Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... 18:07 - Aug 11 with 20044 viewsFredManRave

At least with this game there must be a near 100% prediction of the all too predictable home defeat to welsh opposition in our first home game of the season.

What could poss ibly go wrong? A much needed win for Ramsey?!

I will be stuck at work so will be following events via text updates...

Prediction QPR 1 - 1 Cardiff

UR's
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 18:42]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 03:11 - Aug 15 with 3755 viewsJAPRANGERS

Good luck all today. I heard Cardiff "fans" like a spot of fisticuffs before and after the match??
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 10:42 - Aug 15 with 3660 viewsJonDoeman

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 10:03 - Aug 12 by JonDoeman

OK then , but may I suggest that silly head patting after he scores rather than the windmill! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 11:48 - Aug 15 with 3598 views18StoneOfHoop

I've placed my bets already @ William Hill:

* 200p on QPR 2 - 0 Blueturds ~ @ 15-2
* 100p on QPR 3 - 1 SheepShaggers ~ @ 16-1
* 200p on Djaronn Chery to be First Scorer ~ @ 7-1

I have to agree it's a bit curious that the local Met Police in their lack of wisdom allowed and agreed to nearly 6 hours possible drinking time for them soul crew sillies who want aggro shenanigans. Naughty boy Central The British Queen now gone and currently being turned into flats.. where will be the target? What could work in righteous peaceable nothing occurring favour is their current beef with terible red Malay Melvin means not many - say only 1k - will bother travelling.

From as recently as February 2010:
Younger silly horrible Taff nasty SoulCrew counts v even horriblier older nasty neighbour of ours remnants of Combat 18 racist counts : Tvvots the lot of 'em!

Nuts to all that rucking rhubarb..fingers crossed there'll be sweet FA trouble.
COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 11:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 12:21 - Aug 15 with 3553 viewsSimonJames

I can't see us winning today.
Best scenario is 1 - 1, but more likely 1 - 0.

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 12:34 - Aug 15 with 3536 viewsDaBurgh

Stream for the match today... I'm hoping for a 2-0 but will probably be 0-2

http://neolive.net/27499/1/Watch-Queens-Park-Rangers-vs-Cardiff-City-/
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:01 - Aug 15 with 3360 viewsRs_Holy

Just leaving 1-1...
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:20 - Aug 15 with 3318 viewsThGrimRanger

we're currently bottom of the league

'the only way is up, baby....'

TheGrimRanger

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:57 - Aug 15 with 3214 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR 5 CARDIFF 2
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:16 - Aug 15 with 3146 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:17 - Aug 15 with 3140 viewsGetMeRangers

Great relief that Ale has got rid of his tash!

Not sure if that will influence the result
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:30 - Aug 15 with 3013 viewsScubaHoop

Dougherty or Ale ahead of Henry for me, if Austin isn't match fit this time then I'll be we'll pissed off, but otherwise I think it's a balanced team. 3-1 to the hoops.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:37 - Aug 15 with 2947 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:20 - Aug 15 by ThGrimRanger

we're currently bottom of the league

'the only way is up, baby....'

Well done QPR. We've now reached the heady heights of 22nd ie 3rd from bottom. Up 1 place without even playing!
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:39 - Aug 15 with 2934 viewsqueensparker

Probably the best team we can put out at the moment (Ale / Fer excepted)

Come on Rangers
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:45 - Aug 15 with 2883 viewsJigsore

1-0 Konchesky 40 yard screamer

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:02 - Aug 15 with 2743 viewsFDC

Watching the White Man March in Liverpool get its arse handed to it and hiding in a lost-luggage depot at Lime Street has put me in a great mood. Now for a display of liquid football from Rangers....
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:09 - Aug 15 with 2510 viewsGloucs_R

Not sure about the result today, lets see which Rangers turn up

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:10 - Aug 15 with 2501 viewsraskolnikov

Doughty for Henry

Kpekawa for Konchesky

= more positive and more attacking

But otherwise just hope we attack relentlessly and make it fun again
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:10 - Aug 15 with 2481 viewsToast_R

That Nivea men advert with Adam Lallana and Skertl is a f*cking abomination. I want to throw my laptop through the tv when it comes on
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:17 - Aug 15 with 2402 viewsdubaistu

Come on Rangers!
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:23 - Aug 15 with 2331 viewsCamberleyR

Two poor, overhit corners so far by Datsun.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:23 - Aug 15 with 2328 viewsGloucs_R

Poor, scrappy start with awful corners.

Where is the crowd?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:25 - Aug 15 with 2303 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:23 - Aug 15 by Gloucs_R

Poor, scrappy start with awful corners.

Where is the crowd?

yeah noticed that. Quite a few empty seats
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:26 - Aug 15 with 2287 viewsBluce_Ree

Our kit really is awful.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:28 - Aug 15 with 2258 viewsGloucs_R

noticed that most Nike kits this year are crap!

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:31 - Aug 15 with 2203 viewsFredManRave

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 17:26 - Aug 15 by Bluce_Ree

Our kit really is awful.

It's a strange one. I'm trying to get to know who all these new players are but I don't want to see the back of the shirts to see the names!

No singing or backing for us so far. Maybe there's only one TV microphone at the ground and it's positioned in the middle of the away end.

All in all pretty flat so far.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024