Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... 18:07 - Aug 11 with 20046 viewsFredManRave

At least with this game there must be a near 100% prediction of the all too predictable home defeat to welsh opposition in our first home game of the season.

What could poss ibly go wrong? A much needed win for Ramsey?!

I will be stuck at work so will be following events via text updates...

Prediction QPR 1 - 1 Cardiff

UR's
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 18:42]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:09 - Aug 15 with 1893 viewsitsbiga

Cant believe we conceded so late again but I don't feel disgusted by any of our players today which I did every game last year.
Chery was lethal, Polter looks handy although bit daddy long legs.
Perch and JET need some work., Gladwin too. Jet should have buried that chance.
Chery was my mom.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 1880 viewsBromleyHoop

I'd say we were luck to come away with a point. For all our 4 2 3 1 formation there was no discernible style of play and for most of the time we looked suspiciously like a long ball team.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 1871 viewskensalriser

Last minute goal curse is still with us then. Two points tossed away.

A lot of work still to do with this team.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:12 - Aug 15 with 1824 viewsGloucs_R

Well that was crap. Full backs look poor. No sign of Henry or Luongo (until the latter moved into a number 10 position), Austin was poor and Polter looked a much better option...in addition we missed some sitters.

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:14 - Aug 15 with 1731 viewsElHoop

As a finished article it looked like an almost empty room with not much lighting and the odd chair or two, a tin of gloss and a few bits of paper on the floor.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 1728 viewsFloridaR

Our Full backs bring barely anything to forward play, Onuaha just hoovers up after Perch's mistakes.
Hill and Konchesty play too deep and draw a line on the penalty box late in the game & we invite pressure.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 19:18]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 1707 viewskropotkin41

We had loads of chances to finish that off, despite the fact that Cardiff were a far better organised team; they equalised with an amazing shot seconds after JET scuffed wide....... them's the breaks.

I thought Chery was a definite plus, as was Polter when he came on.

Cardiff's team had only players who were there last season; we had a pretty much brand new team and it showed. Rightly or wrongly, that's going to happen when a team is put together. As has been said, it's going to take some time; it might get worse before it gets better.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:17 - Aug 15 with 1690 viewsFloridaR

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:14 - Aug 15 by ElHoop

As a finished article it looked like an almost empty room with not much lighting and the odd chair or two, a tin of gloss and a few bits of paper on the floor.

Bleak

Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:20 - Aug 15 with 1631 viewsAitch

Thought we were lucky to be given the second goal and a few other decisions went for us so, not unhappy with a draw. Having said that thought all the team played well. Liked Polter when he came. He defended well when the defence had a brain fart. JET also looked good. We're a work in progress and there's promise there. Typical QPR defending at times too!

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:20 - Aug 15 with 1610 viewsSpiritofGregory

I wish Phillips would stop being selfish and start passing the ball instead of thrashing the ball and hoping for the best. Poulter was annoyed with him and returned the favour by blasting the ball instead of passing it to Phillips.

We looked like a team of individuals whereas Cardiff looked like a team and played good passing football. Lots of work to do Mr Ramsey, JET needs a brain transplant.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:21 - Aug 15 with 1594 views2Thomas2Bowles

A draw flattered us by a long way, face it we are really crap.
CR is not the answer, he never was, no shape, no... anything!

possession
38-62% at home ffs

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:22 - Aug 15 with 1562 viewskropotkin41

Seems to me that we're going to take a while to get into shape; we're going to struggle aren't we? It's a long season though, and I think there are good reasons for hope.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:25 - Aug 15 with 1532 viewsjoolsyp

Understandably frustrating after conceding so late but I thought Cardiff were excellent and will be top 6 comfortably come the end of the season. Looking through their side they are full of Championship experience and with Jones, Noone and Amoebi on the bench that's an impressive squad. We looked knackered, disjointed and off the pace but with Phillips as an outlet we've always got a chance in games. Contrary to what others have said I thought Perch had a decent game, didn't get forward much but defended well. We didn't do much passing but Cardiff never allowed us to get into our stride. Not a fan of Henry and haven't changed my mind after today. Ned or Clint probably MoM for me.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:26 - Aug 15 with 1521 viewsMelakaRanger

Lucky to get away with a draw I think. Lucky that Cardiffs finishing (generally) was poor. All in all a fair result.

We are an obvious work in progress that needs a hell of a lot of work.

Need to start Polter next game, hes hungry. Hes our future. Austin, even if he stays this year will not be here next year.

Chery was dangerous and should have stayed on.

Still. We didnt loose!
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:26 - Aug 15 with 1513 viewspaulparker

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:20 - Aug 15 by Aitch

Thought we were lucky to be given the second goal and a few other decisions went for us so, not unhappy with a draw. Having said that thought all the team played well. Liked Polter when he came. He defended well when the defence had a brain fart. JET also looked good. We're a work in progress and there's promise there. Typical QPR defending at times too!

