Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Jack to a King premier 08:10 - Aug 22 with 17772 viewsepaul

Leicester Square Empire Sept 12 woohoo I'll be there as will most #Londonjacks and #SEALS

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:51 - Sep 12 with 1415 viewsPozuelosSideys

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:48 - Sep 12 by Darran

Yes 100%

What an absolutely cheeky c*nt.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:54 - Sep 12 with 1400 viewsepaul

filling up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:56 - Sep 12 with 1388 viewsJackfath

Wouldnt like to be stuck behind that pillar.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:02 - Sep 12 with 1373 viewsDarran

From a Jack to a King premier on 18:56 - Sep 12 by Jackfath

Wouldnt like to be stuck behind that pillar.

I hope nobody leaves early.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:04 - Sep 12 with 1365 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I can't help thinking about the scene from Inglorious Basterds everytime I see this Premier mentioned.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:11 - Sep 12 with 1338 viewsSweyns_Eye

From a Jack to a King premier on 23:32 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes because Ashley Williams letting someone write a book about him is big news. I don't read the evening post because I think it's rubbish. I doubt it got any sort of press elsewhere hence why I was unaware he had a book out.

I can understand people like Sir Alex Ferguson releasing a book, maybe even a newly retired footballer with plenty of stories and monumental achievements to talk about, but a run of the mill lower division defender with a year or two in the limelight thinking he's big enough to write a book? It's laughable.

How long have you 'supported' the Swans exactly? Is it since the beginning of the decline of ManU?

Your wrong again, some of his comments in the book got a lot of publicity. Please do check to find out how wrong you are, those news articles are still viewable online. Why you feel the need to make the statements you do when you only succeed in showing how ignorant and biased you are puzzles me. Is it some sort of masochism?

There's a book in anyone Dwight, so its said. Plenty of people write them or have them ghost written for them and there's certainly plenty of footballers with books to their name. Oh and thats the captain of the club you claim to support who you reckon is laughable to write a book about his experiences.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:13 - Sep 12 with 1326 viewsDarran

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:11 - Sep 12 by Sweyns_Eye

How long have you 'supported' the Swans exactly? Is it since the beginning of the decline of ManU?

Your wrong again, some of his comments in the book got a lot of publicity. Please do check to find out how wrong you are, those news articles are still viewable online. Why you feel the need to make the statements you do when you only succeed in showing how ignorant and biased you are puzzles me. Is it some sort of masochism?

There's a book in anyone Dwight, so its said. Plenty of people write them or have them ghost written for them and there's certainly plenty of footballers with books to their name. Oh and thats the captain of the club you claim to support who you reckon is laughable to write a book about his experiences.

I'm going to write a book one day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:15 - Sep 12 with 1313 viewsJackfath

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:13 - Sep 12 by Darran

I'm going to write a book one day.

Me too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:15 - Sep 12 with 1313 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:11 - Sep 12 by Sweyns_Eye

Yes it's the captain of my club who'd have jumped at the opportunity to move to a bigger club this Summer without a second of consideration for us fans.

Why you talk like him being the captain should mean I have some sort of respect for him is laughable.

He's just another Swansea City player. He's nothing more he's nothing less. He's not in the same category as Tate, Monk and others etc in terms of how much respect I give him.

He's a mercenary and I'll treat him as such.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:17 - Sep 12 with 1299 viewsSweyns_Eye

From a Jack to a King premier on 09:19 - Sep 12 by JackSomething

Had we gone up under Jackett, I think we would have followed a similar path to Barnsley. Battled relegation every season, maybe clinging on for a few years, changing manager a few times and eventually getting relegated.

We would have been similar to any other team promoted from League 1. We had some good players, but nothing about us really stood out from other teams at that level. Under Roberto, we developed an attractive passing game that separated us from the pack (which would never work in League 1 according to some) and signed excellent players for peanuts: Scotland, Bodde, Rangel all arrived for less than half what Amankwaah cost us.

