Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE 09:58 - Oct 3 with 11946 viewsNorthernr

Eyes down look in for another ten minutes of platitudes and excuses about missing full backs (sold), unfit players (somebody else's fault), and in depth analysis of the Ryder Cup. We're live from 10, or whenever Bondy Bond gets him here.

Christ on a bike we're on time.

Errrrrrm. Puffffffffffffffffffffff. Not sure until today, go out this morning and have a look at one or two. They've got to get through a session today, those on the borderline we'll see how they are.

Sandro had a knock on the head. It was a fing that 'appened. He's recovered.

Fought we played ok at Southampton. Got stronger in the second half. Hit the woodwork, had opportunities, better performance, but we need a result away from home as quick as we can, not easy, very very 'ard.

Two outstanding goals, their goal and Charlie's goal. Good strike, second goal for Charlie, let's hope he can go on a run of goals.

Can't rely on Charlie to score all the goals. If Charlie gets 15 he's had a great season. We need midfield players to score, wide players to score, they're not producing, we need six or seven a year from all different positions. Gareth Bale would score 15 goals from a wide area. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

Don't see West ham being down there, bought some good players, look a decent team, Sam's a fentastic fella, they'll be midtable.

Go back, see old friends, Bondy Bond on piano, fentastic club, went there as a 15 yo, always be a special club for me.

Haven't read Rio's book. (Rio enters with a signed copy) I might at some stage.

We've been a bit open, teams have got at our back four, we need to tighten up. Been difficult. Bought midfielders and they're never fit to play. Sandro been injured, Mutch injured, Joey Barton injured. Difficult to get a real settled group in there. No problems with Rio. Gareth Bale would protect your defence from a wide area. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

Didn't want Amalfitano, not a position we were looking for.

We're asking about Daniel Sturridge now. No bullsht. 'Arry wants to concentrate on QPR. But he's setting off on this one anyway. Roy was a club manager, now he wants best for England, wherever you are you're doing your best for where you are, if Daniel isn't really fit, I've had players go away on international duty unfit and come back still injured. Both top top managers, they'll sort it out. Gareth Bale would play injured for Wales in a wide area. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

We want Adel to be fit to play for QPR. Not sure about greenlight to leave in January, he had a greenlight in the summer and he's still here. If nobody pays the money he stays here. What him fit, out on the training ground, triffic player, want him playing for QPR.

Tiger Cubs question. That's nice of Sky TBF. High profile people should help charidee as much as we can. Great to see people 'avin a walk and raising some cash. I'll be sponsoring them.

'ere comes Wally......

Been difficult for everybody. Players I bought haven't played. Haven't seen Sandro on the pitch yet, Brought him in here as a top top player. Mutch has been injured. (Injuries are today's theme). Leroy Fer will be a top player when he gets up to speed. Need Joey fit. Unsettled team. Gareth Bale would play 35 games a season for you. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

Adel never played, never fit. Don't think he's trained twice since we started pre-season. Done some running with physios. Ankle injury, other issues, too many kebabs.

Got to have patience with Adel. I get on well with him. Triffic player. Fentastic.

I don't know if what the board said has made a difference at West Ham, good players in. He's brought Rigobert Song in (presumably means Alex). Stronger squad. Good squad. Always liked the left back from Ipswich, Cresswell (could have had him for £3m last month 'Arry).

Can Teddy Sheringham be a manager? And more importantly, who cares. Even Redknapp seems a bit annoyed with this. Don't know how involved he is, never seen him coach. Gives Bondy Bond the nod to start tuning up. Gareth Bale will be a great coach. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

I brought Les Ferdinand into Spurs when he was out of work. Why not? Good lads out there. Top top lads.

Gareth Bale.

Play em out Bondy.

This post has been edited by an administrator
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:43 - Oct 3 with 1868 viewsTopCat34

Is he signing the contract today or tomorrow?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:58 - Oct 3 with 1833 viewsHarlesdon

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:38 - Oct 3 by Jamie

About as much as when he's asked about the Ryder Cup, or Van Gaal or any number of other questions with fck all to do with QPR. Except this question is relevant to QPR..

Yeh I get the point that journalists often let managers (espeically HR) off by not asking the questions they should do but really, what on earth is Redknapp going to come back with if they ask him about Caterham?

This Caterham comparison seems so lightweight to me and appears to be an opportunity for the same old negative individuals on here to find something to whinge about. YES there may be a few similarities in the projects but F1 is a completely different ball game (pun intended) and a project which Fernandes isn't even involved in any more!

