Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Jack to a King premier 08:10 - Aug 22 with 18078 viewsepaul

Leicester Square Empire Sept 12 woohoo I'll be there as will most #Londonjacks and #SEALS

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From a Jack to a King premier on 17:44 - Sep 10 with 2045 viewsepaul

Going to the Leicester Square one Sunday, although just heard from a mate who's bagged 2 freebies for the premier at leicester Square, 1 was mine! doh!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From a Jack to a King premier on 17:51 - Sep 10 with 2025 viewsAquinas

From a Jack to a King premier on 17:44 - Sep 10 by epaul

Going to the Leicester Square one Sunday, although just heard from a mate who's bagged 2 freebies for the premier at leicester Square, 1 was mine! doh!

Am i right in assuming that the friday 2:20 viewing will be the first cinema screening of the film?
From a Jack to a King premier on 18:32 - Sep 10 with 1969 viewsepaul

From a Jack to a King premier on 17:51 - Sep 10 by Aquinas

Am i right in assuming that the friday 2:20 viewing will be the first cinema screening of the film?

http://www.empirecinemas.co.uk/nowshowing/leicester_square/2D-IMAX/t5#4179

Not sure but the link is to Leicester sq shows

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:39 - Sep 10 with 1959 viewsUxbridge

From a Jack to a King premier on 17:51 - Sep 10 by Aquinas

In London yes. Know Swansea Odeon has a lunchtime showing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

From a Jack to a King premier on 09:38 - Sep 11 with 1758 viewsflapjack

Odeon has a promo code for 40% off all screenings until 4/10. FILM40

formerly board stalker maximus

From a Jack to a King premier on 13:08 - Sep 11 with 1689 viewsjaxman

From a Jack to a King premier on 08:24 - Aug 22 by Darran

When and where is the Swansea premiere?

Premierre is at the uci in swansea,think its from this sat
From a Jack to a King premier on 18:05 - Sep 11 with 1549 viewsBig_Phil

Very thorough review....hey, it's only one person's opinion but it wets the appetite.

www.david-brayley.co.uk/film-review-jack-to-a-king/
From a Jack to a King premier on 18:11 - Sep 11 with 1542 viewsScoobyWho

Is this the guy who wrote the ash williams book ?
If it is he is in the clubs pocket, wont want to rock the boat, not a neutral view IMO.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:12 - Sep 11 with 1533 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ashley Williams has a book? Incredible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:14 - Sep 11 with 1533 viewsScoobyWho

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:12 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No more incredible than Garry Monk !

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:19 - Sep 11 with 1516 viewsmorningstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:11 - Sep 11 by ScoobyWho

Is this the guy who wrote the ash williams book ?
If it is he is in the clubs pocket, wont want to rock the boat, not a neutral view IMO.

Same guy. I read it and thought "What a brilliant review". Then I googled his name!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:21 - Sep 11 with 1513 viewsSTEVE1

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:12 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why ?
From a Jack to a King premier on 18:23 - Sep 11 with 1504 viewsScoobyWho

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:19 - Sep 11 by morningstar

Same guy. I read it and thought "What a brilliant review". Then I googled his name!

Thought so, don't think he will be spoiling any privileges he gets by giving them a bad review.

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:25 - Sep 11 with 1501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:21 - Sep 11 by STEVE1

Why ?

What does he possibly have to talk about in a book?

Operating rides at a fairground, serving food to people in a restaurant and a career mostly consisting of playing outside of the Premier League.

What's next, Rory Donelly publishing a book too? It's getting ridiculous.

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:27 - Sep 11 with 1498 viewsScoobyWho

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:25 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Operating rides at a fairground, serving food to people in a restaurant and a career mostly consisting of playing outside of the Premier League.

He's captain of Wales mun !

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:28 - Sep 11 with 1489 viewsBig_Phil

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:23 - Sep 11 by ScoobyWho

Thought so, don't think he will be spoiling any privileges he gets by giving them a bad review.

