Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... 18:07 - Aug 11 with 20047 viewsFredManRave

At least with this game there must be a near 100% prediction of the all too predictable home defeat to welsh opposition in our first home game of the season.

What could poss ibly go wrong? A much needed win for Ramsey?!

I will be stuck at work so will be following events via text updates...

Prediction QPR 1 - 1 Cardiff

UR's
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 18:42]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:34 - Aug 15 with 2113 viewsGloucs_R

Konty ball watching, lucky to get away with that

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:35 - Aug 15 with 2098 viewsBromleyHoop

No quality at all from either team. Nice to see that with all his experience Konchesky can spot the merest whiff of danger at the back post...not.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:38 - Aug 15 with 2039 viewsRed_Ranger

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:35 - Aug 15 by BromleyHoop

No quality at all from either team. Nice to see that with all his experience Konchesky can spot the merest whiff of danger at the back post...not.

we look poor. that's all. v disappointing.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:39 - Aug 15 with 2015 viewsGloucs_R

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:38 - Aug 15 by Red_Ranger

we look poor. that's all. v disappointing.

We don't look orgainised, which is weird as CR goes on about tactics all the time.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:48 - Aug 15 with 1851 viewskensalriser

We'll have to improve to get anything here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 1818 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hill
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 17:50]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 1817 viewsitsbiga

HILLLLLLLL!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:53 - Aug 15 with 1734 viewsstowmarketrange

Wots the score please?
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:53 - Aug 15 with 1721 viewsFredManRave

Golasoooooo!

How much longer to go. I can't take this anymore.

Blow the f'in whistle ref, you f'in kant.

Btw, Green would have saved that.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:54 - Aug 15 with 1714 viewsGloucs_R

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:53 - Aug 15 by stowmarketrange

Wots the score please?

1-0 Hill header from a corner

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:55 - Aug 15 with 1676 viewsClive_Anderson

Doing well to be 1-0 up here, hopefully that'll settle us down.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:56 - Aug 15 with 1661 viewsJigsore

the man, the legend

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:58 - Aug 15 with 1634 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:54 - Aug 15 by Gloucs_R

1-0 Hill header from a corner

Thanks.Ive got very limited Internet down here.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:58 - Aug 15 with 1630 viewsGloucs_R

I'm bored, who wants a cyber argument?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:58 - Aug 15 with 1626 viewsitsbiga

Christ on a bike Chery has some lovely accuracy.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:59 - Aug 15 with 1608 viewsdubaistu

Nina Chery ripping this Cardiff backline a new one.

Fastest bloke I've seen at Loftus Road since bumping into Lindford Christie.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:01 - Aug 15 with 1555 viewsCanadaRanger

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:58 - Aug 15 by Gloucs_R

"Five minutes or the full half hour?"
:)

[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 18:12]
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:02 - Aug 15 with 1551 viewsdubaistu

Need to put away some of these chances
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:02 - Aug 15 with 1539 viewsSpiritofGregory

Should bring the German on.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:02 - Aug 15 with 1537 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:58 - Aug 15 by Gloucs_R

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:03 - Aug 15 with 1526 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:02 - Aug 15 by SpiritofGregory

Should bring the German on.

Ja das ist wahr
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:04 - Aug 15 with 1493 viewsRangersDave

Olly doing the punditry......lovely :-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:05 - Aug 15 with 1491 viewsitsbiga

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:03 - Aug 15 by JAPRANGERS

Ja das ist wahr

Yeah i'd go with the Bosch coming on too.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:06 - Aug 15 with 1464 viewsBromleyHoop

Matt Phillips very off the pace. I can't think that Cole Kpekawa is going to be any worse than Konchesky. Luongo looking good. Cardiff have had far too much space and time in front of our back four which is surprising when you consider we're supposed to have two deep midfielders.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 18:08 - Aug 15 with 1387 viewsTheBlob

Comedy gold at times.All it needed was a few custard pies and that little car where the doors fly off and the evening would be complete.The International Space Station defo at risk with all them hoofed balls.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024