Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 50111 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 2021 viewsslate_dk

Taylor ffs
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 2011 viewsaspas45

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 by Johnw102

THIS

Sods law.....

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 2003 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:51 - Feb 16 by somersetsimon

If it's still 1-1 with 15 minutes to go, we might as well put Bony or Lita on and go for it. No point just playing out the draw.

That's probably the plan. Vasquez to chase down for 70 then Bony to give their centre halves nightmares. Bugger bad back pass from Tayls

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:56 - Feb 16 with 1955 viewsWitneyjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:29 - Feb 16 by Spratty

Or vice versa

Players can hold as many grudges against the manager as they like. When it's the other way round though they get loaned out or sold to other teams, which isn't necessarily what's best for my club.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 1931 viewsswans11

2 goals given away not good enough get bony on
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 1901 viewsSpratty

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:54 - Feb 16 by crackerjack

What the F UCK was Taylor doing there????

Stop being a nay sayer

Sure no one feels more shit than Taylor
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 1898 viewsAnotherJohn

Starting to look tired and sloppy. I think we need to put on Bony or Litta if we want to do anything - on cue as I write.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 1874 viewslidojack

Lamah consistently runs out of steam after 60 minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 1866 viewsJohnw102

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 by swans11

2 goals given away not good enough get bony on

Leroy!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:58 - Feb 16 with 1842 viewsihatechopra

We need bony so on come lita ????

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:58 - Feb 16 with 1820 viewsAndy1300

Should have just hit it to row Z not pass back

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:58 - Feb 16 with 1812 viewsaspas45

I think the players are playing sloppy now.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:58 - Feb 16 with 1789 viewsswans11

O well here go Leroy lita monk conceding this one
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:59 - Feb 16 with 1738 viewsJackfath

He reminds me of a young Jermaine Defoe.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:59 - Feb 16 with 1695 viewsCooperman

2 up top is a rarity

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:59 - Feb 16 with 1666 viewscrackerjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:57 - Feb 16 by Spratty

Stop being a nay sayer

Sure no one feels more shit than Taylor

Touche

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1650 viewsSpratty

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:56 - Feb 16 by Witneyjack

Players can hold as many grudges against the manager as they like. When it's the other way round though they get loaned out or sold to other teams, which isn't necessarily what's best for my club.

I would say neither is healthy for my club
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1607 viewsDaryllTheJack

FFS MUN
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1607 viewscrackerjack

Game over if this goes in

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1596 viewsRancid

Capitulated.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1556 viewsAl_Bundy

Taylors "one direction" haircut isn't helping
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 1556 viewsepaul

All gone fukin pear shaped ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 1530 viewsDarran

Richards can go too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 1522 viewsDr_Winston

Oh well. Good performance from a scratch side. Couple of plusses to be taken from it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 1517 viewsmikl0s

Looks like there was a reason some of these players were fringe players for the last year....

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024