Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What... 17:04 - Apr 6 with 16514 viewsKnowlesy

An embarrassing, horrible, nasty team port Vale were. Yet another team in this league that I'd hate to support. Scoring in the last minute was all the sweeter. They all looked gutted and every one of them deserved it.
What... on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 10583 viewsYouTubeDale

Calvin Andrew...he scores when he wants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

What... on 17:18 - Apr 6 with 10564 viewsShun

Every single time we play them they're like that. Horrible club, horrible fans. You can print me in your Burslem local paper again if you want - you are disgusting.
What... on 17:19 - Apr 6 with 10549 viewsDaley_Lama

I'm the opposite on their fans to be honest, the vast majority I have met over the years have been spot on.

Poll: DF in or out

What... on 17:19 - Apr 6 with 10549 viewsTommoRAFC

What... on 17:16 - Apr 6 by YouTubeDale

Calvin Andrew...he scores when he wants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Michael Brown appears calm and well behaved you know you're playing against a team of pricks!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 17:21]

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

What... on 17:23 - Apr 6 with 10485 viewsYouTubeDale

Brings back memories...

What... on 17:28 - Apr 6 with 10435 viewsdale4ever

Got everything they deserved with the last gasp goal!
What... on 17:33 - Apr 6 with 10363 viewsMoonyDale

They are nothing but a pub team with dirty cheating moaning niggling excuses for footballers, it's a pity they won't go down this season because they don't deserve to be in league 1. Pure delight to watch Calvin pop that in the onion bag with a lovely header, also good to see Hilly run on at full time to congratulate the lads. A real dour game with a dodgy ref who seemed to have forgotten his cards in the first half, good use of subs by Hilly and we got our deserved result in the end. We are still in with a squeak but we need some bodies to return from injury sharpish.....On we go.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

What... on 17:38 - Apr 6 with 10284 viewsolympicdale

Agreed, nasty behavior from the players. It was almost set up for their number 20 (their best player by a mile) to score, after the abuse he got throughout. What has happened to Tom Pope, used to be deadly, looked a shadow of his former self. I'm not sure exactly why we hate them, but it gave a good indication today.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

What... on 17:45 - Apr 6 with 10200 viewsleonardrafc

Looking around Twitter and a few Vale fans thought they played well and didnt deserve to lose!

I'd rather Cheaty stay up at the expense of these mugs to go down
What... on 17:47 - Apr 6 with 10162 viewsSuddenLad

What... on 17:45 - Apr 6 by leonardrafc

Looking around Twitter and a few Vale fans thought they played well and didnt deserve to lose!

I'd rather Cheaty stay up at the expense of these mugs to go down

NOTHING would persuade me to favour Notts County above Port Vale. Their turn will surely come next year.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What... on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 9902 viewsYouTubeDale

We need to work on keeping on side. It was frustrating how many times we were off side today.

Agreed with MOM being Cannon. His tackling was top drawer...AGAIN.

Glad Vincenti got stuck in with the fisty cuffs after being man-handled. I know you shouldn't fight back. But today it felt justified.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 18:15]

What... on 18:21 - Apr 6 with 9816 viewsNinco

Did anyone hear what Lewis Dodds said to his manager just after he got injured? He ran straight to him and it looked like he was giving him a right mouthful.
What... on 18:29 - Apr 6 with 9730 viewsolympicdale

What... on 18:14 - Apr 6 by YouTubeDale

We need to work on keeping on side. It was frustrating how many times we were off side today.

Agreed with MOM being Cannon. His tackling was top drawer...AGAIN.

Glad Vincenti got stuck in with the fisty cuffs after being man-handled. I know you shouldn't fight back. But today it felt justified.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 18:15]

Id have given it to Raff, thought he was superb.

Life is a game of fate.

What... on 18:33 - Apr 6 with 9698 viewsDaley_Lama

What... on 18:21 - Apr 6 by Ninco

Did anyone hear what Lewis Dodds said to his manager just after he got injured? He ran straight to him and it looked like he was giving him a right mouthful.

Dodds: You said that if I stay down and hold my knee, the ref will stop the game and give me a cuddle.

Page: Yes, you prat, but you wasn't fouled and then proceeded to role down your sock and show the ref your shin.

What... on 18:34 - Apr 6 with 9684 viewsChaffRAFC

What... on 18:29 - Apr 6 by olympicdale

Id have given it to Raff, thought he was superb.

I thought Rafferty was ok defensively but struggled with his distribution while on the left hand side. He was fine when Camps came on and he reverted to right back.

I thought Rose was our best player today. He controlled midfield well and his passing was good for the most part and he even put in a fair amount of superb tackles.

Cannon continues to impress big time. Similarly to Tanser at the beginning of the season.

