Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 50109 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 1775 viewsBLAZE

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 16 by NOTRAC

I'm sorry but this isn't the third round of the Cup.One win after this and we would have been in the Semi Final.Picking that side never gave us a chance.The confidence and effort in the last few games could disappear now.I think it's stupid.

Alternatively the first teamers will see a spirited performance from the fringe players and realise their place in the starting lineup is no longer guaranteed?

Not surprised we tired as we did. As I said earlier most of these players will be rusty. You can carry 2 maybe 3 unmatch fit players but not two thirds of the team. That showed after 60 minutes, but for a whole hour our 2nd and 3rd string players went toe to toe with a very strong Everton side. Happy with that.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:26 - Feb 16 with 1767 viewslidojack

Good performance up until the second goal. You can pick at individual performances and probably rightly so in some cases, but the overall pressing and energy as well as the pace on the break are promising signs for the rest of the season.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:27 - Feb 16 with 1718 viewsAnotherJohn

Can't take many positives from that I'm afraid. If we fielded that side every week we wouldn't get many Premier League points. That team selection has raised the first questions about Monk's judgement. it is hugely disappointing to forego the chance to get to the quarter finals of the FA cup with such a tame surrender. Everton looked there for the taking.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 15:29]
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:29 - Feb 16 with 1684 viewsblaine_scfc

Actually quite upbeat after that. Thought Taylor and Jazz played really well even though they made mistakes for the goals, Canas and JDG were steady. Would play Lita every single time above Vasquez and Bartley when fit should definitely be in the squad.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:29 - Feb 16 with 1684 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:27 - Feb 16 by AnotherJohn

Can't take many positives from that I'm afraid. If we fielded that side every week we wouldn't get many Premier League points. That team selection has raised the first questions about Monk's judgement. it is hugely disappointing to forego the chance to get to the quarter finals of the FA cup with such a tame surrender. Everton looked there for the taking.

Well we wouldn't field that team every week would we?

Fair play, that's the stupidest f*cking point anyone's made on this thread which is full of stupid f*cking points.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1660 viewstherealme

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:27 - Feb 16 by AnotherJohn

Can't take many positives?

That says more about you than anyone else, sorry

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1654 viewsLiam12345

Taylor needs to go
Richards is good but shit tackling
Bartley is fantastic
Lamah not good enough
Vazquez shechter v2
Canas useless
lita alright

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1645 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:29 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, that's the stupidest f*cking point anyone's made on this thread which is full of stupid f*cking points.

Well you know all about stupid, I'll give you that. You are also obviously 'over the moon' with the result as they say.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 15:31]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1638 viewsRancid

Well i'll be having a bet on everton to win the cup this year.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1636 viewsDarran

We always beat Everton with the first team out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 1622 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 by AnotherJohn

Well you know all about stupid, I'll give you that. You are also obviously 'over the moon' with the result as they say.

Great comeback. I'm cowering in the corner with embarrassment now.

Dear me.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 1613 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 by Liam12345

Taylor needs to go
Richards is good but shit tackling
Bartley is fantastic
Lamah not good enough
Vazquez shechter v2
Canas useless
lita alright

Bartley played for 25mins. Jesus wept.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 1607 views1jack

I'm amazed you can spell.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 16 with 1569 viewsunion_jack

But it wasn't a league game. That's the point.

Shows us where GM is prioritizing, rightly so I'd say.

The cup is nothing other than a day out. The league is our bread and butter.

Let me just say, if we were up near the 40 points mark today, GM would not have selected that side. Guaranteed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 16 with 1564 viewsSpratty

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 16 by Darran

Name names.

Jackfath!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 16 with 1552 viewsMolliemick

Taylor's mistake drained the team's energy and resolve. Until then the team spirit, effort and concentration had been first class. Monk's selections did okay and attacked positively. He will now have a better idea of squad quality. Not too disappointed, we will see how things go on Thursday.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 1517 viewsRancid

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 16 by AnotherJohn

Ridiculous post and you must be a newbie on here.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 1499 viewsswans11

And Bartley gave away first goal. Did tremmel need rush off line for 2nd goal would been more difficult score from where was.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:35 - Feb 16 with 1474 viewsLiam12345

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:31 - Feb 16 by Zut_Alors

Bartley played for 25mins. Jesus wept.

yes, and within that time he was fantastic and easy man of the match if he had stayed on

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:36 - Feb 16 with 1458 viewsDarran

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:36 - Feb 16 with 1447 viewsTom1912

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:35 - Feb 16 by Liam12345

yes, and within that time he was fantastic and easy man of the match if he had stayed on

He made a massive mistake that put us 1-0 down. Fantastic....
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:36 - Feb 16 with 1438 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:29 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Lol
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Feb 16 with 1436 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 16 by Molliemick

Taylor's mistake drained the team's energy and resolve. Until then the team spirit, effort and concentration had been first class. Monk's selections did okay and attacked positively. He will now have a better idea of squad quality. Not too disappointed, we will see how things go on Thursday.

Why doesn't Keane take that proverbial short walk!?

Shame on Swansea my @rse. Anyone with a brain cell (and I realise that may be the problem) knows exactly why that team was selected today. Look at our position in the league you thicko.

Why so much emphasis is placed on the FA Cup these day (and it is a shame I admit) I don't know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Feb 16 with 1432 viewsyogibear_412

Well we wouldn't have got far even if we had bust our balls to win today. Arsenal or Liverpool.....

Lets just stay in the league.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Feb 16 with 1418 viewsLiam12345

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:36 - Feb 16 by Tom1912

He made a massive mistake that put us 1-0 down. Fantastic....

a high ball that was hard to control how was he to know it was going to fall perfectly for an opposition player?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024