Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum fans 09:46 - Nov 2 with 6599 viewsHayesender

They really are the anti-christ of football fans.

Watched the game in the Brookhouse yesterday. Half of they're "fans" couldn't name half the team (don't think any of them knew their own keepers name) and there was one screaming bint behind me who kept screeching "Come on chels".

Fecking chels????

C@$ts the lot of em!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Scum fans on 09:48 - Nov 2 with 5059 viewsRaymond

Should of bottled her
Scum fans on 09:52 - Nov 2 with 5040 viewsHayesender

Scum fans on 09:48 - Nov 2 by Raymond

Should of bottled her

My other half was very close to punching her

Scum fans on 09:57 - Nov 2 with 4996 viewsRaymond

Did she have a pink tracksuit on?

Or a chavvy kid called Mackenzie

or a fella with a skin head and fat gut and a loud mouth?

If so in fairness then she is most def 'pwoper Chels'
Scum fans on 09:59 - Nov 2 with 4989 viewsDWQPR

My five year old was telling me last night that all people are humans. Like a responsible father I corrected the error of his ways and explained that there is a sub-human category which tends to emerge when their football team is doing well and they start to wear blue shirts to show the world that they are lifelong Chel*** supporters since 2003. He was telling me this morning that all Chel*** supporters are sub-human! Quick learner my boy is!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scum fans on 10:15 - Nov 2 with 4912 viewsqprxtc

Chels!! Jesus Christ, I hate when they do that. Are those two extra letters too much for their brains to handle? A£sehole Terry writes it in their programme. Says it all.

Illiterate Wandsworth w@nkers, the lot of them.
Scum fans on 11:10 - Nov 2 with 4758 viewsizlingtonhoop

Scum fans on 10:15 - Nov 2 by qprxtc

Chels!! Jesus Christ, I hate when they do that. Are those two extra letters too much for their brains to handle? A£sehole Terry writes it in their programme. Says it all.

Illiterate Wandsworth w@nkers, the lot of them.

Hmmm, not sure this argument really stands up when you consider that we like to omit five letters from one part of our name to cheer our team on.
Scum fans on 11:30 - Nov 2 with 4685 viewsCamberleyR

Scum fans on 11:10 - Nov 2 by izlingtonhoop

Hmmm, not sure this argument really stands up when you consider that we like to omit five letters from one part of our name to cheer our team on.

If you mean abbreviating Rangers to "Rs" then that is a nickname. Much like the "Os" for Orient. Loads of supporters refer to their team by their nicknames when cheering them on during a match. As far as I know, "Chels" isn't one of their nicknames.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Scum fans on 11:30 - Nov 2 with 4685 viewsGaryT

Scum fans on 09:48 - Nov 2 by Raymond

Should of bottled her

I'm sorry but in this day and age, this is totally unacceptable....

It's "should HAVE bottled her". Please, we have standards to maintain.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum fans on 18:35 - Nov 2 with 4278 viewsTearsofrage

Born in Kensington exiled to Wandsworth - object to description of Chelfith - living temporarily south of river never impelled me to the dark side - nothing wrong with Young's bitter u
Scum fans on 18:40 - Nov 2 with 4238 viewsstowmarketrange

Scum fans on 18:35 - Nov 2 by Tearsofrage

Born in Kensington exiled to Wandsworth - object to description of Chelfith - living temporarily south of river never impelled me to the dark side - nothing wrong with Young's bitter u

I was born in Battersea,but luckily my family moved out before I started going to football or I could've been a knuckledragger myself.Thanks Wandsworth council for knocking down our slum in the late 60's and moving us a 72 bus ride away from paradise.Phew.
Scum fans on 18:47 - Nov 2 with 4208 viewsJohnnyByrnesmullet

Having family from Yeading, I've been past that boozer a few times. Any pub that flies a Scum flag alongside our beautiful flag as well as an Arse and Manyoo one is a no go area and likely to attract the sort of vermin you unfortunately encountered yesterday.
I hope lessons have been learnt and you avoid this Chelse*a cesspit at all costs in the future.
Hope you and your other half are over this trauma and have removed the smell from your clothing ;)
Scum fans (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 2 with 4037 viewsdaveB

[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 22:51]
Scum fans on 20:11 - Nov 2 with 4025 viewsYorkRanger

Scum fans (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 2 by daveB

Did Finney not ask QPR fans to identify themselves by recognising the club's badge from 100 years ago....?

Scum fans on 21:18 - Nov 2 with 3891 viewsHayesender

Scum fans on 18:47 - Nov 2 by JohnnyByrnesmullet

Having family from Yeading, I've been past that boozer a few times. Any pub that flies a Scum flag alongside our beautiful flag as well as an Arse and Manyoo one is a no go area and likely to attract the sort of vermin you unfortunately encountered yesterday.
I hope lessons have been learnt and you avoid this Chelse*a cesspit at all costs in the future.
Hope you and your other half are over this trauma and have removed the smell from your clothing ;)

Unfortunately the Brook is the last half decent pub left in Hayes.

Also the only pub in Hayes, to my knowledge, that shows all our away games

Scum fans on 06:46 - Nov 3 with 3649 viewsRaymond

Oh dear!
Scum fans on 08:50 - Nov 3 with 3506 viewssaxbend

Then again it was our lot who decided to come in late screaming their heads off and disrupt the minute's silence.

