Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 09:00 - Dec 15 with 27974 viewsaston_hoop

Never done one of these before but its something to do over a strong morning coffee

Right then, I'm going off on a tangent a predicting an overwhelmingly exciting 1-1 draw. Bobby Z to inevitably steal an equaliser for them after Charlie scores for us.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 15 with 2167 viewsLoomesy

Jesus toast!! Don't talk like that!! Lol
Match Thread on 21:42 - Dec 15 with 2130 viewslave16

Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 15 by itsbiga

How is the loony German doing?

3 points we could have had

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Thread on 21:43 - Dec 15 with 2100 viewsisawqpratwcity

Claridge on 5live is doing my head in.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Thread on 21:44 - Dec 15 with 2017 viewsDeepcutHoop

Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 15 by itsbiga

How is the loony German doing?

Came on, had a chance immediately which he didn't quite get his head too, then not a lot of involvement until with 3 minutes of injury time left he decided to try and stop the Brighton keeper kicking from hands.

Which wasted 30 seconds, and left him 30 yards offside if the ball had been headed back.

Not much chance to show what he could do beyond that tbf
Match Thread on 21:44 - Dec 15 with 2004 viewsstevestrange

Fair result in the end, but we could have won that if Green had his glasses on. JFH didn't look too happy though
Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 1972 viewsJamie

Once again a case of what might have been if we had a competent goalkeeper.
Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 1960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fine performance given the circumstances. Our fitness needs to improve, we had an early injury and the two goals we conceded were unfortunate to say the least.

Given all that, to come back and get a draw against league leaders on a massive unbeaten run is a fine achievement.

JFH has done superb work so far.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 1914 viewsLoomesy

Lots and lots of positives to take from that tonight boys. Great effort against top of the table. Ps love that. Charlie said I'm here for the season. Granted he will get his reward with fees etc but he deserves it. Who knows maybe just maybe another day at Wembley and jfh may just persuade him to stay?! I know I know.. Dare to dream!!
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 1906 viewsBrightonhoop

6 points off the play offs. Philips went so close.
Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 1902 viewsisawqpratwcity

Coming back from 2 down for the point, pretty damn good.

Could see Smithies on Saturday.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 1897 viewsSimonJames

Best news if what Charlie just said is definitely true, that's he's staying for the season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 1901 viewsdanehoop

Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 15 by Jamie

Somewhat using the benefit of hindsight Jamie. Normally would have backed Green to save that without difficulty.

Still I wonder if JFH will decide it's time to have a look at Smithies now?

Never knowingly understood

Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 15 with 1843 viewsDiscodroids

by god im proud of my team tonight.

fackin football..,from psychotic ted bundy rage when that cnt dunk tried to maim faurlin to ecstasy when charlie scored .

sorry got to say it, But this "its one of those things" has been said to many times now about Green.

he's shot, If we would have had their keeper tonight we would have won that game tonight. Bin him, and bin him for good.

that awful awful bastard dunk.

A Number One.

Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 15 with 1842 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 15 by Jamie

Jesus, you're a pity. You're the man that sees black in the seven bright colours of the rainbow.

Match Thread on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 1804 viewsjoolsyp

That was a brilliant game of football. Brighton were very, very good and I'll be surprised if they don't go up this year - they remind me of Swansealona before they went up. But we were magnificent coming back like that. All 11 played their hearts out - that's all I ask from my team. Proud to be an R tonight.
Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 15 with 2598 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread on 21:07 - Dec 15 by CamberleyR

You give him too much credit Brookers. An international keeper IMO should not be beaten from that sort of range.

I know, no argument there. I just thought it was even more of a howler than it actually was, but still a howler.

I had to stop posting when their second went in because my stream was about 2 minutes behind.

Charlie's second was pure class - manhandled all night and still being manhandled when he put it in.
Match Thread on 21:55 - Dec 15 with 2577 viewskarl

Great game of football, you don't necessarily need quick footballers to play the modern game just get the ball moving. Barcelona have possession down to something like 2.3 seconds each time, we were so much better tonight on not delaying the pass.
Slow stream so not 100% but i thought Konchesky could have gone in a bit lower in the tackle with the keeper to at least see a ricochet/lucky bounce, seemed to ride over it and let him get a full clearance? Nit picking as i thought the team played with good commitment.
Match Thread on 21:57 - Dec 15 with 2551 viewsLoomesy

Really like the way jfh talks to be fair. Would have been very easy to heap praise on Charlie and forget the others efforts. Feel very positive for the first time in a long time.
Match Thread on 21:58 - Dec 15 with 2542 viewsdistortR

Match Thread on 21:55 - Dec 15 by karl

Great game of football, you don't necessarily need quick footballers to play the modern game just get the ball moving. Barcelona have possession down to something like 2.3 seconds each time, we were so much better tonight on not delaying the pass.
Slow stream so not 100% but i thought Konchesky could have gone in a bit lower in the tackle with the keeper to at least see a ricochet/lucky bounce, seemed to ride over it and let him get a full clearance? Nit picking as i thought the team played with good commitment.

nit picking, winkle picking, you'll burn out mate!
Match Thread on 21:59 - Dec 15 with 2528 viewsA40Bosh

I would have clapped us off at 1-2 on effort and heart alone. Great to see the fight in the team tonight. Great atmosphere once we pulled the first one back.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Match Thread on 22:03 - Dec 15 with 2474 viewsLoomesy

Hughton.. 'Possible booking'?! Come on Chris lucky not a straight red!!!
Match Thread on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 2466 viewskarl

Match Thread on 21:58 - Dec 15 by distortR

nit picking, winkle picking, you'll burn out mate!

I was on the beach tonight, these spoilt footballers don't know the half of it!
Freezing last night but loads of them, warmer tonight and and slim pickings. Little b*ggers
Match Thread on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 2431 viewsJamie

Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus, you're a pity. You're the man that sees black in the seven bright colours of the rainbow.

As is too often the case, 10 commendable outfield performances undermined by an incompetent keeper.

More rickets than an 18th century orthopaedist.
Match Thread on 22:07 - Dec 15 with 2424 viewsdistortR

Match Thread on 22:04 - Dec 15 by karl

I was on the beach tonight, these spoilt footballers don't know the half of it!
Freezing last night but loads of them, warmer tonight and and slim pickings. Little b*ggers

maybe they've posted lookouts? done a deal with the crabs, who carry them to safety when they see the grim winkler approaching. What's in it for the crabs i can't tell you yet, i'll look into it for you mate.
Match Thread on 22:15 - Dec 15 with 2346 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 22:06 - Dec 15 by Jamie

As is too often the case, 10 commendable outfield performances undermined by an incompetent keeper.

More rickets than an 18th century orthopaedist.

Listen, Happy, no-one's disagreeing with you. But tonight had so many positives and you're stuck in a campaign against the one player who let himself down.

Cheer up a bit, and stop congratulating yourself for having said "I told you so". You're not the only person to notice Green's form.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024