This.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:18 - Sep 12 with 1273 viewsStarsky

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:17 - Sep 12 by Sweyns_Eye

This.

That

It's just the internet, init.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:27 - Sep 12 with 1251 viewsSweyns_Eye

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:15 - Sep 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes it's the captain of my club who'd have jumped at the opportunity to move to a bigger club this Summer without a second of consideration for us fans.

Why you talk like him being the captain should mean I have some sort of respect for him is laughable.

He's just another Swansea City player. He's nothing more he's nothing less. He's not in the same category as Tate, Monk and others etc in terms of how much respect I give him.

I don't believe in putting footballers on pedestals either.

However your comments on footballers being mercenaries and your attitude towards them might have some merit if you didn't have one as your avatar.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:29 - Sep 12 with 1241 viewsSweyns_Eye

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:15 - Sep 12 by Jackfath

Me too.

I'd love to.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:30 - Sep 12 with 1239 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:27 - Sep 12 by Sweyns_Eye

I don't believe in putting footballers on pedestals either.

However your comments on footballers being mercenaries and your attitude towards them might have some merit if you didn't have one as your avatar.

He was my favourite player for a short while when I was younger. He's also an excellent pundit.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:33 - Sep 12 with 1224 viewsAngelRangelQS

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:15 - Sep 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was an account of our first season in the premier league which also covered the passing of Gary Speed. It had hardly anything to do with Ashley Williams really.

I enjoyed the book
From a Jack to a King premier on 19:42 - Sep 12 with 1199 viewsSweyns_Eye

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:30 - Sep 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He was my favourite player for a short while when I was younger. He's also an excellent pundit.

I do like the story about him that was doing the rounds that he excused himself from watching a ManU match and took his then girlfriend Jordan into the bogs and banged her mercilessly.

Apparently he was renowned for being well blessed down below.

Other than that he's a cVnt who walked away from his pregnant girlfriend and has refused to have anything to do with his disabled son.

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:46 - Sep 12 with 1179 viewsexiledclaseboy

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:33 - Sep 12 by AngelRangelQS

It was an account of our first season in the premier league which also covered the passing of Gary Speed. It had hardly anything to do with Ashley Williams really.

I enjoyed the book

Williams's book is a really good read for any fans of Swansea City. It's not an autobiography as you said, it's a diarised account of our first Premier League season. There's nothing self-serving about it at all.

Poll: Tory leader

From a Jack to a King premier on 21:03 - Sep 12 with 1046 viewsTom1912

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:46 - Sep 12 by exiledclaseboy

Williams's book is a really good read for any fans of Swansea City. It's not an autobiography as you said, it's a diarised account of our first Premier League season. There's nothing self-serving about it at all.

That's been pointed out numerous times but Dwight ignores it because it doesn't fit his "anti Williams" agenda.
From a Jack to a King premier on 21:07 - Sep 12 with 1029 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From a Jack to a King premier on 21:03 - Sep 12 by Tom1912

That's been pointed out numerous times but Dwight ignores it because it doesn't fit his "anti Williams" agenda.

I chuckled.

So now I have an anti Williams agenda too.

I might write a book about all my agendas.

From a Jack to a King premier on 21:14 - Sep 12 with 990 viewspencoedjack

From a Jack to a King premier on 19:42 - Sep 12 by Sweyns_Eye

I do like the story about him that was doing the rounds that he excused himself from watching a ManU match and took his then girlfriend Jordan into the bogs and banged her mercilessly.

Apparently he was renowned for being well blessed down below.

Other than that he's a cVnt who walked away from his pregnant girlfriend and has refused to have anything to do with his disabled son.

This ^

He is a shit pundit too
From a Jack to a King premier on 21:16 - Sep 12 with 980 viewsTom1912

From a Jack to a King premier on 21:14 - Sep 12 by pencoedjack

This ^

He is a shit pundit too

His punditry is almost as bad as his taste in suits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024