Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down Again 17:01 - Sep 3 with 6852 viewspearlstreet1

How many times are we going to let in late goals,time and time again,listening today on Dale Player the longer the game went on Oxford would score.
Is it time for a change or not?
Down Again on 20:34 - Sep 3 with 1831 viewsdingdangblue

'Anyone can see that Hill has lost his influence. The players don't respond when he shouts instructions to him and they do their own thing.'

I used to love that programme 'Jackanory'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Down Again on 20:37 - Sep 3 with 1808 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Down Again on 17:11 - Sep 3 by dalenumber2

It doesn't matter how much we look like we're on top or look like we are going to score,we're not winning so something is wrong and something has to change. Hill is going to have to bite the bullet and take drastic action - he's a proven manager at this level and can do a lot better. However I'm sure he won't be told, it will have to come from himself. Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

Nothing we say or suggest on here is going to change Hilly's actions one iota.

Is this the Barnsley Syndrome.........?

One thing's for sure,his own Stock is falling as fast as Dale's.
Down Again on 21:00 - Sep 3 with 1730 viewsupthedale2403

Down Again on 20:04 - Sep 3 by Ninco

I said exactly the same thing last time we got relegated and people slated me for it because I suggested a change far too early, but when it got close to the end of the season and we were fighting relegation, those same people were back on here saying we should have done something about it earlier. We will see if you still feel the same about it at the end of the season.

Anyone can see that Hill has lost his influence. The players don't respond when he shouts instructions to him and they do their own thing. The team aren't gelling together. The players are being outclassed every week.

I will still feel the same! Bloody hell which game did we get outclassed in?? Are we on about the same football team here?? Not once this season last season or the season before have we been outclassed trust me we will be ok...no need for all this negativity in my opinion. If we do get relegated I will be gutted I do think the board should invest I think tanser should be given a chance at left back and don't believe we should of let Eastham go to Fleetwood but that's irrelevant as I don't make the decisions I support the football club and the players representing us on the pitch. Now the games I have been to I haven't seen any players not listening to Hill or doing what they want I think you might have made that up.if I attend a game and see 11 players not giving a fook about the shirt then fair enough but I aint seen that either
[Post edited 3 Sep 2016 21:02]
Down Again on 21:23 - Sep 3 with 1661 views49thseason

Down Again on 18:51 - Sep 3 by RobRAFC23

I know thats the problem

I think you will find that a lack of money is the problem.
Down Again on 21:38 - Sep 3 with 1606 viewsTVOS1907

Down Again on 20:29 - Sep 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Trouble is,we will need wins to get away from the bottom........we are already 12 (twelve) points behind Bolton after 6 games.

Draws aint good no more.

Bolton are top of the league. We weren't ever likely to be challenging with them.

We need to make sure we end up with more points than the team in 21st place, not 1st place.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Down Again on 21:43 - Sep 3 with 1593 viewsTVOS1907

Down Again on 20:37 - Sep 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Nothing we say or suggest on here is going to change Hilly's actions one iota.

Is this the Barnsley Syndrome.........?

One thing's for sure,his own Stock is falling as fast as Dale's.

And nothing we say on here should change the manager's actions, especially as there are so many conflicting opinions and suggestions.

What's the Barnsley Syndrome?

Down Again on 21:44 - Sep 3 with 1585 views442Dale

Down Again on 21:43 - Sep 3 by TVOS1907

And nothing we say on here should change the manager's actions, especially as there are so many conflicting opinions and suggestions.

Well, except 442. Literally and tactically.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Down Again on 21:46 - Sep 3 with 1580 viewsTVOS1907

Down Again on 21:44 - Sep 3 by 442Dale

Well, except 442. Literally and tactically.

Aye, except that.

Login to get fewer ads

Down Again on 23:52 - Sep 3 with 1375 viewsRosun

Down Again on 21:43 - Sep 3 by TVOS1907

Barnsley syndrome...
Like the Stockholm (not Stockport) syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome:
noun:
feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.

Like the feeling when Jim McNulty has kidnapped Hilly's dog or Joe Bunney is hanging out of the back of Hilly's cat.
Down Again on 00:06 - Sep 4 with 1351 viewsrochdaleriddler

So because hill has been successful in past seasons, he is now immune from criticism? We keep losing, we have strikers who are 'goal blind ' and defenders who can't defend. Not looking too promising is it? I predict relegation

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Down Again on 14:37 - Sep 4 with 1112 viewsnordenblue

Down Again on 00:06 - Sep 4 by rochdaleriddler

So because hill has been successful in past seasons, he is now immune from criticism? We keep losing, we have strikers who are 'goal blind ' and defenders who can't defend. Not looking too promising is it? I predict relegation

I predict a riot.....
Down Again on 14:48 - Sep 4 with 1088 viewsD_Alien

Down Again on 14:37 - Sep 4 by nordenblue

I predict a riot.....

Nah, we've got too much about us to react to that sort of tripe

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024