Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread 15:43 - Feb 18 with 71143 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 2131 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:47 - Feb 18 by Darran

He'll have an autobiography out next entitled Me,Myself and I.

Pathetic.

More self analysis - excellent get it all out Dazzzza
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 2114 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:04 - Feb 18 by Uxbridge

Are you saying his parents are illiterate? Shame on you.

Did i leave "h" out ?

Oh well who cares eh ?
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 2114 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:10 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Yes i know ,come from Denmark dont they ?

Is everyone in Denmark a reporter then?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 2112 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 by Darran

To me?
Nobody disses the Swans.

Who are the Swans to you then the suits?
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 2107 viewsOdgaard

I just think he is really disappointed and a bit angry!! He didn't say something bad about the club, and the club dosnt have a burning potato in the hands.. Dont react on this and move on..
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 2083 viewsgibs0n

Ok, now we again have a debate where the low IQs dictate :-D

Could we discuss the facts etc.? ML is fired, nothing can change that. Several points was interesting. I think e.g. these two points:

1) That ML made a list last summer with players he wanted. He talked with the players and they were interested in joining Swansea. Swansea did not manage to sign any of them.

2) Its also interesting that he was fired because he violated the contract. He then asked which violation he made. No clear answers. As he said, if they wanted to fire him because of the results, they could just have done so.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 17:17]
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 2077 viewslovejuicejack

Laudrup needs to man the f*ck up seriously, we`ve all been sacked for doing a sh!t job he is no different (except his massive payoff wedge)
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:17 - Feb 18 with 2064 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 by lovejuicejack

Laudrup needs to man the f*ck up seriously, we`ve all been sacked for doing a sh!t job he is no different (except his massive payoff wedge)

Spot on my Friend.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:18 - Feb 18 with 2049 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Did i leave "h" out ?

Oh well who cares eh ?

No-one. That's probably the most damning indictment of Laudrup's departure I could muster. I really should care that the manager who won us our first senior trophy and best league finish in 30 odd years had left. I probably should care that he's just finished a press conference where he's made a few damaging accusations about the club.

But I don't care. The man inspires pure apathy in me. It's weird.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:19 - Feb 18 with 2036 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:18 - Feb 18 by Uxbridge

No-one. That's probably the most damning indictment of Laudrup's departure I could muster. I really should care that the manager who won us our first senior trophy and best league finish in 30 odd years had left. I probably should care that he's just finished a press conference where he's made a few damaging accusations about the club.

But I don't care. The man inspires pure apathy in me. It's weird.

Yeah he's very boring isn't he?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:19 - Feb 18 with 2034 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 by Darran

Is everyone in Denmark a reporter then?

Is everyone in Denmark a Thick Fo$ker" ?

Or in your actually words "The thick f*ckers in Denmark probably do,there's not much else going on there like is there "

Didn't see you specify anything regarding Journo's in that statement
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:19 - Feb 18 with 2033 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 by lovejuicejack

I haven't

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:20 - Feb 18 with 2011 viewsicecoldjack

Me neither ..
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:20 - Feb 18 with 2010 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 by gibs0n

Ok, now we again have a debate where the low IQs dictate :-D

Could we discuss the facts etc.? ML is fired, nothing can change that. Several points was interesting. I think e.g. these two points:

1) That ML made a list last summer with players he wanted. He talked with the players and they were interested in joining Swansea. Swansea did not manage to sign any of them.

2) Its also interesting that he was fired because he violated the contract. He then asked which violation he made. No clear answers. As he said, if they wanted to fire him because of the results, they could just have done so.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 17:17]

Those are not facts. They are the opinions of ML.

Regarding (1), we do not know the circumstances, the players, the budgets, the competition or who was representing those players.

Regarding (2), it's ML's word that he doesn't know the reasons for his sacking. It's not a fact unless the club confirm that or the letter is published.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:21 - Feb 18 with 1998 viewsRancid

I missed it but this thread....WOW!!!
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:21 - Feb 18 with 1992 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:17 - Feb 18 by Darran

Spot on my Friend.

He does not like losing non of us do but thats life and he needs to deal with it better because it wont be the last time he is sacked.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:21 - Feb 18 with 1993 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He did good on the back of Michu's Goals for about 4 months, it was mediocre and down hill from there on in the Prem as Michu tired and picked up niggling injuries, but like ML some fans are more interested in Cups than staying up.
He just couldn't see what he was doing to the Club or if he did could not change or didn't care.
The more he publicizes the sacking the more his failings are likely to come out, including the discontent of some players and fans.
Added to his falling out with his previous clubs Boards it is getting to be a major downside to his Image that he can't seem to work with others.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 1983 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:20 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Me neither ..

Aye because you never had a job mush
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 1982 viewsgibs0n

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:20 - Feb 18 by Uxbridge

Those are not facts. They are the opinions of ML.

Regarding (1), we do not know the circumstances, the players, the budgets, the competition or who was representing those players.

Regarding (2), it's ML's word that he doesn't know the reasons for his sacking. It's not a fact unless the club confirm that or the letter is published.

My premise is that everyone Huw/Swansea/Laudrup is telling the truth. Until its proved they are not.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:23 - Feb 18 with 1971 views_Kieran

I can't be f*cked to read the full thread or listen to that man speak.

IS Michael Laudrup suing us?

Yes? No?

If not, good luck and God bless.

If he's suing Swansea City FC he can f*ck right off and I'd say the same if my mammy was suing the club.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:24 - Feb 18 with 1941 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:19 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Is everyone in Denmark a Thick Fo$ker" ?

Or in your actually words "The thick f*ckers in Denmark probably do,there's not much else going on there like is there "

Didn't see you specify anything regarding Journo's in that statement

Well yeah the thick f*cking journos don't have much negativity to write about because the people are so nice.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:24 - Feb 18 with 1936 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:58 - Feb 18 by Uxbridge

Seems clear Bony wasn't his signing. That's a bit worrying.

Gutless? Not the word I'd use. Plus we only have one side of the story, although it does seem that there were meetings in the morning and then after that the board decided to get rid. If that was by email then I agree that's a poor show. From what I've heard there's a lot more to it though.

Did you want Wilfried Bony?

“I don’t want to sit here and talk about players. I still consider them my players.

Don't think you can necessarily say this makes it clear Bony was not an ML signing - could not answer a question like that without getting dragged into other Qs. Not saying he was ML signing either.

Got the impression at the fans meeting that Huw was not happy having paid that for Bony so not sure
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:25 - Feb 18 with 1926 viewsicecoldjack

Oh well onwards and upwards,tune in for next weeks episode of..Soap !
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:25 - Feb 18 with 1925 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:22 - Feb 18 by gibs0n

My premise is that everyone Huw/Swansea/Laudrup is telling the truth. Until its proved they are not.

Proof, and truth, are very subjective things. We'll never know more than we know now. Just makes the whole press conference thing all the more weird.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:26 - Feb 18 with 1913 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We've sacked him, the club moves on ,it's a shame as he done great for us .
It was leaked by someone which is bad for everyone at director level.
This has some what tarnished everthing really .

This form over 38 league games is nonsense , how far do you want to go back ? Just to suit ?

All the best Laurup it's been great .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024