Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster - a new beginning? 14:40 - Jan 4 with 670 viewsgerry_us

Who is going?
ME
Doncaster - a new beginning? on 15:57 - Jan 4 with 662 viewsLeadbelly

I'm going fishing instead!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 16:18 - Jan 4 with 656 viewsLeadbelly

Three points would be very welcome, of course, but I'd rather take three points from the games against Scunny, Hartlepool and Walsall.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 17:35 - Jan 4 with 650 viewsdurham_exile

Gerry/Wessex I will see you at the Keepmoat later today!

Safe journeys

Up the U's

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Durham_exile

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 22:58 - Jan 4 with 623 viewswessex_exile

Gerry - after protracted negotiations, I'm going!

Won't be there much before kick-off though, as I'm probably not getting in to Donny until gone 2pm, but look for you in the concourse.

Our fortunes turn here - Up the U's!!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 09:12 - Jan 5 with 604 viewsnoah4x4

Sadly not going - can somebody do a fans eye match report?

Will be back for next few games though
Doncaster - a new beginning? on 09:28 - Jan 5 with 600 viewsDaniel

En route as I type. I'll be honest, I'm only really going to tick of the stadium.
Doncaster - a new beginning? on 10:02 - Jan 5 with 595 viewsgerry_us

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 09:28 - Jan 5 by Daniel

En route as I type. I'll be honest, I'm only really going to tick of the stadium.

Hi Daniel.
Durham, Wessex and I will look out for you around the concourse or at the snack bar before the game. Hope you resemble your avatar!!
Doncaster - a new beginning? on 17:19 - Jan 5 with 558 viewsDaniel

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 10:02 - Jan 5 by gerry_us

Hi Daniel.
Durham, Wessex and I will look out for you around the concourse or at the snack bar before the game. Hope you resemble your avatar!!

Well we didn't deserve that! A draw would have been a fair result. We never looked like scoring unfortunately, but we completely dominated the game and no way did Donny deserve all three points.

Good to see you Gerry, Durham and Wessex.
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 17:29 - Jan 5 with 554 viewsmrhappy

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 17:19 - Jan 5 by Daniel

Well we didn't deserve that! A draw would have been a fair result. We never looked like scoring unfortunately, but we completely dominated the game and no way did Donny deserve all three points.

good supporters

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 10:27 - Jan 6 with 509 viewswessex_exile

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 17:19 - Jan 5 by Daniel

Likewise chaps, good to meet up again. Even the Donny fans on the shuttle bus back to the station couldn't understand on that performance why we're near the bottom of the table, some even suggested that was one of the best performances they've seen this season. HOWEVER, they also commented that whilst we more than matched Doncaster, and fully deserved a point, we were never going to win the game creating as few chances as we did - can't argue with any of that, but I will take the positive of a good performance, backed up by solid support (considering it was the first weekend after the Xmas hols) away from this game, there is definitely hope for the remainder of the season and beyond...

Up the U's!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 12:16 - Jan 6 with 489 viewsBrightSpurs

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 10:27 - Jan 6 by wessex_exile

Likewise chaps, good to meet up again. Even the Donny fans on the shuttle bus back to the station couldn't understand on that performance why we're near the bottom of the table, some even suggested that was one of the best performances they've seen this season. HOWEVER, they also commented that whilst we more than matched Doncaster, and fully deserved a point, we were never going to win the game creating as few chances as we did - can't argue with any of that, but I will take the positive of a good performance, backed up by solid support (considering it was the first weekend after the Xmas hols) away from this game, there is definitely hope for the remainder of the season and beyond...

Up the U's!!

TOP ATTITUDE - COME THROUGH THE FIRE OF TESTING - AS PURE GOLD - COL U WONT GO DOWN.

NO WAY
Doncaster - a new beginning? on 12:17 - Jan 6 with 488 viewsBrightSpurs

Doncaster - a new beginning? on 12:16 - Jan 6 by BrightSpurs

TOP ATTITUDE - COME THROUGH THE FIRE OF TESTING - AS PURE GOLD - COL U WONT GO DOWN.

NO WAY

..posted for dad !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024