Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! 09:10 - Sep 12 with 25801 viewsDiscodroids

A BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE OF Corbyn , Dianne Abbott and Dennis Skinner is not my idea of a FINE TIME, although A PERFECT KISS, from Caroline Flint dressed as Servalan from Blakes 7, would make me feel like ive been TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD.

A JOY DIVISION OF young people dressed as Charlie Bucket, have shown TRUE FAITH in Corbyn . Leaving the 1922 committee in SHELLSHOCK, laughing their fackn heads off in the Wigmore club at the STATE OF THE NATION. A NEW ORDER of David Lammy and Sadiq Khan really is TEMPTATION for me to get on the piss.

I cant wait for the THE UNKNOWN PLEASURES of seeing Corbyn at his first Prime ministers question time in a George Roper demob suit....poor Harriet Harman, SHES LOST CONTROL. It would seem.. .EVERYHINGS GONE GREEN as Corbyn will use solar panels at his cabinet meetings to set the WORLD IN MOTION.Lets hope He does'nt resort to POWER, CORRUPTION AND LIES and proves to be a man of SUBSTANCE.

....And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 9:15]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:47 - Sep 12 with 3024 viewsTheBlob

Cooper's got more faces than the town hall clock.Hilarious.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:50 - Sep 12 with 3013 viewsDiscodroids

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:47 - Sep 12 by TheBlob

Cooper's got more faces than the town hall clock.Hilarious.

he's 66, 71 by the time the next election rolls round blob

wh0se in the youth wing , Thora hird , Ted Moult and Nellie Pledge?

[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 11:51]

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:58 - Sep 12 with 2980 viewsessextaxiboy

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:56 - Sep 12 by LythamR

What interests me is seeing Conservative supporters (including labour blairites) getting into such a jizz fest about Corbyn

he is apparently unelectable so relax forget about labour, nothing for you too worry about is there?

No
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:59 - Sep 12 with 2981 viewsCamberleyR

Not making any comparison but Winston Churchill was very nearly 77 when he was first elected into office by the British electorate.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:18 - Sep 12 with 2926 viewslondonscottish

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:59 - Sep 12 by CamberleyR

Not making any comparison but Winston Churchill was very nearly 77 when he was first elected into office by the British electorate.

Yes but he didn't have the persona of a terminally dull geography teacher.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:35 - Sep 12 with 2839 viewsderbyhoop

Many calls for unity. Then Reed (Shadow Health), Rachel Reeves (shadow Social Security) resign; Yvette Cooper to the back benches and Tristram Hunt won't serve in a Corbyn led Shadow Cabinet.

Labour may have a chance by the 2030 election.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:42 - Sep 12 with 2829 viewsBromleyHoop

I'm sure his friends in Hamas and Hezbollah will be sending their congratulation as well.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:34 - Sep 12 with 2800 viewsBluce_Ree

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:49 - Sep 12 by Discodroids

cant be Mate, ive heard that the new guy plays exactly like him where needed, a bit' stars in their eyes' tribute style. Bernies has never been a fentastic singer, but that's missing the point. They're a bloody fantastic band.

Bernard is the worst singer who ever lived. He'd make my all-time nightmare band. Although that guy from The Stone Roses would take his place for the live gigs.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:42 - Sep 12 with 2791 views2Thomas2Bowles

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:35 - Sep 12 by derbyhoop

Many calls for unity. Then Reed (Shadow Health), Rachel Reeves (shadow Social Security) resign; Yvette Cooper to the back benches and Tristram Hunt won't serve in a Corbyn led Shadow Cabinet.

Labour may have a chance by the 2030 election.

Well I think they have a better chance, as it was they had no chance as we saw in the GE with the other candidates

It's far to early to predict what will happen between now and the next GE, no one thought he could win but he has.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:06 - Sep 12 with 2732 viewsDiscodroids

I hope Channel 4 Make a programme called' the first one hundred days of Corbyn ' as they did for Farage and Ukip.

Hers the opening titles .. Day one , 2.15 PM..

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:54 - Sep 12 with 2680 viewsHollowayRanger

yep great isn't it wants us to open our doors bring them all over here , while we leave nato and turn into a white poppy republic

2020 a muslim mayor of London and a looney far leftie pm the year Britain died
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 19:03]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:47 - Sep 12 with 2653 viewsderbyhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:42 - Sep 12 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well I think they have a better chance, as it was they had no chance as we saw in the GE with the other candidates

It's far to early to predict what will happen between now and the next GE, no one thought he could win but he has.

