Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New England Manager 13:48 - May 1 with 546 viewsLeadbelly

Apparently Roy Hodgson will be presented as the new England manager in a press conference at 4pm today

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

New England Manager on 13:58 - May 1 with 538 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Not a bad appointment in my opinion...but then again I said the same when they gave the job to McLaren and look how that turned out!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

New England Manager on 15:10 - May 1 with 533 viewsBFG

Shame for Roy we are in a group with Ukwaine and Fwance

Good luck to him
New England Manager on 18:20 - May 1 with 518 viewsFruitbat

Sound appointment.

My favourite quote on the matter was one I saw in the EADT today from a former England player who said (I shall paraphrase)....

"Harry is my favourite as he has Champions League experience which is the next best thing to international management".

Presumably that would be the next best thing to the three international appointments that Hodgson has already had then?
New England Manager on 18:33 - May 1 with 516 viewsDaniel

He's got my backing. I really hope the nation, media and players get behind him too because if if doesn't have that then he's doomed from the start no matter how well he does.
New England Manager on 21:56 - May 1 with 506 viewsdurham_exile

New England Manager on 18:33 - May 1 by Daniel

He's got my backing. I really hope the nation, media and players get behind him too because if if doesn't have that then he's doomed from the start no matter how well he does.

Come on Roy, about time we won something - starting with the Euros.

Harry's unsavoury court case ultimately did for him.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

New England Manager on 23:46 - May 1 with 500 viewswessex_exile

Woy definitely gets my vote (but would still have preferred Mourinho). 'Arry was too much of a geezer for my liking, and we'd already done that with El Tel...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

New England Manager on 20:18 - May 2 with 479 viewsDaniel

New England Manager on 15:10 - May 1 by BFG

Shame for Roy we are in a group with Ukwaine and Fwance

Good luck to him

Hope the Sun pay you for your writing skills...

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/02/the-sun-roy-hodgson-bullying_n_1469962.html?ref=uk
New England Manager on 10:59 - May 3 with 469 viewsAFCMorant

New England Manager on 20:18 - May 2 by Daniel

Hope the Sun pay you for your writing skills...

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/02/the-sun-roy-hodgson-bullying_n_1469962.html?ref=uk

Yes that's what we've come to expect from the Scum, the paper that was Thatcher's mouthpiece in wrongly blaming Hillsborough on drunken Liverpool fans. That rag really is the lowest of the low in gutter journalism, mocking a man who can speak more languages fluently than the average Scum reader can manage in their allegedly native tongue.
Login to get fewer ads

New England Manager on 12:36 - May 3 with 465 viewsburnsieespana

Good luck to Roy and I hope the media give him support.
In my view managing England is a bit like West Brom or Fulham, in that we will never win a major competion on the immediate future but Roy, with all his experience might just get us competive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024