I know it's easy to be negative on the internet but really some of the attempts to CONTINUE TO FIND THE NEGATIVE ASPECT IN EVERYTHING must be so tiring!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 13:31 - Oct 3 with 1769 viewsJamie

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:58 - Oct 3 by Harlesdon

Yeh I get the point that journalists often let managers (espeically HR) off by not asking the questions they should do but really, what on earth is Redknapp going to come back with if they ask him about Caterham?

This Caterham comparison seems so lightweight to me and appears to be an opportunity for the same old negative individuals on here to find something to whinge about. YES there may be a few similarities in the projects but F1 is a completely different ball game (pun intended) and a project which Fernandes isn't even involved in any more!

I know it's easy to be negative on the internet but really some of the attempts to CONTINUE TO FIND THE NEGATIVE ASPECT IN EVERYTHING must be so tiring!

The F1 team is about to go bust because of debts run up during Fernandes ownership so yes it is quite relevant to a club the best part of £200m in debt Fernandes has run up, especially with a long term investment in Warren Farm being shelved.

As said though, top retweeter so cannot be questioned.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 1713 viewskropotkin41

Another press conference before a game giving all the reasons we're going to lose. Lovely Harry, lovely. Why don't you does f*ck off you old conman? I am tired of having our very own surrender monkey.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 1691 viewsHarlesdon

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 13:31 - Oct 3 by Jamie

The F1 team is about to go bust because of debts run up during Fernandes ownership so yes it is quite relevant to a club the best part of £200m in debt Fernandes has run up, especially with a long term investment in Warren Farm being shelved.

This top retweeter thing you keep saying literally makes no sense. Are you saying people are endeared to him just because he uses Twitter a lot? Do you think we're all that stupid and you're above it all? Confused.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:21 - Oct 3 with 1668 viewsMatch82

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:10 - Oct 3 by Harlesdon

This top retweeter thing you keep saying literally makes no sense. Are you saying people are endeared to him just because he uses Twitter a lot? Do you think we're all that stupid and you're above it all? Confused.

That's exactly what he's saying. Good old Jamie is above it though. Good old Jamie likes to point out problems. Good old Jamie doesn't care so much for offering solutions though, much more fun just to light the fuse with a controversial comment and stand back.

Before anyone tries "we shouldn't have appointed/signed him in the first place" (whether a reference to Harry, Tony or players) is not a solution.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:24 - Oct 3 with 1664 viewsheadhoops

If Bondy Bond strikes up roll out the barrel could that be a subliminal sign that Adel will be starting?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 1656 viewsdaveB

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 13:31 - Oct 3 by Jamie

who said he can't be questioned, he gets questioned all the time on here, it's hardly an all believing cult
Login to get fewer ads

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:40 - Oct 3 with 1642 viewsthemodfather

harry we all know is a tactical genius...i blame clint hill for our promotion cos he made harry change his brilliant subs!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:46 - Oct 3 with 1633 viewsNorthernr

Ah I see "Jamie" has his fishing rod out today. You're all being netted by the master QPR message board wind up merchant.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:57 - Oct 3 with 1607 viewsPommyhoop

It always descends into what a crap chairman TF is. Lets separate it for once.
This thread is about how useless and what a f'cking useless manager and liar that sh1tehawk H is. F'ck all to do with TF ( you know what I mean ) .That thread is for another day.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:59 - Oct 3 with 1598 viewshoopstilidie

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:46 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Ah I see "Jamie" has his fishing rod out today. You're all being netted by the master QPR message board wind up merchant.

That's a lot more polite than his actual MB title to be fair.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:59 - Oct 3 with 1598 viewsJamie

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:21 - Oct 3 by Match82

That's exactly what he's saying. Good old Jamie is above it though. Good old Jamie likes to point out problems. Good old Jamie doesn't care so much for offering solutions though, much more fun just to light the fuse with a controversial comment and stand back.

Before anyone tries "we shouldn't have appointed/signed him in the first place" (whether a reference to Harry, Tony or players) is not a solution.

Well there really aren't any solutions currently. You can drive Fernandes out but nobody is going to touch the club with a barge pole with it's debts so there is no real solution there. On the pitch you can sack Redknapp but that's the absolute last thing the club should be doing. Under no circumstances should he be able to spend his retirement on the Goals on Sunday soda insisting it was 'ard but he'd have kept us up if given time.

The lack of viable alternatives doesn't preclude a right to question however.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:02 - Oct 3 with 1590 viewsJamie

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:31 - Oct 3 by daveB

who said he can't be questioned, he gets questioned all the time on here, it's hardly an all believing cult

With the kindest will in the world, a less prolific tweeter wouldve been driven out for pulling out of developing the training ground claiming it unimportant, having stated all along that it was vitally important.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:07 - Oct 3 with 1575 viewsPinnerPaul

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:03 - Oct 3 by kropotkin41

Another press conference before a game giving all the reasons we're going to lose. Lovely Harry, lovely. Why don't you does f*ck off you old conman? I am tired of having our very own surrender monkey.

