Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is the worst ever qpr striker 09:37 - Jan 23 with 8502 viewsmorgantwin

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:37 - Jan 23 with 2146 viewsTonto

I think some people have confused "worst striker" for "worst value for money striker". If iots the latter then Zamora and Hately would be up there, but these guys were/are infinately superior in skill and ability than some of the other players in the poll and mentioned since.

I voted for Dominic Iorfa. the guy had pace, but didnt have an undertadning of the basic rules of football let alone the offside rule (and this was in the simple days without all this active nonsense). he was offside 6-10 times a match -each time remonstrating with the lino despite being 10 yards off. On the odd occassion he was on side, he had zero control and couldnt shoot.

THAT is the definition of a bad striker.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:50 - Jan 23 with 2117 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wum thread.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:04 - Jan 23 with 2102 viewsHollowayRanger

alan brazil

connelly cant even remember first name

dowie

all far far worse than nygaard

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:08 - Jan 23 with 2093 viewsR_from_afar

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:40 - Jan 23 by Metallica_Hoop

Was just thinking the same thing. He also gave 100% unlike other lazy bastards I can recall.

...and got a stunning goal against Leicester (chested it down, volleyed it in as I recall).

Savaged by many of the fans but a good goals to game ratio along with a good attitude.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:09 - Jan 23 with 2093 viewsmakaveli1882

Calum Willock for Christ sake
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:12 - Jan 23 with 2091 viewsR_from_afar

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:52 - Jan 23 by BasingstokeR

Adam Czerkas?

Did he play enough for us to know he was truly terrible?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:13 - Jan 23 with 2089 viewsR_from_afar

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:19 - Jan 23 by ballbag

I think he would be number two on my list, behind - shudder - Dean Sturridge.

RFA

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:18 - Jan 23 with 2082 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:37 - Jan 23 by Tonto

I think some people have confused "worst striker" for "worst value for money striker". If iots the latter then Zamora and Hately would be up there, but these guys were/are infinately superior in skill and ability than some of the other players in the poll and mentioned since.

I voted for Dominic Iorfa. the guy had pace, but didnt have an undertadning of the basic rules of football let alone the offside rule (and this was in the simple days without all this active nonsense). he was offside 6-10 times a match -each time remonstrating with the lino despite being 10 yards off. On the odd occassion he was on side, he had zero control and couldnt shoot.

THAT is the definition of a bad striker.

+1 Probably the first and last time I've ever laughed at one of our players.
Login to get fewer ads

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:26 - Jan 23 with 2073 viewsrrrspricey

Anyone remember Tony Sealey?

Remember being a Brisbane Road early 80s singing Missed Again by Phil Collins to him
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:33 - Jan 23 with 2060 viewsDiscodroid

ross(the boss) weare.

Karl Connolly, a raspberry ripple from wrexham
paul wright, who scored two on his debut and was never heard of again
postman pat ,Lee Childs
lanky streak of piss,Gareth taylor
baldy bob ,malcolm play for us for a short spell.
marcus bent
gregory goodridge just shit

rob hulse ,words fail me
eric sabin
for fellow 'r's 40+ years , Tommy langley

dennis oli

richard paquette (sadly)

the best(just to cheer myself up after that depressing list)

1.stan
2.rodney
3.les
4.kevin gallen
5.simon stainrod
6.clive allen
7.paul goddard
8.gary bannister
9.johnny bryne
10.roy wegerle.

feel better now.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 13:54]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:17 - Jan 23 with 2010 viewsmorgantwin

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:33 - Jan 23 by Discodroid

ross(the boss) weare.

Karl Connolly, a raspberry ripple from wrexham
paul wright, who scored two on his debut and was never heard of again
postman pat ,Lee Childs
lanky streak of piss,Gareth taylor
baldy bob ,malcolm play for us for a short spell.
marcus bent
gregory goodridge just shit

rob hulse ,words fail me
eric sabin
for fellow 'r's 40+ years , Tommy langley

dennis oli

richard paquette (sadly)

the best(just to cheer myself up after that depressing list)

1.stan
2.rodney
3.les
4.kevin gallen
5.simon stainrod
6.clive allen
7.paul goddard
8.gary bannister
9.johnny bryne
10.roy wegerle.

feel better now.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 13:54]

the best ive ever seen at loftus road ever was a man who got nothing but abuse fromm the fans amazingly ,this man could screw the ball over the bar from 6 yards out again and again but in the air he could have been the greatest ever header of a ball who ever lived he could rival nat lofthouse,he had very white skin he was a ginger haired man called beford
he for me is number one,because he could hang in the air like an eagle and the power he could put on one of his headers was trully something you never forget
he had a jewish lad called lazarus puting inch perfect centers on his head but bedford could score hatricks all with his head
the reason i dont put ferdinand marsh or bowles as my best striker is because they all could be creators as well as strikers
but bedford only had one thing in his game,he didnt have the skill to take a player on he couldnt run down the wing and cross the ball
he was skillless and uselwess in every way but in terms of striker power bedford was insatiable,bedford was the goal king there will never be another player like him
knowbody not marsh not bowles not ferdinand copuld ever score hatricks all with there head like bedford
an yet the crowd used to call him all sorts of names because the king of loftus road was lazarus
who himself is the the highest ever winger in qprs history
second on my list of greatest strikers is clive allen,and third is charlie austin who will soon be a full england international
i think hately had serious health issues when he played for us so hes perhaps wrongly accused of being useless

