Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 49526 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 2041 viewsWarwickHunt

Nathan and Wilf on. We can win this.

45 minutes FFS. Get 'em on.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 2035 viewsPlasticman

Team done better than I had feared with the selection placed for today.

Hoping we can nick it, cause Everton seems unfocused, but the back line needs to tidy up or Everton will eventually score on one of their chances :-/

As for Bartley, maybe we are going to start a thing where we win if we get injured players? Although I dunno if we got enough players for that strategy.
He should had been subbed instead of letting him stay on. He may be a reserve player, but having him out for an extended period is waste of resources. Looked really painfull too, the way his arm was going "ouch ouch ouch!" after the last tackle.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:29 - Feb 16 with 2008 viewsSpratty

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:05 - Feb 16 by Witneyjack

I think Laudrup held grudges against some players.

Or vice versa
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:31 - Feb 16 with 1949 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:28 - Feb 16 by Darran

A bit on the skylight.

He's better than that!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:32 - Feb 16 with 1898 viewstherealme

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:27 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

That's not hard.

True but like Jazz is surely 2nd choice, looking forward to next season, be surprised if Tiendalli is still here

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:33 - Feb 16 with 1864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great first half with good passing and movement. A change up front and we'll win this.
On a critical note, if this was Moyes Everton team they would already be out of sight by now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1854 viewsbargoedjack

I'd give him 15 mins ... he needs a goal, but it's hard to see how it can come.

In the meantime, he's doing a lot of the donkey work in chasing and harrying ... at least in that part of his game he's being effective.

Dyer on ...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1834 viewssmoulder

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:31 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

He's better than that!

Lamah doesn't look like a Swnasea sort of player...incredibly unskillful.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1830 viewsPinky

I'd like to see Dyer and Bony on.

I'd also like to see a montage of Vasquez's touches today with the Benny Hill theme playing over the top.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1824 viewsRancid

Monk being pro-active.Something that Laudrup never was.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1824 viewsjamiewales

routs off
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 1813 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swanfan. His closing down was a major part of our success. True he could have done better one on one but had a good effort with the chip. His movement has played a big part in our major armoury today. our pressing game.
Whatever a difficult second half for us.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:36 - Feb 16 with 1780 viewsJackfath

He's wearing a hat,
he's wearing a ha-at
Gerhard Tremmel
he's wearing a hat.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 1717 viewstherealme

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 by jamiewales

routs off

Pre planned and tactical I think the commentator said

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 1715 viewsCooperman

Terrible atmosphere today!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 1710 viewsbargoedjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:36 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

He's wearing a hat,
he's wearing a ha-at
Gerhard Tremmel
he's wearing a hat.

All the world is a stage to you, JF ...

Planet Swans' answer to the Go Compare fella
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:39 - Feb 16 with 1681 viewsbargoedjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:38 - Feb 16 by bargoedjack

All the world is a stage to you, JF ...

Planet Swans' answer to the Go Compare fella

Mind you I'm lovin it, lovin it, lovin it ... I'm lovin it like that ...

Yes I am a very sad man ...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:39 - Feb 16 with 1678 viewsRancid

This Barclay is a worry and some player.We need Canas to put a stop to him.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:39 - Feb 16 with 1678 viewslidojack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:35 - Feb 16 by Private_Partz

Swanfan. His closing down was a major part of our success. True he could have done better one on one but had a good effort with the chip. His movement has played a big part in our major armoury today. our pressing game.
Whatever a difficult second half for us.

Off the ball Vasquez is a great player.. He runs hard, closes down quickly and generally makes good runs (like the one in the first minute). But all of that means nothing if, when he gets the ball, he cant make the most of his hard work (like in the first minute).
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:40 - Feb 16 with 1666 viewsGTCJack

Our pressing is so refreshing.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:41 - Feb 16 with 1635 viewscentrestandswan

Like watching a mirror image game both sides playing a similar system

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:42 - Feb 16 with 1610 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:40 - Feb 16 by GTCJack

Our pressing is so refreshing.

Indeed. Monk has reintroduced some old philosophies.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:43 - Feb 16 with 1580 viewsZut_Alors

Great to watch.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:44 - Feb 16 with 1551 viewsGTCJack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:42 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Indeed. Monk has reintroduced some old philosophies.

I've got to be honest, I'm excited again. Might be a false dawn but I haven't felt this optimistic about the side for quite some time.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:44 - Feb 16 with 1548 viewsCooperman

Is it possible to watch 11 televisions at the same time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024