Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is the worst ever qpr striker 09:37 - Jan 23 with 8503 viewsmorgantwin

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:41 - Jan 23 with 1622 viewsDiscodroid

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:30 - Jan 23 by QPRDave

Pelicori ...saw him in a pre-season friendly at Saltash...he didn't look good enough for them
let alone us

worst debut i ever saw in a friendly from a qpr player, was sieb djykstra.

he looked the part when he strode out at brisbane road.

he had a touch of the 1970's adult entertainer john holmes 'look' about him,unfortunately he played like him too.

wilkins, had just been made player boss and was going radge at him, you could hear every word as there could'nt have been more than 500 in the entire stadium

at one point old sieb launched the ball into the stand, for the fith time and you heard our erstwhile boss scream 'pass to the fullback and ffs not theirs OURS!' ..

a few months later he was being terrorised by alan shearer in his pomp@ blackburn ,,ewood park,with 35 yard thunderbolts.

wonder where he is now.

come to think of it. Im sure hatley was indeed that bad. He was introduced at half time ,on the pitch in full trench coat ,to the qpr crowd vs spurs,we were 2 nil up.

after he appeared ,we lost 3-2!!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:44]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:48 - Jan 23 with 1605 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Dennis Bailey and that useless git Agyemang.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:50 - Jan 23 with 1605 viewsessextaxiboy

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:29 - Jan 23 by LowerloftLad

Charlie austin

Who remembers Marcus bent

Yep One shot at Peterboro that has probably just landed on Mars then hamstring went twang and gone .
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:50 - Jan 23 with 1601 viewsterryb

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:19 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

I thought it was a hip, but anyway he got through the physical. That isn't his fault. I remember Vic Mobley...

Victor Bloody Mobley definitely gets my vote for our worst player ever.

As for the worst striker, Mark Hateley is my choice simply because I always detested him!

Like others, I can't understandf how Marc Nygard is in the poll.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 18:03 - Jan 23 with 1593 viewssimmo

Agyemang was bants.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 18:47 - Jan 23 with 1558 viewsrunningman75

Mark Hately terrible and could not jump. This was the season after losing one of the greatest Sir Les. I remember Hately scoring an FA cup goal and coming over the paddock cupping his ear. Was the one moment in football I felt like attacking a footballer.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 18:59 - Jan 23 with 1547 viewsCamberleyR

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 17:26 - Jan 23 by Discodroid

I dont think zamora or hatley were talentless , in fact they were decent players in their day, we just bought them when completely shot as pro footballers

from all the strikers mentioned,inc my earlier list, i would have to go with steve slade.

lightweight,easily bullied and rather unfortunately looked like steadman from tony blackburns radio london soul show favourites,' 5 star'.

cant believe gerry bought him.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:27]

Can't pin Slade on Gerry Francis. That was another masterstroke of Ray Wilkins.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 19:06 - Jan 23 with 1533 viewsDiscodroid

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 18:59 - Jan 23 by CamberleyR

Can't pin Slade on Gerry Francis. That was another masterstroke of Ray Wilkins.

my mistake. i thought gerry had him at spurs and bought him to us when he returned.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Login to get fewer ads

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 19:20 - Jan 23 with 1522 viewsCamberleyR

No, Gerry probably couldn't believe it when we paid Spurs £250,000 to take him off their hands.

He joined us just after relegation in '96. Just looked at his career stats. Bloody hell, he actually managed 24 games for Spurs

He was so rubbish that the number of clubs he had in his career (10) nearly matched his career goal tally (11).
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 19:23]

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 19:22 - Jan 23 with 1519 viewsflynnbo

Think that was Wimbledon away at Selhurst Park as I wrote an article about it in AKUTR. One of the worst had to be Tamas Priskin although he was on loan so, for players we owned, it has to be Dominic Iorfa. Anyone recall Michel Ngonge?
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 19:24 - Jan 23 with 1517 viewsMonahoop

There have been a few duffers. I was going to say Macheda, but he wasn't thankfully, around long enough and I didn't seem to accept him as one of ours, just a lazy Utd player with a shite attitude. So my vote goes with so many on here, Mr Hately.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 1497 viewsderbyhoop

It reads like a horror show cast list. I've seen some poor ones over the years but it has to be Brett Angell for me. Apparently, he'd been OK earlier in his career but he came to us when we dropped down to the old Third Division, played about a dozen games, zero work rate, zero movement, never scored and never threatened to. Frankly, if we were still playing at that level I don't think he'd have scored yet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 20:52 - Jan 23 with 1480 viewskensalriser

did Sturridge ever complete a game? Obviously he was sh1t but I'm not sure he managed to play enough minutes to actually prove it.