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 2006 viewsdaveB

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 13:09 - Jan 23 by makaveli1882

Calum Willock for Christ sake

Yes Calum Wilock was woeful along with Mahoney Johnson, Lee Charles and Steve Slade. All far worse than Zamora
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:27 - Jan 23 with 2001 viewsTheBlob

What about Shabazz "I'll knife your mum" Baidoo?

Or Ron " I love bacon sandwiches with brown sauce on" Abbott?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:33 - Jan 23 with 2013 viewskingsburyR

Leeds in the cup (we got hammered that day)

Big bad Domonic runs clear from the half way life with Lukic to beat............. puts it 20 yards wide.

To this day im still trying to work out how he actually did it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:37 - Jan 23 with 2010 viewsDiscodroid

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:17 - Jan 23 by morgantwin

the best ive ever seen at loftus road ever was a man who got nothing but abuse fromm the fans amazingly ,this man could screw the ball over the bar from 6 yards out again and again but in the air he could have been the greatest ever header of a ball who ever lived he could rival nat lofthouse,he had very white skin he was a ginger haired man called beford
he for me is number one,because he could hang in the air like an eagle and the power he could put on one of his headers was trully something you never forget
he had a jewish lad called lazarus puting inch perfect centers on his head but bedford could score hatricks all with his head
the reason i dont put ferdinand marsh or bowles as my best striker is because they all could be creators as well as strikers
but bedford only had one thing in his game,he didnt have the skill to take a player on he couldnt run down the wing and cross the ball
he was skillless and uselwess in every way but in terms of striker power bedford was insatiable,bedford was the goal king there will never be another player like him
knowbody not marsh not bowles not ferdinand copuld ever score hatricks all with there head like bedford
an yet the crowd used to call him all sorts of names because the king of loftus road was lazarus
who himself is the the highest ever winger in qprs history
second on my list of greatest strikers is clive allen,and third is charlie austin who will soon be a full england international
i think hately had serious health issues when he played for us so hes perhaps wrongly accused of being useless

i doff my cap to to you sir,

nice post.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:44 - Jan 23 with 2001 viewsessextaxiboy

Marcus Bent
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 14:44 - Jan 23 with 2001 viewsloftus77

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:19 - Jan 23 by ballbag

Ah yes....FEEEEED the pelican...
He scored a brace against Exeter didn't he?
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 15:00 - Jan 23 with 1976 viewsloftboy

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:45 - Jan 23 by TheBlob

Not sure Alan "5 goals in a League Cup game against Oxford" Wilks should be in there,lots of other candidates like Colin Clarke.

Lots worse than Clarke. He scored some vital goals for us when he first joined.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 15:18 - Jan 23 with 1961 viewsTheBlob

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 15:00 - Jan 23 by loftboy

Lots worse than Clarke. He scored some vital goals for us when he first joined.

That was probably the most immobile strike partnership I've ever seen - Clarke and Mark Falco.I've seen arthritic snails with asthma quicker than those two.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 15:25 - Jan 23 with 1955 viewsDiscodroid

they wernt that bad blob!.

i seem to remember the pair scoring a few..

jermy charles was worse!!.useless for us then the fkr goes and scores aginst us in the league cup final.

i was 17 and i dont remember a single thing about that final, it was just an horrific blur.

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 1946 viewseasthertsr

Brett Angell utterly, utterly sh1te
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:09 - Jan 23 with 1891 viewsqprewan

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:02 - Jan 23 by smegma

Portsmouth away, who can ever forget ?

My thoughts exactly, coney and Pelicori for me but Zamorra is rubbish too and as pointed out by others is being paid a ridiculous amount of money.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:26 - Jan 23 with 1669 viewsDiscodroid

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:09 - Jan 23 by qprewan

My thoughts exactly, coney and Pelicori for me but Zamorra is rubbish too and as pointed out by others is being paid a ridiculous amount of money.

I dont think zamora or hatley were talentless , in fact they were decent players in their day, we just bought them when completely shot as pro footballers

from all the strikers mentioned,inc my earlier list, i would have to go with steve slade.

lightweight,easily bullied and rather unfortunately looked like steadman from tony blackburns radio london soul show favourites,' 5 star'.

cant believe gerry bought him.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:27]

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:29 - Jan 23 with 1659 viewsLowerloftLad

Charlie austin

Who remembers Marcus bent

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:30 - Jan 23 with 1658 viewsQPRDave

Pelicori ...saw him in a pre-season friendly at Saltash...he didn't look good enough for them
let alone us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024