Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland game 10:24 - Aug 29 with 12288 viewsColDale

Any idea why we're playing this next week and not this week? Seems like the only fixture that is next week and not this. I know Chelsea got special permission due to their European commitments but that doesn't affect Sunderland

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/checkatrade-trophy-group-stage-fixtures-324
Sunderland game on 22:29 - Aug 29 with 2130 viewsTVOS1907

Sunderland game on 21:21 - Aug 29 by chalkyncfc

Not attending as there's a bit of a boycott by Notts fans over this

Why are Notts County fans boycotting Dale v Sunderland?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sunderland game on 22:48 - Aug 29 with 2089 viewsjudd

Sunderland game on 22:29 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Why are Notts County fans boycotting Dale v Sunderland?

Because it's not Div 4 football

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland game on 23:12 - Aug 29 with 2036 viewsBobbyjoe

Do you know, I just might. League matches don't sound like much fun, other than the cabaret in the stands!
Sunderland game on 23:15 - Aug 29 with 2028 viewsTVOS1907

Sunderland game on 23:12 - Aug 29 by Bobbyjoe

Do you know, I just might. League matches don't sound like much fun, other than the cabaret in the stands!

Russ must think he's joined a madhouse.

Sunderland game on 23:18 - Aug 29 with 2018 viewsD_Alien

Sunderland game on 23:12 - Aug 29 by Bobbyjoe

Oh, I dunno... at least it's livened up this messageboard!

And that's La Verite

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sunderland game on 23:30 - Aug 29 with 1993 viewsmacro

They've announced new rules regarding sendings off for the tournament basically suspensions from the league don't count in this. If you get sent off in the competition your suspension doesn't affect league matches. Plus academy sides have to have at least 6 u21s in their line up not u23s
Sunderland game on 23:30 - Aug 29 with 1993 viewsjudd

Sunderland game on 23:15 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Russ must think he's joined a madhouse.

That's a bad Abbott to fall in to

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland game on 23:34 - Aug 29 with 1988 viewsTVOS1907

Sunderland game on 23:30 - Aug 29 by macro

They've announced new rules regarding sendings off for the tournament basically suspensions from the league don't count in this. If you get sent off in the competition your suspension doesn't affect league matches. Plus academy sides have to have at least 6 u21s in their line up not u23s

Hope those opposing Jason Pearce are aware.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland game on 08:10 - Aug 30 with 1865 viewsKenBoon

No.
Sunderland game on 09:17 - Aug 30 with 1800 viewsdingdangblue

Chelsea have moved theirs because they have so many U21 players away with national teams - bit pointless arranging the competition to benefit Premier/Championship Acadamies then arranging the games when most of the best Academy players are on International duties (farcical) - I can only assume that Sunderland have a few International players in their U23 Academy also?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sunderland game on 11:55 - Aug 30 with 1729 viewsColDale

I assume all this might mess up appearance data for players on sites like soccer base. It's already an issue on here knowing how to handle the u23 teams. Be easy to not include the appearances of both teams were u23 but counting just one side with u23 almost as a separate team.
Sunderland game on 12:34 - Aug 30 with 1675 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sunderland game on 11:55 - Aug 30 by ColDale

I assume all this might mess up appearance data for players on sites like soccer base. It's already an issue on here knowing how to handle the u23 teams. Be easy to not include the appearances of both teams were u23 but counting just one side with u23 almost as a separate team.

Thanks for updating the Fixtures tab!
Sunderland game on 18:32 - Aug 30 with 1535 viewsdaledean

I want to go, family/money permitting. Agreed it's not a glamorous tie for us in a Mickey mouse cup but I bet Sunderland fans are not looking forward to a trip to Rochdale on a Tuesday night either to watch their under 23 team. Its just football and I can't help wanting to watch the Dale
Sunderland game on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 1505 viewschalkyncfc

Notts was going to use this competition as a runout for fringe players but they have now been told that they have to field at least five first team players,I wonder if the U23 players have to be first team players as well,I doubt it
Sunderland game on 19:01 - Aug 30 with 1484 viewsColDale

Wonder whether our 588 might be in danger tonight
Sunderland game on 19:18 - Aug 30 with 1313 viewsleedsdale

Paul Tisdale has named himself as a sub for Exeter tonight: a brilliant 'two fingers' up to the authorities if you ask me. I think all managers should have to do this.
Sunderland game on 19:26 - Aug 30 with 1296 viewsdingdangblue

Sunderland game on 19:18 - Aug 30 by leedsdale

Paul Tisdale has named himself as a sub for Exeter tonight: a brilliant 'two fingers' up to the authorities if you ask me. I think all managers should have to do this.

Wouldn't you have to be registered as a player?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sunderland game on 19:30 - Aug 30 with 1288 views442Dale

Sunderland game on 19:26 - Aug 30 by dingdangblue

Wouldn't you have to be registered as a player?

It's laughably ace. Complete joke.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland game on 19:47 - Aug 30 with 1255 viewschalkyncfc

Looks like Sky Sports aren't even bothered about doing live score updates either
Sunderland game on 19:56 - Aug 30 with 1219 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Sunderland game on 19:01 - Aug 30 by ColDale

Wonder whether our 588 might be in danger tonight

Looking at the pictures from around the grounds on twitter i'd say most definitely.
Also along with Tisdale, Bristol Rovers name 57 year old supporters club director Brian Seymour-Smith on the bench against ReadingU23s.
The fans have spoken.
Sunderland game on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 1155 viewsroccydaleian

Sunderland game on 19:56 - Aug 30 by jimmysbaldhead

Looking at the pictures from around the grounds on twitter i'd say most definitely.
Also along with Tisdale, Bristol Rovers name 57 year old supporters club director Brian Seymour-Smith on the bench against ReadingU23s.
The fans have spoken.

Sunderland game on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1151 viewsfitzochris

Tony Andreu is playing for Norwich U23s and he's a long way past that age bracket. Decent player, actually. Shame he's been stuck in the stiffs since leaving Hamilton.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sunderland game on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1130 viewsDySporting

Sunderland game on 20:31 - Aug 30 by fitzochris

Tony Andreu is playing for Norwich U23s and he's a long way past that age bracket. Decent player, actually. Shame he's been stuck in the stiffs since leaving Hamilton.

Has hardly figured for Norwich since signing as you say, doesn't seem up to it from what I'm told- lack of appearances suggest that as well. Has scored twice so far as well. Josh Murphy is the only other recognisable name. I think Peterborough made changes as well so neither team treating it with any seriousness. For Andreu a game to advertise himself for tomorrow and a move away.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 20:38]
Sunderland game on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1126 viewsLuke8686

Barely over 1,000 at Gigg Lane
Sunderland game on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 1113 viewsfitzochris

Sunderland game on 20:37 - Aug 30 by DySporting

Has hardly figured for Norwich since signing as you say, doesn't seem up to it from what I'm told- lack of appearances suggest that as well. Has scored twice so far as well. Josh Murphy is the only other recognisable name. I think Peterborough made changes as well so neither team treating it with any seriousness. For Andreu a game to advertise himself for tomorrow and a move away.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 20:38]

He was a cracking player at Hamilton under Alex Neil and I can see why he took him to Norwich. Shame he's not made a place his own in the first team. I'll make the obligatory "I'd love to see him here" comment.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024