Deserved a win today purely for the reason that we were denied a clear penalty in the first half when Vincenti was hauled to the ground and they should also have been down to 10 men when their lad went in studds up!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

What... on 18:38 - Apr 6 with 9636 viewsYouTubeDale

Calvin scores a goal against his old club from Callum Camps's cross.

Didn't their fans have a right go at us for signing him??? Something like...can't hit a barn door with a banjo????

Some banjo...

What... on 18:39 - Apr 6 with 9618 views442Dale

Tom Kennedy was man of the match, playing very well at centre half. Today should be the end to the Calvin Andrew debate. His contributions off the bench have made it a very good signing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What... on 18:42 - Apr 6 with 9602 viewsDaley_Lama

Kennedy/Eastham joint MOM for me.

0 shots on target Port Vale.

95th minute winner when only 4 minutes added time was put up?

Perhaps piling in on Peter Vincenti during injury time was not the best tactic after all.

What... on 18:42 - Apr 6 with 9590 views100notout

What... on 18:34 - Apr 6 by ChaffRAFC

I thought Rafferty was ok defensively but struggled with his distribution while on the left hand side. He was fine when Camps came on and he reverted to right back.

I thought Rose was our best player today. He controlled midfield well and his passing was good for the most part and he even put in a fair amount of superb tackles.

Cannon continues to impress big time. Similarly to Tanser at the beginning of the season.

Deserved a win today purely for the reason that we were denied a clear penalty in the first half when Vincenti was hauled to the ground and they should also have been down to 10 men when their lad went in studds up!

Rose was our best player today??????

Really??

I mean REALLY???

I lost count of the miss placed passes, the "crosses" that went straight out of play and the corners that couldn't clear the near post and were wasted.

Worst player for the Dale today ............. by a country mile.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

What... on 18:44 - Apr 6 with 9564 viewsTVOS1907

What... on 18:39 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

Tom Kennedy was man of the match, playing very well at centre half. Today should be the end to the Calvin Andrew debate. His contributions off the bench have made it a very good signing.

I make it five points he's arguably won us with decisive goals - two at Bradford, one at Coventry and two today.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What... on 18:48 - Apr 6 with 9499 viewsroccydaleian

What... on 18:42 - Apr 6 by 100notout

Rose was our best player today??????

Really??

I mean REALLY???

I lost count of the miss placed passes, the "crosses" that went straight out of play and the corners that couldn't clear the near post and were wasted.

Worst player for the Dale today ............. by a country mile.

Bollocks! Although Rose wouldn't have been my mom today,he had a decent game and has been playing well generally lately . MOM correctly given to Cannon imo.
What... on 18:52 - Apr 6 with 9471 viewsYouTubeDale

What... on 18:33 - Apr 6 by Daley_Lama

Dodds: You said that if I stay down and hold my knee, the ref will stop the game and give me a cuddle.

Page: Yes, you prat, but you wasn't fouled and then proceeded to role down your sock and show the ref your shin.

90:00 +4:07 Goal scored
Goal!
Goal! Rochdale 1, Port Vale 0. Calvin Andrew (Rochdale) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Callum Camps.

90:00 +3:44 Corner, Rochdale. Conceded by Louis Dodds.

What... on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 9446 viewsisitme

It wasn't the best of games and it looked like we could have played till Christmas without either team scored. Then Calvin did what it does best, score a late goal. Injuries are taking their toll and we miss Allen and Dawson in the middle of the park. We looked unbalanced with Rafferty at left back, although he had a decent game. Hery and Noble-Lazurus both struggled to impose themselves on the game. Kennedy and Eastham looked solid and Cannon had another good game, against a difficult opponent.

They were a 'Coleman style' team with their gamesmanship and hounding of the ref. Vincenti was wrestled in the penalty area numerous times and the tackle on Bennett was knee high. The ref did attempt to regain control in the second half, but a couple of early bookings would have shown them who was boss.
What... on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 9384 viewsjacko_dale

Seeing that thug number four of theirs spitting his dummy out at full time was almost as sweet as Calvin's winner.

Horrible team who deserved absolutely nothing and, thankfully, got it. Justice.
What... on 19:13 - Apr 6 with 9300 viewsD_Alien

What... on 18:48 - Apr 6 by roccydaleian

Bollocks! Although Rose wouldn't have been my mom today,he had a decent game and has been playing well generally lately . MOM correctly given to Cannon imo.

Correct Roccy, and I'll happily eat my words about Rose in midfield. First half in particular, he sprayed the ball about like he's played there all his life.

Another top drawer shift at centre back by TK. I'd go so far as to say the TK/Eastham partnership is flourishing and we don't actually miss JOC!!

Cannon is something else, his quality shines through in everything he does.

Not sure what's happened to poor Bastien though. He's playing like he's had the stuffing knocked out of him.

RNL & Brandy can go. Logan did better than either when he came on.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024