Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 50108 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:13 - Feb 16 with 2001 viewsBonjour

We got what we came for. Job done. Get ourselves out of Europe on Thursday and we'll be sorted.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:13 - Feb 16 with 2001 viewsDull1Thomas

Going ok until the little gig messed it up ... again.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 16 with 1979 views1jack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:10 - Feb 16 by BLAZE

This is a team of outsiders and fringe players. To make such wholesale changes and expect better than what they've give today is unreasonable. A few silly mistakes (which can be expected from rusty players) has cost us but generally the performance has been there

We arent in it now but the confidence has gone. What I saw first half was positive though. I want to win every game but I dont disagree with Monk side today. They've given a tidy account of themselves on the whole and credit to Monk as it appears he's maintaining the spirit and attacking intent we saw in the last two games
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 15:10]

well said
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 16 with 1978 viewsTom1912

We should have rested players in the Liverpool game in my opinion. Not going to get much at Anfield, and we had a great opportunity today.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 16 with 1973 viewsNOTRAC

I'm sorry but this isn't the third round of the Cup.One win after this and we would have been in the Semi Final.Picking that side never gave us a chance.The confidence and effort in the last few games could disappear now.I think it's stupid.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 16 with 1970 viewsymaohyd

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:10 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Do you think it could be to do with a change of manager?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:15 - Feb 16 with 1942 viewsjackharris

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:10 - Feb 16 by BLAZE

This is a team of outsiders and fringe players. To make such wholesale changes and expect better than what they've give today is unreasonable. A few silly mistakes (which can be expected from rusty players) has cost us but generally the performance has been there

We arent in it now but the confidence has gone. What I saw first half was positive though. I want to win every game but I dont disagree with Monk side today. They've given a tidy account of themselves on the whole and credit to Monk as it appears he's maintaining the spirit and attacking intent we saw in the last two games
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 15:10]

Good post James!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:16 - Feb 16 with 1892 viewsRancid

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:13 - Feb 16 by Dull1Thomas

Going ok until the little gig messed it up ... again.

The little gig? what's that mean?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:17 - Feb 16 with 1856 viewsaspas45

Although leroy lita has barely touched the ball he has tried harder than vasquez ever has.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:17 - Feb 16 with 1830 viewsTom1912

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:16 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Probably meant gog
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:17 - Feb 16 with 1829 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:16 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Meant gog probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:19 - Feb 16 with 1761 viewsTom1912

Gog probably meant
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:20 - Feb 16 with 1703 viewsJackfath

Gog. Yes. He meant Gog.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 16 with 1645 viewsDull1Thomas

Trammel could have done better on goal 2
Jazz done ok
Amat very good
Bartley very good (Ash not so good)
Taylor awful
Canvas good in parts
JDG scored a goal and .....
Lamah (average)
Routs (good)
Vasquez (oh my goodness)
Pablo (good in parts)

Nathan ineffectual
Lita ineffectual

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 16 with 1619 viewsharemscarem

I think the defense has been bad. Too many chances for Everton. The attack has been good with a lot of energy in the game. I think Monk wanted the energy back in the team, and it seems a lot of the players are fighting. Anyway the team selection should have been stronger IMO. Now Swansea is out of the cup.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:22 - Feb 16 with 1553 viewsJackfath

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 16 by haremscarem

I think the defense has been bad. Too many chances for Everton. The attack has been good with a lot of energy in the game. I think Monk wanted the energy back in the team, and it seems a lot of the players are fighting. Anyway the team selection should have been stronger IMO. Now Swansea is out of the cup.

It's not over yet FFS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:22 - Feb 16 with 1537 viewsDull1Thomas

gog

(didn't change the auto spell)

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 16 with 1510 viewsharemscarem

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:22 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

It's not over yet FFS

You are right, and they are still fighting for it, but maybe 20 seconds left, but You never know, I guess...

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 16 with 1507 viewsunion_jack

No doubt I will take pesters but glad we are out. Premier League must be our priority. Good effort from fringe players today, only mistakes stood between the two sides. In addition, no chance of being in Europe next season which is a great experience but would de harmful two seasons in a row IMO.

We were always likely to lose today. GM got it spot on for me. Gave players opportunities and rested important members e.g. Britton, Bony etc.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 16 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

Given the strange team selection that' a pretty encouraging performance I reckon. Two bad defensive decisions cost us the game against a more or less full strength Everton side.

I wish some of our "fans" would do one though.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:24 - Feb 16 with 1472 viewsmikl0s

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 16 by Dull1Thomas

Jazz done ok
Amat very good
Taylor awful
Canvas good in parts
Lamah (average)
Routs (good)
Vasquez (oh my goodness)
Pablo (good in parts)

Nathan ineffectual
Lita ineffectual

Jazz was horrible - same level as Vasquez and Taylor

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:24 - Feb 16 with 1449 viewsTom1912

I still think we should have gone for it second half.

Dyer for Lamah, Bony for Vasquez and we could easily have won that.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 1419 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Given the strange team selection that' a pretty encouraging performance I reckon. Two bad defensive decisions cost us the game against a more or less full strength Everton side.

Name names.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 1419 viewsjack_lord

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 16 by Dull1Thomas

Jazz done ok
Amat very good
Taylor awful
Canvas good in parts
Lamah (average)
Routs (good)
Vasquez (oh my goodness)
Pablo (good in parts)

Nathan ineffectual
Lita ineffectual

I would say pretty much the same apart from Jazz who was poor.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 1411 viewsJackfath

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Well said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024