and said he isn't going to play for the Tangerines any more! Swansea come in and offer an escape route for Ince to play in the Premier for rest of the season, we pay a loan fee to Blackpool as they are going to get feck all from Monaco. So in a nutshell, we are happy as we get our original target for bugger all for the rest of the season,Karl Oyston and Blackpool are happy because they will get some sort of compo for the player and Tom Ince is happy because he will get regular games at a higher level, before he departs these shores to become a very rich benchwarmer in the tax free haven of Monte Carlo.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 12:00]

Has it been quoted anywhere that Ince has definitely signed a pre contract with Monaco? If has signed for them the compensation is about £155K, I don't see how Blackpool can be happy when they are out of pocket £4-5M.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:18 - Jan 27 with 5941 viewssnork44

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:11 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

Has it been quoted anywhere that Ince has definitely signed a pre contract with Monaco? If has signed for them the compensation is about £155K, I don't see how Blackpool can be happy when they are out of pocket £4-5M.

As I said Blackpool will be happy that they will get some sort of compensation from us. As for the bigger picture of the transfer of Ince abroad, I think that was part of the reason Daddy Ince was fired that Blackpool's most salable asset was hawked abroad where the teams would pay minimal monies to Blackpool compared to the domestic market where Ince would have commanded a top Dollar transfer fee! Paul Ince, being the arrogant prat that he is, thought he could flog his son to Monaco for peanuts and also keep his job. Unfortunately like him or loathe him Karl Oyston is a very shrewd businessman and I am sure one that doesn't take to be treated like a fool by a very average football manager.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:46 - Jan 27 with 5846 viewslovejuicejack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:18 - Jan 27 by snork44

As I said Blackpool will be happy that they will get some sort of compensation from us. As for the bigger picture of the transfer of Ince abroad, I think that was part of the reason Daddy Ince was fired that Blackpool's most salable asset was hawked abroad where the teams would pay minimal monies to Blackpool compared to the domestic market where Ince would have commanded a top Dollar transfer fee! Paul Ince, being the arrogant prat that he is, thought he could flog his son to Monaco for peanuts and also keep his job. Unfortunately like him or loathe him Karl Oyston is a very shrewd businessman and I am sure one that doesn't take to be treated like a fool by a very average football manager.

Innit,his eyes ain't even straight ffs
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 5759 viewsWhiterockin

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:18 - Jan 27 by snork44

Quote from BBC website.

Blackpool's Tom Ince looks set to leave Bloomfield Road imminently and Swansea City will be one of the clubs holding talks with the 21-year-old, according to the Press Association.
Any deal would see a fee paid to take Ince on loan until the end of the season, when a permanent switch could be completed once his Blackpool contract comes to an end.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:19 - Jan 27 with 5703 viewsOldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25914429

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:27 - Jan 27 with 5662 viewsairedale

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:19 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25914429

Sounds like he's one for the U21s.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 5453 viewssnork44

David Ngog has signed until the end of the season,also Liverpool have joined the race to sign Tom Ince from Blackpool
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 15:08]

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:01 - Jan 27 with 5215 viewsBackHeel

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:03 - Jan 27 by snork44

David Ngog has signed until the end of the season,also Liverpool have joined the race to sign Tom Ince from Blackpool
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 15:08]

happy to see N'gog signed, I see him being used out wide by us - got lots of tricks and fairly direct
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:10 - Jan 27 with 5186 viewsBackHeel

Stoke just released Jermaine Pennant, Bony would appreciate his quality crossed although don't know if Laudrup would like the attitude
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:44 - Jan 27 with 4898 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:10 - Jan 27 by BackHeel

Stoke just released Jermaine Pennant, Bony would appreciate his quality crossed although don't know if Laudrup would like the attitude

Pennant on a free would be a good signing IMO, with Bony and Michu we have two of the biggest aerial threats in the league. We are crying out for someone with his crossing ability.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 06:50 - Jan 28 with 4398 viewsDull1Thomas

We don't know if ML is frustrated by signings or not (I think not) because he has class unlike this joker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2547094/Brendan-Rodgers-frustr

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:17 - Jan 28 with 3955 viewsepaul

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-complete-signing-Hearts-mid

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:26 - Jan 29 with 3353 viewsNeiltheTaylor

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/28/tottenham-tim-sherwood-lewis-hol

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:27 - Jan 29 with 3272 viewsJoe_bradshaw

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-rush-Swansea-City-signin

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 2968 viewsDyfnant

Trusty old Ladbrokes
http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/tottenham-consider-premi

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:55 - Jan 29 with 2738 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:51 - Jan 29 by Dyfnant

Trusty old Ladbrokes
http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/tottenham-consider-premi

Doubt there's a grain of truth in it, but safe to say that would be an utterly blinding loan signing.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 2704 viewsCooperman

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:55 - Jan 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Doubt there's a grain of truth in it, but safe to say that would be an utterly blinding loan signing.

It's almost in David Villa territory

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:15 - Jan 29 with 2698 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:13 - Jan 29 by Cooperman

JBG must be lurking

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:19 - Jan 29 with 2674 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:13 - Jan 29 by Cooperman

Pretty much!

They won't send him out on loan, they'll just pay up his contract and sell him back to Rome for £3 million...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024