Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Ed Dead? 09:48 - Nov 9 with 5414 viewsexiled_dictator

Sorry to change the subject, but we can all agree that we outplayed the defending champions, and were robbed by poor decisions.

Yada yada yada .....

It would appear that with exactly 6 months to the General Election, the knives are out and being sharpened towards Ed Miliband. He seems to have lost support from Labour voters as well as some within the Party at high ministerial level.
Regardless of his fantastically amazingly political expertise and analysis that he obviously posses, he just lacks that spark, that x-factor that all major politicians should have. I don't know if it's his nasaly voice, or his sticky out teeth, or just his arrogant detached behaviour, but he is missing something that top politicians should have.
And I don't think Gideon has it either.
Maybe Labour chose the wrong Miliband; you know, the one with a personality?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Red Ed Dead? on 10:03 - Nov 9 with 3562 viewsDiscodroids

My number one millybandy moment is this .......

.after labours magnificent victory in the haywood middleton by election this year..where they beat off UKIP by 600 votes after a majority over them of 16,000 in the 2010 gen election

then giving a speech akin to a triumph of democracy not seen seen since wolfgang from the GDR, let loose his mallet on the berlin wall in 1989

raiding the blair peach bar from the local hemp weaving seat of learning , for eager young labour supporters we can see them like back parcel shelf nodding dogs on MDMA for the whole show, then freezing with fear when the 'immigration ' word is mentioned.(2 mins 25 secs) like there've been shot by MR Feeze from batman.

fantastic..

as you know i hate labour , but think alan johnson is a decent , good, and well intentioned man of principles.

the sort of gadge that would get my old man (a daily mirror printer for 40 years), voting labour again.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 10:05]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Red Ed Dead? on 10:04 - Nov 9 with 3563 viewspomanjou

DO NOTHING TO HELP MILLIBAND OUT OF OFFICE!!!

Stop suggesting he hasn't got it.

He is the conservatives secret weapon. The guarantee of labour losing.

Thank you.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Red Ed Dead? on 10:15 - Nov 9 with 3541 viewsHadders

It seems that many Labour MPs want Alan Johnson to take over, but he`s more interested in writing his memoirs about growing up in Notting Hill. Johnson is one of us, so maybe someone should have a word at the next home game? I quite like the idea of having a QPR fan as PM next May!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 10:16]
Red Ed Dead? on 11:52 - Nov 9 with 3432 viewsDiscodroids

a keen eye for fashion, eschwing the deep v neck that so dominates the essex man about towns wardrobe and plumping for the classic tee , de rigueur for a man who knows where he's going.

we see ed in classic 1990's freemans catalogue pose , bravely facing the camera's despite having spaghetti arms that look like john carpenters 'the thing' has had a good nibble on.

offering you the opportunity to purchase this garment at a very reasonable 85p a week for 52 weeks

A man on a mission. A man with places to go and people to see.A man of business.and yes , a man without a hint of a moob.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 12:03]

Red Ed Dead? on 15:07 - Nov 9 with 3275 viewsbluetooth

I hope so along with Russell Brand, John Terry he's a **** of the highest order.
Red Ed Dead? on 19:49 - Nov 9 with 3137 viewsCiderwithRsie

Red Ed Dead? on 10:15 - Nov 9 by Hadders

It seems that many Labour MPs want Alan Johnson to take over, but he`s more interested in writing his memoirs about growing up in Notting Hill. Johnson is one of us, so maybe someone should have a word at the next home game? I quite like the idea of having a QPR fan as PM next May!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 10:16]

Tells you a lot about what's wrong with politics that suddenly the idea of Alan Johnson as caretaker leader comes up when it's too late, but he wasn't even considered as a candidate when they held the leadership election. If they had chosen him then I bet Labour would be in a commanding lead by now.
Red Ed Dead? on 20:14 - Nov 9 with 3087 viewsGloryHunter

"Maybe Labour chose the wrong Miliband; you know, the one with a personality?"

You mean the one with the monkey hair? Equally weird - just a different kind of weirdness.
Red Ed Dead? on 08:14 - Nov 10 with 2964 viewsBushman

Red Ed Dead? on 20:14 - Nov 9 by GloryHunter

"Maybe Labour chose the wrong Miliband; you know, the one with a personality?"

You mean the one with the monkey hair? Equally weird - just a different kind of weirdness.

Best recruiting Sargeant Ukip & Conservatives can only have dreamed of they must be creaming themselves.

Typical Labour deciding to shoot themselves in the foot by starting to question their leader in the run up to the election Alan Johnson as pointed out would have been at least going toe to toe with Cameron.