Dowie was appalling.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:06 - Jan 23 with 1473 viewsDWQPR

Sammy Koejoe anybody. The only player to look good on video but sh1te in real life. But the worst player for me without doubt was Brian Williams, bought from Bury in 1978 for £70.000, short, fat and bearded looking as much like a footballer as Brian Blessed but with far less ability. Remember him running down the wing towards the Loft on the SAR side, nutmegged Terry Yorath on the half way line and looked to send a deep cross towards whoever he was aiming for. The ball was sliced towards the back corner of the paddock by the corner of the Loft. The ground fell silent, stunned by such utter sh1t. He was worse than Ronnie Abbott, Ernie Howe, Gus Ceasar and any other fantasy footballer who pretended to play for QPR.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:12 - Jan 23 with 1467 viewsflynnbo

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:06 - Jan 23 by DWQPR

Sammy Koejoe anybody. The only player to look good on video but sh1te in real life. But the worst player for me without doubt was Brian Williams, bought from Bury in 1978 for £70.000, short, fat and bearded looking as much like a footballer as Brian Blessed but with far less ability. Remember him running down the wing towards the Loft on the SAR side, nutmegged Terry Yorath on the half way line and looked to send a deep cross towards whoever he was aiming for. The ball was sliced towards the back corner of the paddock by the corner of the Loft. The ground fell silent, stunned by such utter sh1t. He was worse than Ronnie Abbott, Ernie Howe, Gus Ceasar and any other fantasy footballer who pretended to play for QPR.

Totally agree about that clown Williams although more midfield than striker.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:40 - Jan 23 with 1454 viewsRangersAreBack

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:05 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

Yes, he's crocked. If you were ok at your physical-type job and then your hip gave out, would you think that made you 'worst ever'?

If the poll were "worst ever striker" then I'd agree that Zamora shouldn't be anywhere near it. However, the poll is "worst ever QPR striker" so he's right up there.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 1450 viewsMonahoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:12 - Jan 23 by flynnbo

Totally agree about that clown Williams although more midfield than striker.

Blimey! Brian Williams. Almost forgot he existed and it is not hard to understand why. Remember a game where apart from the pre match warm up, he failed to touch the ball for the entire 90 minutes, that or the rest of the team refused to acknowledge his presence. Yes, he was that type of player, but there again most of the team of 78/79 were useless.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 22:46 - Jan 23 with 1422 viewsCamberleyR

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Monahoop

Blimey! Brian Williams. Almost forgot he existed and it is not hard to understand why. Remember a game where apart from the pre match warm up, he failed to touch the ball for the entire 90 minutes, that or the rest of the team refused to acknowledge his presence. Yes, he was that type of player, but there again most of the team of 78/79 were useless.

The actual players of 78/79 weren't bad, after all we still had Parkes (for most of the season), Clement, Gillard, Hollins, Francis, Bowles plus a young Roeder and Goddard, the problem was the clueless clown of a manager we had, Burtenshaw. You could also say the same about 77/78 with Sibley (good coach, never a manager).
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 22:47]

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:50 - Jan 24 with 1350 viewsDiscodroid

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 19:20 - Jan 23 by CamberleyR

No, Gerry probably couldn't believe it when we paid Spurs £250,000 to take him off their hands.

He joined us just after relegation in '96. Just looked at his career stats. Bloody hell, he actually managed 24 games for Spurs

He was so rubbish that the number of clubs he had in his career (10) nearly matched his career goal tally (11).
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 19:23]

we paid £250,000 for him!!.

bladdy 'el!

rob hulse seems to have got off lightly.

best wingers ??

1 dave thomas
2 trevor sinlair
3 andy sinton
4 ian stewart
5.leighton james

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:20 - Jan 24 with 1340 viewsozexile

Dean Coney.......couldnt run, jump,shoot,pass or tackle. Apart from that he was fine.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:26 - Jan 24 with 1338 viewsShotKneesHoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:50 - Jan 24 by Discodroid

bladdy 'el!

best wingers ??

1 dave thomas
2 trevor sinlair
3 andy sinton
4 ian stewart
5.leighton james

1. Mark Lazarus

2. Clive Clarke

3. Dave Thomas.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:35 - Jan 24 with 1332 viewsmorgantwin

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:26 - Jan 24 by ShotKneesHoop

1. Mark Lazarus

2. Clive Clarke

3. Dave Thomas.

lazarus was an amazing tallent i remembeer him scorubg seven goals in 8 games one season,he had everything ,he only could [play for qpr he loved this place so much he was rangers through and through and could sing a beautifull song

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 1081 viewskingsburyR

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:50 - Jan 24 by Discodroid

bladdy 'el!

best wingers ??

1 dave thomas
2 trevor sinlair
3 andy sinton
4 ian stewart
5.leighton james

Cant believe you haven't got Tony Sculley in there?????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:54 - Jan 24 with 1072 viewsShotKneesHoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:35 - Jan 24 by morgantwin

lazarus was an amazing tallent i remembeer him scorubg seven goals in 8 games one season,he had everything ,he only could [play for qpr he loved this place so much he was rangers through and through and could sing a beautifull song

And the words to his song:

"Who'd have thought that we'd have done it,"
"Who'd have thought that we'd be here,"
"Who'd have thought that we'd be knockng back champagne,"
Who'd have thought that we'd have done it,"
"Who'd have thought we'd raise a cheer,"
"When the whistle went, we knew we'd won the game."

"QPR - they're the greatest, QPR - they're the greatest"
"Queens Park Rangers are on the up and up'"
"QPR - they're the greatest, QPR - they're the greatest"
"Now we're going to win the European Cup"

Better tune and lyrics than Bacharach and David, or Rogers and Hammerstein, and better singing that Sinatra or Hucknall. It would have won Eurovision in 1967 if Englebert had sung it.

One of my all time QPR favourites is Mark Lazarus.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 10:55]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 1047 viewswombat

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:43 - Jan 24 by kingsburyR

Cant believe you haven't got Tony Sculley in there?????

scully was a winger might be the reason for that

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024