Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game off tomorrow 13:02 - Feb 3 with 738 viewswessex_exile

Frozen pitch - stay home and wrap up warm chaps (and Ethics )

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Game off tomorrow on 14:24 - Feb 3 with 725 viewsLeadbelly

Not really surprising. My back lawn wouldn't take a stud at 6.30am.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Game off tomorrow on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 715 viewsDaniel

Fair play to those involved for calling this decision early rather than waiting until tomorrow. As annoying as it is to have a game called off, i'd much rather know about it sooner rather that later.
Game off tomorrow on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 711 viewsLeadbelly

Game off tomorrow on 17:06 - Feb 3 by Daniel

Fair play to those involved for calling this decision early rather than waiting until tomorrow. As annoying as it is to have a game called off, i'd much rather know about it sooner rather that later.

Personally I'd rather have had the game called off after settling down in the pub.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Game off tomorrow on 18:23 - Feb 3 with 707 viewsdurham_exile

Game off tomorrow on 17:06 - Feb 3 by Daniel

Sensible decision given the conditions. -6 degrees in Colchester overnight last night almost as cold as Durham!

I telephoned today to book my Walsall ticket and was told that 1500 Blades fans were due to travel, so an early decision makes admirable sense.

Only disappointing aspect, the U's were up for the game after last week's win at the O's.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Game off tomorrow on 08:23 - Feb 4 with 687 viewswessex_exile

Game off tomorrow on 18:23 - Feb 3 by durham_exile

Sensible decision given the conditions. -6 degrees in Colchester overnight last night almost as cold as Durham!

I telephoned today to book my Walsall ticket and was told that 1500 Blades fans were due to travel, so an early decision makes admirable sense.

Only disappointing aspect, the U's were up for the game after last week's win at the O's.

Up the U's

True true - it is a shame we can't build on the momentum (and support) from the Orient game, but don't forget Sheff Utd were still licking their wounds from their 0-4 mauling at home to Birmingham - so maybe we dodged the backlash this time?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Game off tomorrow on 13:50 - Feb 4 with 679 viewsgerry_us

Game off tomorrow on 18:23 - Feb 3 by durham_exile

Up the U's

...and was told that 1500 Blades fans were due to travel.

Would that have meant breaking the 3k attendance barrier again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024