JET looked good !!! really
he looked like a poor mans Heskey , that chance he fluffed my dead granddad would have tucked away , Ramsey played defensive and if was paul hart we would be hounding him , shocking display really and a poor formation , time to get rid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:27 - Aug 15 with 1495 viewsFloridaR

Our play from the back forward is the most concerning element of Rangers play for me and the recent acquisitions bring nothing & if they haven't got the ability at this late age we are in for a awful season ahead.

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:27 - Aug 15 with 1489 viewsHayesender

Sitting at white city and let's be honest here, we were 2nd best for most of that game against a very average Cardiff team.

I do hope Luongo improves, because he's been anonymous in our first two games

Poll: Shamima Beghum

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:29 - Aug 15 with 1473 viewsYorkRanger

Some encouraging signs, disappointing to concede so late but had chances to kill the game, although that would have been hard on Cardiff. Much to do clearly, but we're off the mark.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:32 - Aug 15 with 1435 viewsJamie

Gladwin was pants, and it's quite clear that Polter should be playing ahead of Austin, but that's not really in Rambo's hands. Other than that not sure there's much need for mass suicide yet.

Chery will create shed loads of chances over the season, which will surely be taken when he has a striker infront of him. Onouha & Hill looked solid from open play. We will be fine IMO and comfortably mid table come May.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:37 - Aug 15 with 1386 viewsGloucs_R

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:26 - Aug 15 by paulparker

JET looked good !!! really
he looked like a poor mans Heskey , that chance he fluffed my dead granddad would have tucked away , Ramsey played defensive and if was paul hart we would be hounding him , shocking display really and a poor formation , time to get rid

Some of you seem to be looking to make JET the boo boy this season.

It was his pace that made that chance, he just lacked some composure to put it away. Up to that point he made some nice touches but wasnt really in the game too much.

If you want to criticise a forward, then shoot at Austin. Proved again today that he cant play as a loan striker and didnt get himself into good positions when Phillips and Chery seemed to be pinging balls into the middle. Polter needs to start, puts himself about and is a handful.

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:41 - Aug 15 with 1348 viewspaulparker

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:37 - Aug 15 by Gloucs_R

Some of you seem to be looking to make JET the boo boy this season.

It was his pace that made that chance, he just lacked some composure to put it away. Up to that point he made some nice touches but wasnt really in the game too much.

If you want to criticise a forward, then shoot at Austin. Proved again today that he cant play as a loan striker and didnt get himself into good positions when Phillips and Chery seemed to be pinging balls into the middle. Polter needs to start, puts himself about and is a handful.

don't disagree my old mate, Austin looked liked he couldn't give a sh1t
we were awful today , our fullbacks don't get over the half way line we look isolated upfront , we lack pace and look like conceding every time they attacked us
Ramsey takes the blame, that sub for chery was shocking on 50 minutes
with Ramsey in charge there is only one way and that's down
thank fuk for ned today

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:46 - Aug 15 with 1301 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I thought we were extremely fortunate to be 2 nil up after being outplayed for much of the game yet oddly I feel disappointed that we relinquished a 2 goal lead.

Despite the new personnel little has changed. The defence is still porous, Austin aside our finishing is poor, the team lacks cohesion and pace, the players are unfit and the team has a nasty habit of conceding late goals.

I hope I'm wrong but I see little evidence that this season will be anything other than a struggle.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:47 - Aug 15 with 1296 viewseghamranger

IMO the full back were poor today, Gladwin and Henry looked poor too, Charlie not interested, till his goal, the German is a target man and needs a hand up front. Jet looks too big to run anywhere quickly.

Would happily take Barton back and need to bid for Gayle.

Let Green go to west ham, play doughty from the start and give Ramsey till Xmas only!!
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:53 - Aug 15 with 1245 viewsSpiritofGregory

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:41 - Aug 15 by paulparker

don't disagree my old mate, Austin looked liked he couldn't give a sh1t
we were awful today , our fullbacks don't get over the half way line we look isolated upfront , we lack pace and look like conceding every time they attacked us
Ramsey takes the blame, that sub for chery was shocking on 50 minutes
with Ramsey in charge there is only one way and that's down
thank fuk for ned today

Ramsey miscalculated when he made that sub. We weren't leading because we were better, we were fortunate to be leading. Anyone could see that all Cardiff needed was something extra in attack, they passed the ball around really well in midfield.

Not sure why Chery came off??
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:54 - Aug 15 with 1234 viewsHayesender

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:47 - Aug 15 by eghamranger

IMO the full back were poor today, Gladwin and Henry looked poor too, Charlie not interested, till his goal, the German is a target man and needs a hand up front. Jet looks too big to run anywhere quickly.

Would happily take Barton back and need to bid for Gayle.

Let Green go to west ham, play doughty from the start and give Ramsey till Xmas only!!

Talking of Rob Green, could he have moved any slower to retrieve the ball after Cardiff had equalised?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it looked as though his heart wasn't in it!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024