Ok, your are bang on at that one. Here's another one though...don't think he's on the club's payroll.....

http://sosfanzine.com/jack-to-a-king-review/?
From a Jack to a King premier on 18:31 - Sep 11 with 1485 viewsScoobyWho

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:28 - Sep 11 by Big_Phil

Ok, your are bang on at that one. Here's another one though...don't think he's on the club's payroll.....

Well, he may well not be, but he wont rock the clubs boat by saying anything Negative BECAUSE he writes about players and has behind the scenes access. Think about it. That would be removed and he would be blanked if he said anything that doesn't support the party line.

Thats my opinion.

Mind you ;-) I like the SOS zine. Mostly.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 18:32]

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:41 - Sep 11 with 1458 viewsmorningstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:28 - Sep 11 by Big_Phil

No. He's just a fan!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:27 - Sep 11 with 1410 viewswhiterock

For the record, Leigh Dineen wasn't part of the original consortium, he was in as representative of the Supporters Trust, he joined in his own right in 2005, some 4 years later, Dai Morgan and John van Zweden had one share, they pooled their money to raise the £50k membership
From a Jack to a King premier on 20:10 - Sep 11 with 1372 viewsSilverSurfer

From a Jack to a King premier on 15:33 - Aug 22 by thomasJack

just saw the trailer looks awesome but can anyone tell me what is the deal with the 2guys with Black masks????

i think they are the guys who smashed up a car thinking it was Pettys only to find out later it was the wrong one
From a Jack to a King premier on 23:28 - Sep 11 with 1249 viewsSweyns_Eye

Either you didn't genuinely know that he had a book, or you're showing disbelief that he did in order to continue your generally negative tone on anything Swans related.

I'd be surprised if any keen Swans fan didn't know about this book. Even someone reading anything Swans related in the press would have picked up on the stories reporting of the FA interest in his comments regarding Suarez.

You don't appear to be too knowledgeable regarding the Swans, Dwight? Even recent events, since AW's book was only published in November 2012.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

From a Jack to a King premier on 23:32 - Sep 11 with 1238 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 23:28 - Sep 11 by Sweyns_Eye

Either you didn't genuinely know that he had a book, or you're showing disbelief that he did in order to continue your generally negative tone on anything Swans related.

I'd be surprised if any keen Swans fan didn't know about this book. Even someone reading anything Swans related in the press would have picked up on the stories reporting of the FA interest in his comments regarding Suarez.

You don't appear to be too knowledgeable regarding the Swans, Dwight? Even recent events, since AW's book was only published in November 2012.

Yes because Ashley Williams letting someone write a book about him is big news. I don't read the evening post because I think it's rubbish. I doubt it got any sort of press elsewhere hence why I was unaware he had a book out.

I can understand people like Sir Alex Ferguson releasing a book, maybe even a newly retired footballer with plenty of stories and monumental achievements to talk about, but a run of the mill lower division defender with a year or two in the limelight thinking he's big enough to write a book? It's laughable.

From a Jack to a King premier on 23:37 - Sep 11 with 1233 viewsUxbridge

From a Jack to a King premier on 23:32 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes because Ashley Williams letting someone write a book about him is big news. I don't read the evening post because I think it's rubbish. I doubt it got any sort of press elsewhere hence why I was unaware he had a book out.

I can understand people like Sir Alex Ferguson releasing a book, maybe even a newly retired footballer with plenty of stories and monumental achievements to talk about, but a run of the mill lower division defender with a year or two in the limelight thinking he's big enough to write a book? It's laughable.

Don't go into Waterstones anytime soon then. You'll have a coronary when you see some of the Z listers writing books about themselves.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

From a Jack to a King premier on 00:26 - Sep 12 with 1203 viewsTom1912

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:25 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's not an autobiography, it's written as a diary into our first season in the Premier League.

Williams can be a bit cringeworthy but it's a very enjoyable insight into one of our best ever seasons. Worth reading if you actually enjoy supporting the club.
From a Jack to a King premier on 00:46 - Sep 12 with 1188 viewsshenleymun

London showings nearly sold out!!! Mind you there are only 14 seats in the screen they are showing it in. One seat only still available on Monday evening, it's behind me and I warn you now that I am going to wear my Wembley hat with bells on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024