Can't forgive Blair & Labour for taking us into a war which is still going on & will probably do so for generations as well as seriously underestimating the consequences of opening the immigration floodgates.

Uk has changed forever as a result of the mess the last labour government left behind them IMHO

Miliband also has the sort of face you would never tire of punching.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

Red Ed Dead? on 08:56 - Nov 10 with 2922 viewsexiled_dictator

Red Ed Dead? on 08:14 - Nov 10 by Bushman

Best recruiting Sargeant Ukip & Conservatives can only have dreamed of they must be creaming themselves.

Typical Labour deciding to shoot themselves in the foot by starting to question their leader in the run up to the election Alan Johnson as pointed out would have been at least going toe to toe with Cameron.

Can't forgive Blair & Labour for taking us into a war which is still going on & will probably do so for generations as well as seriously underestimating the consequences of opening the immigration floodgates.

Uk has changed forever as a result of the mess the last labour government left behind them IMHO

Miliband also has the sort of face you would never tire of punching.

don't forget old georgie porgie bush.

between the two of them, they have changed the face of world politics and relationship between muslims and the rest of the world.
i have always been abused about my ethnicity, colour and religion, but it has spiked beyond anything before since those two clowns conceived their plans. and then to add insult to injury, amerika voted for the least competent man in over 100 years of amerikan politiks.
yes we can?
er, actually, you didn't anything and now you're a lame duck president for two years because you failed to convince anyone anywhere that you know what you are doing.
and don't start on immigration, otherwise holloway will be sacked from the library. those books and liquids don't mix.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Red Ed Dead? on 08:59 - Nov 10 with 2914 viewsDiscodroids

we are now in a dire situation in the east end of london where schooling and the many services it provides is reaching breaking point.

if you have the great misfortune to be a female in my sisters school, the head of history and utterly devoted to the children for 20+ years , your very existence will not be acknowledged by fathers of the children she has devoted her life, love and health too.

when they pick their children up from school every afternoon , fathers(several of whom have been arrested on terrorism charges) will not engage female teachers in conversation when required, and will even look at the ground as eye contact is deemed inappropriate and against religious laws as they see it..

even some of the fathers who she taught in the early nineties will now not look at her.

imagine how she feels at this lost generation of children growing up around her.

i wish she would just leave and teach in a posh private school for three times the money but has turned down the opportunity to do so because of her love and sense of duty to the area.

music is not taught to 80% of the school,, it is seen as a gateway to pleasure and excess...

the head teacher is a wonderful muslim man who dedicates his life to the children in a poverty ridden area that has been abandoned like some apocolyptic wasteland for decades until seb coe and gang waltzed in, then out of 'stratford city'...

he fights this behaviour from parents every day and now has to employ security for himself and female teachers.

im glad my old father in law a hindu carpenter from kismu in kenya didnt feel that way about me when i married his daughter back in 1990.

my old man lives around the corner and used to look out to the junior school that i, my sister, and my younger step brother and sister went to.. a lovely single story school..in nice grounds enjoyed and loved by children from all races who didnt have much but each other.

in the last ten years it has grown into a spiraling breeze block jungle 4 stories high to accommodate increasing population.there is no land left to build on there so children are being bused all around london and essex miles from their home.

i dont know who is going to sort this mess out,probably none of the political leaders..it certainly will not be millybandy.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 9:15]

Red Ed Dead? on 13:25 - Nov 10 with 2798 viewsQPRMUSO

If an idiot like this ends up as PM I will cry in shame, the embarrassment will be too much to take.
Red Ed Dead? on 13:41 - Nov 10 with 2755 viewsTheBlob

Red Ed Dead? on 08:56 - Nov 10 by exiled_dictator

don't forget old georgie porgie bush.

between the two of them, they have changed the face of world politics and relationship between muslims and the rest of the world.
i have always been abused about my ethnicity, colour and religion, but it has spiked beyond anything before since those two clowns conceived their plans. and then to add insult to injury, amerika voted for the least competent man in over 100 years of amerikan politiks.
yes we can?
er, actually, you didn't anything and now you're a lame duck president for two years because you failed to convince anyone anywhere that you know what you are doing.
and don't start on immigration, otherwise holloway will be sacked from the library. those books and liquids don't mix.

