Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... 18:07 - Aug 11 with 20050 viewsFredManRave

At least with this game there must be a near 100% prediction of the all too predictable home defeat to welsh opposition in our first home game of the season.

What could poss ibly go wrong? A much needed win for Ramsey?!

I will be stuck at work so will be following events via text updates...

Prediction QPR 1 - 1 Cardiff

UR's
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 18:42]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 00:50 - Aug 16 with 786 viewsMatch82

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:53 - Aug 15 by SpiritofGregory

Ramsey miscalculated when he made that sub. We weren't leading because we were better, we were fortunate to be leading. Anyone could see that all Cardiff needed was something extra in attack, they passed the ball around really well in midfield.

Not sure why Chery came off??

Not trying to start an argument here, but don't understand this post.
Cardiff were passing the ball around well in midfield, Ramsey brought on another defensive minded midfielder to try and nullify this and that was a BAD thing?

I personally thought that bringing cherry off was the wrong move, but not sure I understand your thought process here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024