Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham 19:52 - Mar 21 with 9388 viewsdale18

Massive game on Tuesday hoping for a good turnout maybe 1300 ? Or is that too optimistic
Oldham on 19:55 - Mar 21 with 7334 views442Dale

I literally cannot wait until Oldham's finest invade this thread. There will be more of them posting than we'll take on Tuesday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Oldham on 20:03 - Mar 21 with 7286 viewsdingdangblue

Full match commentary on Radio Manchester may stop a few going.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oldham on 20:09 - Mar 21 with 7251 views442Dale

Oldham on 20:03 - Mar 21 by dingdangblue

Jack Dearden patronising on commentary with Steve Eyre and Andy Ritchie co commentating, plus Rochdale Bingo with Wagg in the studio. That all taken into account, they'll have to let us in their new stand too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Oldham on 20:32 - Mar 21 with 7166 viewsfrequency

sadly im working away as well so ill miss the game

Hate city

Oldham on 01:04 - Mar 22 with 7011 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 20:03 - Mar 21 by dingdangblue

It might encourage a few to go instead.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham on 09:31 - Mar 22 with 6873 viewsnordenblue

Oldham on 19:55 - Mar 21 by 442Dale

I literally cannot wait until Oldham's finest invade this thread. There will be more of them posting than we'll take on Tuesday.

Are we ok swapping stands via running on the pitch if we're not keen on the view?
Oldham on 09:40 - Mar 22 with 6851 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham on 01:04 - Mar 22 by TVOS1907

It might encourage a few to go instead.

I don't quite get this criticism of all things radio Manchester? Yes they have an obvious bias towards City and Bolton but whenever I listen they have nothing but praise for Dale, they certainly do a lot more to to promote this club than most.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Oldham on 09:41 - Mar 22 with 6851 viewsaleanddale

Oldham on 09:31 - Mar 22 by nordenblue

Are we ok swapping stands via running on the pitch if we're not keen on the view?

After Tuesday we could do with Oldham helping us out by beating Bradford on Saturday!!

Need to take care of Tuesday first though!!

Bet not many Biffos thought after the Spotland game we would be above them 3rd week in March!!
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham on 10:17 - Mar 22 with 6789 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 09:40 - Mar 22 by dingdangblue

I don't quite get this criticism of all things radio Manchester? Yes they have an obvious bias towards City and Bolton but whenever I listen they have nothing but praise for Dale, they certainly do a lot more to to promote this club than most.

Just not keen on all the 'matey' sycophancy from Wagg and his gang. Constantly using a failed manager (of six months tenure) like Steve Eyre as some sort of League 1/2 expert, just because his dad is a mate(y) of theirs, only adds to it.

Then there's the City/Bolton thing.

Oldham on 10:39 - Mar 22 with 6746 viewsboromat

Oldham on 09:41 - Mar 22 by aleanddale

After Tuesday we could do with Oldham helping us out by beating Bradford on Saturday!!

Need to take care of Tuesday first though!!

Bet not many Biffos thought after the Spotland game we would be above them 3rd week in March!!

On Tuesday it'd be quite nice for scunny to pin back shef u as well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Oldham on 11:13 - Mar 22 with 6681 viewsrochdale1987

Remember we are only taking 300-400 as the Oldham fans keep stating haha
Oldham on 17:09 - Mar 22 with 6489 viewsChaffRAFC

Oldham on 10:17 - Mar 22 by TVOS1907

Just not keen on all the 'matey' sycophancy from Wagg and his gang. Constantly using a failed manager (of six months tenure) like Steve Eyre as some sort of League 1/2 expert, just because his dad is a mate(y) of theirs, only adds to it.

Then there's the City/Bolton thing.

Spot on. These reasons are why I can barely tolerate GMR.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Oldham on 09:22 - Mar 23 with 6185 viewsdingdangblue

6-7 tonight has Mark Lillis and his son Josh Lillis in the studio. Wonder if he'll mention anything about the Preston game? Preston wont let Jamie Jones play I imagine. Next Monday night has Chris Dunphy and Keith Hill as guests!

Oldham on 09:53 - Mar 23 with 6141 viewsHurrikeen

Morning all,

Not feeling confident for this. We're a shadow of the team from earlier in the season, and the injury list and international call ups isn't going to help for tomorrow either.

I'd take a draw now to be perfectly honest.

Aside from tomorrow's game, I actually hope you can make the playoffs. Got no problem with you and would much rather see a club like Rochdale in the playoffs than the overated shite that is Sheff United et al.
Oldham on 10:07 - Mar 23 with 6109 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oldham on 10:39 - Mar 22 by boromat

On Tuesday it'd be quite nice for scunny to pin back shef u as well.

Surely we need Sheff Utd to win to get another lump from the selling of Done on the cheap?

Go Blades go!
Oldham on 11:05 - Mar 23 with 6024 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham on 10:07 - Mar 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Surely we need Sheff Utd to win to get another lump from the selling of Done on the cheap?

Go Blades go!

Subbed off last 2 games , 3 games without a goal.

#bubblesburst

Oldham on 11:37 - Mar 23 with 5966 viewsSandyman

I presume the behaviour protocol is this:

Turn up at BP. Pay to get in the home end despite numerous public notices advising against this. Cause a ruckus if Rochdale score leading to all kinds of trouble. Invade the pitch. Go home and hold Oldham Athletic for responsible for all the mayhem.
Oldham on 15:31 - Mar 23 with 5854 viewsBiffo_Boy

Oldham on 11:37 - Mar 23 by Sandyman

I presume the behaviour protocol is this:

Turn up at BP. Pay to get in the home end despite numerous public notices advising against this. Cause a ruckus if Rochdale score leading to all kinds of trouble. Invade the pitch. Go home and hold Oldham Athletic for responsible for all the mayhem.

Why would you need to go in the home end? You will probably all fit in the small section of our away end.
Oldham on 18:50 - Mar 23 with 5693 viewsrochdale1987

Hey we might bring 400 instead of the 300 you lot keep harping on about seeing as we still have something to play for ;)
Oldham on 19:09 - Mar 23 with 5644 viewsnordenblue

Oldham on 15:31 - Mar 23 by Biffo_Boy

Why would you need to go in the home end? You will probably all fit in the small section of our away end.

Regardless of our allocation is that not the rules when we play each other? Then preferably act the biggest knob you can ever imagine and blame the opposing club/police?
Oldham on 20:37 - Mar 23 with 5550 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 15:31 - Mar 23 by Biffo_Boy

Is that where you all went last Tuesday?

Yeah, I know...

Oldham on 08:22 - Mar 24 with 5302 viewsBiffo_Boy

Going for the second promotion in a row and you have an away game 6 miles away and you're talking about 1300 going. Pathetic whichever way you look at it.
Oldham on 08:31 - Mar 24 with 5278 viewsaleanddale

Biffo boy is an angry boy isn't he!!

It's like he is getting really wound up by crowds!! Ha.

I can imagine him bright red getting angrier and angrier tonight looking at our magnificent travelling support.

I wonder if he actually went to the three sided ground last Tuesday????

Can we check this isn't pail Dale re incarnated!!
Oldham on 08:54 - Mar 24 with 5254 viewsSandyman

Oldham on 08:22 - Mar 24 by Biffo_Boy

Going for the second promotion in a row and you have an away game 6 miles away and you're talking about 1300 going. Pathetic whichever way you look at it.

Yes we are talking about going for an outside chance of a second promotion in a row.

What are you talking about?
Oldham on 09:50 - Mar 24 with 5206 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 08:22 - Mar 24 by Biffo_Boy

Why does it irk you so much?

Have you thought of counselling?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024