They all do it, its called managing expectations.

See WHU web site today

Big Sam

"I wouldn't say QPR are struggling"

"You can't say you expect to win any game in this league"

"Harry is building a team, bought in lots of players just like us"

Etc etc etc

All teams have injuries, all managers mention them.

You'll find most of what Harry says is duplicated across the league.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 15:08]
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:09 - Oct 3 with 1430 viewsHarlesdon

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:02 - Oct 3 by Jamie

With the kindest will in the world, a less prolific tweeter wouldve been driven out for pulling out of developing the training ground claiming it unimportant, having stated all along that it was vitally important.

Ah yes, us silly QPR fans being blinded by sentences written using up to and including 140 characters.Thank you Jamie for showing us the light

I'm off to B&Q to grab a pitchfork, see you outside Tony's gaff tonight?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:11 - Oct 3 with 1424 viewsPinnerPaul

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 14:57 - Oct 3 by Pommyhoop

It always descends into what a crap chairman TF is. Lets separate it for once.
This thread is about how useless and what a f'cking useless manager and liar that sh1tehawk H is. F'ck all to do with TF ( you know what I mean ) .That thread is for another day.

Actually this thread is about what HR said at press conference but it, descends, like so many into how useless etc etc etc you and others think Harry is.

Despite posting the same thing on 27 other threads this week, the HR detractors never tire of posting the same old time after time after time
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:14 - Oct 3 with 1418 viewsdaveB

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:02 - Oct 3 by Jamie

He hasn't pulled out of the training ground, all he said was they were thinking about pulling out
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:30 - Oct 3 with 1385 viewsPommyhoop

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:11 - Oct 3 by PinnerPaul

Actually this thread is about what HR said at press conference but it, descends, like so many into how useless etc etc etc you and others think Harry is.

Despite posting the same thing on 27 other threads this week, the HR detractors never tire of posting the same old time after time after time

Yep its about his press conference but ultimately what he says in that conference proves what a sh1te manager and liar the man is .He comes out with the same old bllx time after time after time so I will comment on it

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:32 - Oct 3 with 1381 viewsjohncharles

Harry is questioned on here but he never gives a straight answer. Stick a camera in front of him and he'll waffle for hours about anything, often contradicting himself a few sentences later.
Here's a straight question Harry. You have led us to believe that Adel is not fit because he is lazy and obstreperous. Now you say he's got a long term injury. Do you owe him an apology ?

Strong and stable my arse.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:39 - Oct 3 with 1361 viewsdaveB

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:32 - Oct 3 by johncharles

Harry is questioned on here but he never gives a straight answer. Stick a camera in front of him and he'll waffle for hours about anything, often contradicting himself a few sentences later.
Here's a straight question Harry. You have led us to believe that Adel is not fit because he is lazy and obstreperous. Now you say he's got a long term injury. Do you owe him an apology ?

To be fair Redknapp never said he wasn't fit due to being lazy, that's just how people wanted to interpret it. He said he had an ankle problem all summer which stopped him from training
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:47 - Oct 3 with 1340 viewsDiscodroids

"he aint never gonna boot it up the pitch"

harold rednapp @sept 2014, football manager/zen master/shaolin bhudda /peoples poet.

the john cooper clarke /benjamin zephaniah of the premiership.

for christ sake 'foucault'..your deviance theory has gone on long enough..if you doint reinstate ned into that piss week defence sunday ...you HAVENT A CLUE WHAT YOURE DOING.

A Number One.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 16:09 - Oct 3 with 1313 viewskropotkin41

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:07 - Oct 3 by PinnerPaul

They all do it, its called managing expectations.

See WHU web site today

Big Sam

"I wouldn't say QPR are struggling"

"You can't say you expect to win any game in this league"

"Harry is building a team, bought in lots of players just like us"

Etc etc etc

All teams have injuries, all managers mention them.

You'll find most of what Harry says is duplicated across the league.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 15:08]

Fair enough, Paul. Shall we say that Harry's managed my expectations a little too much at this stage and I'd like to hear (and see) something different.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 16:18 - Oct 3 with 1293 viewsPinnerPaul

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 15:30 - Oct 3 by Pommyhoop

Yep its about his press conference but ultimately what he says in that conference proves what a sh1te manager and liar the man is .He comes out with the same old bllx time after time after time so I will comment on it

"same old bllx time after time"

That reminds me of many threads on here
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 16:20 - Oct 3 with 1290 viewsessextaxiboy

I didnt think he had pulled out officially ?

What he said a few weeks ago was pre empting a board meeting in the autumn where a decision had to be made to go on with it or not in the face of the the opposition.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024