Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 1st Round Draw 15:25 - Oct 25 with 564 viewsLeadbelly

We are no. 12 in the bag on Sunday afternoon. No. 40, Southend Utd, at home would do me but, in view of our recent travails in cup competitions, there are an alarming number of potential games against local non league opposition. The following teams are still in the draw;

Braintree
Heybridge Swifts
AFC Hornchurch
Concord Rangers
Bishops Stortford
Canvey Island
Cambridge Utd

Luton Town are in the draw as well.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

FA Cup 1st Round Draw on 16:21 - Oct 25 with 555 viewsgerry_us

....and you are forgetting it could be even Needham Market if they can get past Cambridge. What odds of Kem Izzet scoring........against us.
FA Cup 1st Round Draw on 16:26 - Oct 25 with 553 viewsLeadbelly

Apologies for missing Needham Market. If Kem scored against us I would be inconsolable...until I got back to The Bricklayers.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

FA Cup 1st Round Draw on 03:13 - Oct 26 with 523 viewsBarsidepete

FA Cup 1st Round Draw on 16:21 - Oct 25 by gerry_us

....and you are forgetting it could be even Needham Market if they can get past Cambridge. What odds of Kem Izzet scoring........against us.

I like he way you think. Kem has been offered the opportunity to also develop a youth programme and believes his connections may lead to a few diamonds in the rough he hopes to discover and usher into higher leagues.

Easily one of my favourite players. Just gave it his all, like an everyman who got a shot a football and played with a kid's enthusiasm, and now he has ambitions to manage, ultimately. Love it.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

FA Cup 1st Round Draw on 10:14 - Oct 26 with 507 viewsDaniel

For me i'll take any away game at a League 2 ground I haven't been to before, so that leaves...

Oxford, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Burton, Newport, Wimbledon or York.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024