Did you know that under Obama the USA has attacked more countries than under any other president?Not including his own of course.
Hitlery Clinton fancies Dave Miliband btw.
Not a lot of people know that.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Red Ed Dead? on 13:41 - Nov 10 with 2751 viewsCiderwithRsie

Red Ed Dead? on 08:59 - Nov 10 by Discodroids

we are now in a dire situation in the east end of london where schooling and the many services it provides is reaching breaking point.

if you have the great misfortune to be a female in my sisters school, the head of history and utterly devoted to the children for 20+ years , your very existence will not be acknowledged by fathers of the children she has devoted her life, love and health too.

when they pick their children up from school every afternoon , fathers(several of whom have been arrested on terrorism charges) will not engage female teachers in conversation when required, and will even look at the ground as eye contact is deemed inappropriate and against religious laws as they see it..

even some of the fathers who she taught in the early nineties will now not look at her.

imagine how she feels at this lost generation of children growing up around her.

i wish she would just leave and teach in a posh private school for three times the money but has turned down the opportunity to do so because of her love and sense of duty to the area.

music is not taught to 80% of the school,, it is seen as a gateway to pleasure and excess...

the head teacher is a wonderful muslim man who dedicates his life to the children in a poverty ridden area that has been abandoned like some apocolyptic wasteland for decades until seb coe and gang waltzed in, then out of 'stratford city'...

he fights this behaviour from parents every day and now has to employ security for himself and female teachers.

im glad my old father in law a hindu carpenter from kismu in kenya didnt feel that way about me when i married his daughter back in 1990.

my old man lives around the corner and used to look out to the junior school that i, my sister, and my younger step brother and sister went to.. a lovely single story school..in nice grounds enjoyed and loved by children from all races who didnt have much but each other.

in the last ten years it has grown into a spiraling breeze block jungle 4 stories high to accommodate increasing population.there is no land left to build on there so children are being bused all around london and essex miles from their home.

i dont know who is going to sort this mess out,probably none of the political leaders..it certainly will not be millybandy.

Very sad Disco.

I don't agree with your politics but that was very well put, entirely balanced and reasonable, sets out the problem very well.

A good friend and work colleague of mine is a Brummie-Pakistani, dad came from Pakistan and worked in a factory. Admittedly my friend is not religious at all, but it is sad to see his despair at the situation in his own community. He can't understand why people would not want to integrate into British society when they or their parents came here because they saw how much better Britain was than the society they had left behind. He also says that there have always been religious nutters but that when he was a kid everyone laughed at them because they were such obvious losers - now the same people are looked up to.
Red Ed Dead? on 13:50 - Nov 10 with 2735 viewsR_from_afar

The question is "Who should run the country?" and yet the Great British public is fixated on teeth, hair, the type of T shirt the candidate wears and how easily they can consume a bacon sandwich. Shameful.

It's the equivalent of slating a Miss World contestant for not being able to conjugate Latin verbs.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Red Ed Dead? on 14:06 - Nov 10 with 2712 viewsTheBlob

Red Ed Dead? on 13:50 - Nov 10 by R_from_afar

The question is "Who should run the country?" and yet the Great British public is fixated on teeth, hair, the type of T shirt the candidate wears and how easily they can consume a bacon sandwich. Shameful.

It's the equivalent of slating a Miss World contestant for not being able to conjugate Latin verbs.

RFA

No,nothing to do with teeth or bacon sandwiches.
It's because Miliband is a kunt.

Red Ed Dead? on 14:17 - Nov 10 with 2686 viewsTheBlob

Some politicians are born kunts.
Some aspire to kuntdom.
Some have kuntdom thrust upon them.
Miliband is the first category.

I like my politicians to be obsequious,to stoop as low as blatant bribery and always fulfill their dubious contracts.I'm happy with that.Metaphorically speaking,if you're going to f*ck me(as I fully expect)would you have the courtesy to kiss me first?

Red Ed Dead? on 14:18 - Nov 10 with 2683 viewsDiscodroids

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

they also hand them out to 12 year olds these days as well.

i think labours handsome answer to obama, chaka khan MP would be the best fit for leader and then P.M.

before releasing the soul classic 'im every woman' he worked in a solicitors office for 6 years pouting in the mirror and cultivating midge ure sidburns he once saw on the 'Vienna' video .... before going to collaborate on the seminal..'i feel for you' with prince.

i think we can all agree that qualifies you to run the country.

as regards millybandy , its only in jest i mock his t shirt and handing out 2p to romainian beggars with all the poise of a nazi war criminal doing the spandau ballet with claire shorts multi speed non doctor up his starfish...

im sure alan johnson would make a fine leader of the red colored party, and wouldnt wear silly t shirts that my grandad would wear when he was de mobbed/ released from the glass house in 1946 , or make bacon sandwich eating look like a komodo dragon going down on blonde she hulk, kim woodburn from 'how clean is your house'

an act of diabolical foreplay most foul..