I really hate it when fans come in late because they just have to have one more beer before kick off. Then they have to climb over you about twenty minutes in for their first piss of the game. Then they have to come back in. Then they have to go out again on 35mins to get ahead of the queues for a half time pint. Then they come in late for the second half.

Then they need another loo break on 75 mins. Then they come back only to sod off again before injury time because we aren't winning and they were never that interested in supporting the team anyway. They just wanted to be there in so far as it would accommodate their alcoholism and legitimise them shouting a lot.

I'm all for letting people pass me to get to their seats, but I have limits, and letting the same half dozen stagger between them 3-4 trips out and back each while the ball is in play is beyond them. The first five minutes of the second half at most games my view is severely restricted by dozens coming back late to their seats because they thought they had the whole of half time to queue for a pint, forgetting that they needed that time to drink it too.

You'd think with the current ticket prices they'd place more importance on watching what they've paid for.
Scum fans on 08:59 - Nov 3 with 3495 viewsRangersw12

Scum fans on 08:50 - Nov 3 by saxbend

Then again it was our lot who decided to come in late screaming their heads off and disrupt the minute's silence.

I really hate it when fans come in late because they just have to have one more beer before kick off. Then they have to climb over you about twenty minutes in for their first piss of the game. Then they have to come back in. Then they have to go out again on 35mins to get ahead of the queues for a half time pint. Then they come in late for the second half.

Then they need another loo break on 75 mins. Then they come back only to sod off again before injury time because we aren't winning and they were never that interested in supporting the team anyway. They just wanted to be there in so far as it would accommodate their alcoholism and legitimise them shouting a lot.

I'm all for letting people pass me to get to their seats, but I have limits, and letting the same half dozen stagger between them 3-4 trips out and back each while the ball is in play is beyond them. The first five minutes of the second half at most games my view is severely restricted by dozens coming back late to their seats because they thought they had the whole of half time to queue for a pint, forgetting that they needed that time to drink it too.

You'd think with the current ticket prices they'd place more importance on watching what they've paid for.

It was a nightmare getting in due to the stewards being overzealous with sniffer dogs and searching people 2/3 times therefore loads were late

We missed kick off even after getting to the ground at 14:50
Scum fans on 09:11 - Nov 3 with 3465 viewsRangersw12

If anyone is in that group and post on here I don't how you can look at yourselves in the mirror
Scum fans on 09:26 - Nov 3 with 3421 viewsDiscodroids

how fkn embarrasing.......words for once fkn well fail me.

i actually grimaced when i read this.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 11:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Scum fans on 09:28 - Nov 3 with 3423 viewssaxbend

Scum fans on 08:59 - Nov 3 by Rangersw12

It was a nightmare getting in due to the stewards being overzealous with sniffer dogs and searching people 2/3 times therefore loads were late

We missed kick off even after getting to the ground at 14:50

They were all perfectly civil and polite with me. If you turn up ten minutes before kickoff at the same time as a load of drunks who've left things until the last minute you're not going to be able to expect things to go swiftly. One thing puzzled me about the stewards though, in that I went through three banks of them, all of whom only wanted to see my ticket before the last group did my body and bag search. Didn't seem very efficient.

They were though the first group of stewards ever to point out to me immediately that if I get trodden on it's definitely not their fault. That ranks them up there with the ones who say nothing, well above the ones who umm and ahh about health and safety until I take them through the ground regulations posted on the wall behind them.

Possibly the best stewards I've ever encountered in London. The cognitive disdissonance that gives me is very troubling. Then again they couldn't deal with the home fans. Probably a bit too civil. Can't have everything I suppose.
Scum fans on 10:09 - Nov 3 with 3340 viewsStanisgod

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Scum fans on 10:44 - Nov 3 with 3280 viewsPommyhoop

Scum fans on 09:11 - Nov 3 by Rangersw12

If anyone is in that group and post on here I don't how you can look at yourselves in the mirror

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Scum fans on 11:03 - Nov 3 with 3236 viewskensalriser

Scum fans on 09:26 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

how fkn embarrasing.......words for once fkn well fail me.

i actually grimaced when i read this.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 11:05]

Off the scale cringeworthy - middle aged men mouthing off on the tube and not even getting the right target!

Probably time to stop drinking lads, you'll be wetting yourselves in public next.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Scum fans on 11:10 - Nov 3 with 3222 viewsPommyhoop

Scum fans on 11:03 - Nov 3 by kensalriser

Off the scale cringeworthy - middle aged men mouthing off on the tube and not even getting the right target!

Probably time to stop drinking lads, you'll be wetting yourselves in public next.

Think this thread should end up on the cutting room floor incase any visitors spot it..

Scum fans on 11:18 - Nov 3 with 3195 viewsPommyhoop

Scum fans on 21:18 - Nov 2 by Hayesender

Unfortunately the Brook is the last half decent pub left in Hayes.

Also the only pub in Hayes, to my knowledge, that shows all our away games

Hayesender,do you know Pat Nash ? He's a regular in there* .He''s Rangers too.

* was before I came over here anyway...
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 11:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024