Well, I'll stick my neck out and make a prediction. In the next GE Labour will be lucky to win 100 seats.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:55 - Sep 12 with 2632 viewsCamberleyR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:47 - Sep 12 by derbyhoop

Well, I'll stick my neck out and make a prediction. In the next GE Labour will be lucky to win 100 seats.

Not so sure about that, even if Corbyn remains as leader until 2020. Labour generally have what you might call a hardcore of 200 MPs that will be elected whatever. It would take a pretty seismic shift for them to lose their Northern city heartlands which in the main had increased majorities at the election.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:59 - Sep 12 with 2470 views2Thomas2Bowles

Derby
Well that shows you don't really know what you are talking about.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 19:12]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:04 - Sep 12 with 2465 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I hope he sticks to his guns on immigration I really do. The British voting public will love that

I think though he will have a lot of leeway with 'floaters' as he's not like your usual MP a bit like Farage but opposite obviously.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:22 - Sep 12 with 2446 viewsJigsore

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:54 - Sep 12 by HollowayRanger

yep great isn't it wants us to open our doors bring them all over here , while we leave nato and turn into a white poppy republic

2020 a muslim mayor of London and a looney far leftie pm the year Britain died
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 19:03]

jesus christ Holloway

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:30 - Sep 12 with 2438 viewsDiscodroids

Damn Shame Indie Queen Stella Creasy of walthamstow missed out on the Deputy leadership..She could use her organisational abilities and extra time to index file her Cocteau twins ( *Slim Whitman ) and Mark e smith ( *peters and lee) records . The people of Walthamstow deserve nothing less.

if only she told the Youth wing she invented acid house by mistake when Paul Oakenfold Remixed her Front door bell Chime back in '87.

*actual records.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:08 - Sep 12 with 2409 viewsHollowayRanger

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:04 - Sep 12 by Metallica_Hoop

I hope he sticks to his guns on immigration I really do. The British voting public will love that

I think though he will have a lot of leeway with 'floaters' as he's not like your usual MP a bit like Farage but opposite obviously.

offcourse he will stick to his guns on immigration

just think of how many new labour voters are rowing there way here as he speaks

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:30 - Sep 12 with 2385 viewsizlingtonhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:32 - Sep 12 with 2381 viewsganjR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:08 - Sep 12 by HollowayRanger

offcourse he will stick to his guns on immigration

just think of how many new labour voters are rowing there way here as he speaks

Well, I for one am very happy today.
He is a straight talking, honest and principled bloke who has had attacks against him, incessantly, from the media and his own party, throughout this process, but has acted with an incredible dignity, something I hope that, even though your views are the polar opposite (politically) to his, you can all admit?
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:42 - Sep 12 with 2357 viewsFDC

Corbyn apparently has the largest party mandate in UK history - and yet surely has the most antagonistic party behind him ever. Strange days.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:45 - Sep 12 with 2345 viewsFDC

If I'm honest I was let down by his speech. I would have liked for him to have said "I'd like to begin with", then scream " NO GODS NO MASTERS! ", then rip off his shirt to reveal a Crass tattoo on his chest, then leap from the stage and run from the conference, punching Kendell on the way, and never to be seen again, leaving a potent legend behind.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:49 - Sep 12 with 3023 viewsganjR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:42 - Sep 12 by FDC

Corbyn apparently has the largest party mandate in UK history - and yet surely has the most antagonistic party behind him ever. Strange days.

It was the membership that voted him in, not the MP's of the party and I think that, although the media will portray shadow cabinet members and probably Harriet Harman too, resigning their posts and going to back benches, it'll be a good thing for him because it'll pave the way for fresh blood and remove some potential hatchet work for him.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 23:55 - Sep 12 with 2672 viewsWanderR

I give the Tom and Jerry Show six months.

Current location: OX10

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 02:00 - Sep 13 with 2630 viewsBrightonhoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:04 - Sep 12 by Metallica_Hoop

I dont think the medias depiction of him is that black and white. He wants out of the EU. Most 'lefties' do. On the simple basis Brightonians know Brighton better than clunges in Brussels on a gravy train.

The only way he can win, and the only hope for the UK, from an expat view, is for him to gain a no confidence vote on Cameron. The GE and EU vote will not wait. This has a 12-18 month window.

We need to trade with the US, South Africa and Oz with high calibre manufacturing. That is the only hope. And close the borders meanwhile. Extending a helping hand to refugees. Economic EU migrants can fck off. Those drowning in the Med escaping the hell that is Syria deserve our humanity.

Cameron has to go. Now there is a chance to kick the German EU into the long grass for all our futures. 2020 will be too late.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 2:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024