+

=

mastication..for the nation!!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 15:14]

Red Ed Dead? on 14:32 - Nov 10 with 2657 viewsWesty75

Red Ed Dead? on 13:41 - Nov 10 by CiderwithRsie

Very sad Disco.

I don't agree with your politics but that was very well put, entirely balanced and reasonable, sets out the problem very well.

A good friend and work colleague of mine is a Brummie-Pakistani, dad came from Pakistan and worked in a factory. Admittedly my friend is not religious at all, but it is sad to see his despair at the situation in his own community. He can't understand why people would not want to integrate into British society when they or their parents came here because they saw how much better Britain was than the society they had left behind. He also says that there have always been religious nutters but that when he was a kid everyone laughed at them because they were such obvious losers - now the same people are looked up to.

Agreed - interesting post.
Red Ed Dead? on 14:38 - Nov 10 with 2641 viewsHayesender

Red Ed Dead? on 08:59 - Nov 10 by Discodroids

Ahhh yes, East London

Police Attacked with Rocket Fireworks In East Lon…:

Gone I'm afraid

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Red Ed Dead? on 14:39 - Nov 10 with 2640 viewsTheBlob

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Niiiiiice.You can be sure he pays his tax on that.

Red Ed Dead? on 15:25 - Nov 10 with 2574 viewsDiscodroids

Red Ed Dead? on 14:38 - Nov 10 by Hayesender

Ahhh yes, East London

Police Attacked with Rocket Fireworks In East Lon…:

Gone I'm afraid

fack me i hadnt seen that...

when i worked as a pencil neck in the city for lloyds of london i witnessed a truly wonderful display of fireworks, let off with joyus abandon by gangs of Bengali teenagers down leman street , aldgate east on the afternoon of 11th september 2001 .

how they enjoyed themselves.

i wonder where they are now?, Strapping roman candles to christians for IS perhaps.

these are probably their kids carrying on that fine tradition.

the gigs fuked..thanks to the wonder years 1997-2010.

im praying that labour get someone in with a bit about him /her.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 15:57]

Red Ed Dead? on 15:46 - Nov 10 with 2544 viewsHayesender

Red Ed Dead? on 15:25 - Nov 10 by Discodroids

fack me i hadnt seen that...

when i worked as a pencil neck in the city for lloyds of london i witnessed a truly wonderful display of fireworks, let off with joyus abandon by gangs of Bengali teenagers down leman street , aldgate east on the afternoon of 11th september 2001 .

how they enjoyed themselves.

i wonder where they are now?, Strapping roman candles to christians for IS perhaps.

these are probably their kids carrying on that fine tradition.

the gigs fuked..thanks to the wonder years 1997-2010.

im praying that labour get someone in with a bit about him /her.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 15:57]

A work colleague of mine took a wrong turning in some fine part of Tower Hamlets a few months ago.

He was basically told in no uncertain terms by some fine upstanding bengali youths that he was on their patch and as an Englishman he was not welcome there.

Luckily for him that's as far as it went, but I bet some aren't as lucky

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Red Ed Dead? on 15:50 - Nov 10 with 2537 viewspaulparker

Red Ed Dead? on 15:46 - Nov 10 by Hayesender

A work colleague of mine took a wrong turning in some fine part of Tower Hamlets a few months ago.

He was basically told in no uncertain terms by some fine upstanding bengali youths that he was on their patch and as an Englishman he was not welcome there.

Luckily for him that's as far as it went, but I bet some aren't as lucky

Aint Just Tower Hamlets Mate
you go walking into Hayes Town at night or Luton or Southall, you are dicing with death, these towns are like 3rd world countries now
so glad I sold up in Perivale 14 years ago and moved to the countryside

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Red Ed Dead? on 16:06 - Nov 10 with 1888 viewsTheBlob

All you need in the East End now is a modern equivalent of Jack The Ripper.

Red Ed Dead? on 16:12 - Nov 10 with 1871 viewsDiscodroids

when an old mucker of mine from the square mile was relieved of his goods and chattels in alie street (aldgate) by the local poplus he gave the leman street old bill a description ...they got very shouty and told him he couldnt assume the origin of theseplucky young brigands , his reply ...."well they wasnt mexican bandits on horses with zapata moustaches"...he got a right royal bollocking!!.

to be fair we did have a good laugh about it.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 16:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024