Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 49525 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:44 - Feb 16 with 2005 viewsZut_Alors

Lovely play by Taylor.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:45 - Feb 16 with 1957 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:44 - Feb 16 by Zut_Alors

Lovely play by Taylor.

and Roland Lamah coming good

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 1934 viewstherealme

I love Pablo in this role

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 1932 viewsSpratty

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:34 - Feb 16 by smoulder

Lamah doesn't look like a Swnasea sort of player...incredibly unskillful.

Does a fair bit of nice stuff too
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 1917 viewsRancid

Anyone mind a draw and a replay at ours? Obviously we'd like the win but i wouldn't fancy a replay.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:47 - Feb 16 with 1902 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:46 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Anyone mind a draw and a replay at ours? Obviously we'd like the win but i wouldn't fancy a replay.

We could definitely do without the extra games.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:47 - Feb 16 with 1890 viewsAl_Bundy

Hernandez in the middle certainly makes a difference pulling all the strings
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:47 - Feb 16 with 1890 viewscrackerjack

Win, lose or draw today... this is a huge slap in the chops for the doom-mongers & naysayers!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:48 - Feb 16 with 1878 viewsJackInLondon

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:44 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Is it possible to watch 11 televisions at the same time?

No. What's being made out to be dedication to knowing the game is actually laziness and he can't be bothered to change channels.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:49 - Feb 16 with 1836 viewsaspas45

Nice to see taylor playing and doing quite well.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:51 - Feb 16 with 1777 viewsRancid

I think the 11 TV's was an exaggeration ffs.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:51 - Feb 16 with 1751 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:47 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

We could definitely do without the extra games.

If it's still 1-1 with 15 minutes to go, we might as well put Bony or Lita on and go for it. No point just playing out the draw.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:52 - Feb 16 with 1735 viewsGeoffThom

Haven't seen it anywhere but is pozwelo injured.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:53 - Feb 16 with 1686 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:51 - Feb 16 by Rancid

I think the 11 TV's was an exaggeration ffs.

Why say it then? I don't know anyone with more than 1 TV in their living room.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1652 viewsZut_Alors

Terrible tracking from Roland there.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1633 viewsdejafu

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:49 - Feb 16 by aspas45

Doh!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1626 viewsharemscarem

DAMN! It was coming...

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1624 viewsepaul

Fukin idiot Taylor ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1617 viewscrackerjack

What the F UCK was Taylor doing there????

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1614 viewsGeoffThom

Jesus Taylor weres your brains
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1611 viewsJackfath

What a minge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1611 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:49 - Feb 16 by aspas45

oh dear
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 1574 viewsJohnw102

THIS

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 1561 viewsRancid

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:53 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Why say it then? I don't know anyone with more than 1 TV in their living room.

It was tongue in cheek ffs.11 TV's lmfao.

Taylor fooked up there tut tut
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 1553 viewsunion_jack

Taylor - LAZY fing decision.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024