Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread 17:00 - Nov 11 with 11630 viewsjackharris

Venue: Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Date: Saturday 12th November 2016
KO: 7.45pm (UK time)
Live on Sky Sports HD
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 19:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 4567 viewsairedale

C'mon Wales! Wales, wales, Wales!!!
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:54 - Nov 11 with 4527 viewstrampie

It will be tough, Serbia have a lot of quality players like Ivanovic, Matic, Kolarov, Nastasic, Tadic and Mitrovic.

Come on Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 18:14 - Nov 11 with 4510 viewshammy

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:54 - Nov 11 by trampie

It will be tough, Serbia have a lot of quality players like Ivanovic, Matic, Kolarov, Nastasic, Tadic and Mitrovic.

Come on Wales.

Yes, a bunch of dirty barstewards !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 11 with 4484 viewsoldcob

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:54 - Nov 11 by trampie

Come on Wales.

Kolarov suspended I believe.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 18:55 - Nov 11 with 4482 viewsABERSWAN

Kolarov is suspended,ivanovic had hardly any game time this season and hates pace against him,so get at him Bale.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 4477 viewsCooperman

I'm going but I can't see us winning. A draw at best is my opinion against a very good technical Serbian outfit. If we are to win our midfield has to be at the very top of its game.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:11 - Nov 11 with 4454 viewsairedale

Come on Wales.

Very itchy aren't they.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 11 with 4441 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Play like they did against Georgia and it will be a result reminiscent of September 2011.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 11 with 4452 viewstaffpunk

There'll be lots of empty seats, despite it being an official sell out. A huge mistake having the Rugby and Football internationals on the same day, transport home will be a nightmare.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 11 with 4435 viewsBYMJacks

i am also going to the game tomorrow but am not very optimistic about the game hope im wrong but can see it being 3 1 to serbia
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 02:42 - Nov 12 with 4362 viewsjackharris

I'm looking forward to this match. I predict a 3-1 win...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 03:11 - Nov 12 with 4356 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 02:42 - Nov 12 by jackharris

I'm looking forward to this match. I predict a 3-1 win...

Agree. Wales have a good chance here,still favourites with the bookies.

I see FIFA have stopped them wearing poppies while England and Scotland defy the ban.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 07:03 - Nov 12 with 4329 viewsStarsky

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 03:11 - Nov 12 by Lord_Bony

I see FIFA have stopped them wearing poppies while England and Scotland defy the ban.

FIFA... such an upstanding accociation ... setting some great examples.
We gave football to the world and also liberated the world in 2 wars?
Lest we forget my arse.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 07:17 - Nov 12 with 4324 viewsRevJames

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 11 by taffpunk

There'll be lots of empty seats, despite it being an official sell out. A huge mistake having the Rugby and Football internationals on the same day, transport home will be a nightmare.

This.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 07:49 - Nov 12 with 4304 viewsshandyjack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 11 by taffpunk

they've put on an extra train for 00:03, so plenty of trains to get home on. Rugby for me then into a pub for the football

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 08:40 - Nov 12 with 4286 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Bale to score a brace, 2-0 Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 08:46 - Nov 12 with 4282 viewsJethroJack

Wales 3-2 Serbia...GB, Joey, Ramsey (shame that Ben is injured).
C'mon boys, we HAVE to win! 👌
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:50 - Nov 12 with 4234 viewsunion_jack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 03:11 - Nov 12 by Lord_Bony

What? No poppies?

Where have you heard this?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:28 - Nov 12 with 4209 viewstreboethjack

It's nice to have a match to look forward to for a change, used to be that I looked forward to the swans but not so much Wales games.

How times change!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 12:47 - Nov 12 with 4188 viewstomdickharry

Serbia very good technically but unpredictable,could be a draw.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 12 with 4099 viewstaffpunk

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 07:49 - Nov 12 by shandyjack

they've put on an extra train for 00:03, so plenty of trains to get home on. Rugby for me then into a pub for the football

Not to the Valleys unfortunately, gave my ticket away today.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 12 with 4091 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good luck tonight in a huge game! ESPN is showing on line here.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 18:56 - Nov 12 with 4044 viewsraynor94

With the Republic winning in Austria, this has become a must win game, a point won't be good enough

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 12 with 4012 viewsairedale

Wales
1Hennessey
2Gunter
5Chester
6Williams
3Taylor
7Allen
16Ledley
11Bale
10Ramsey
18Vokes
9Robson-Kanu
Substitutes
4Matthews
8King
12Fon Williams
13MacDonald
14Edwards
15Lawrence
17Cotterill
19Walsh
20Williams
21Ward
22Dummett
23Huws

Serbia
1Stojkovic
2Rukavina
6Ivanovic
19Maksimovic
5Nastasic
22Obradovic
17Kostic
21Matic
16Milivojevic
10Tadic
9Mitrovic
Substitutes
3Tosic
4Gudelj
7Tosic
8Markovic
11Radoja
12Rajkovic
13Mitrovic
14Mladenovic
15Pejcinovic
18Katai
20Pavlovic
23Jovanovic
Referee:
Alberto Undiano Mallenco
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:11 - Nov 12 with 4006 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 18:56 - Nov 12 by raynor94

With the Republic winning in Austria, this has become a must win game, a point won't be good enough

It's looking like letting those leads slip in Austria and against georgia will kill Wales chances in this group barring a miracle away win or two. Plus winning all the home games, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024