Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership 19:56 - Dec 27 with 11483 viewsSwansTrust

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/12/27/trust-board-statement-on-manager-and-owne

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:10 - Dec 27 with 1421 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:03 - Dec 27 by PURe_Evil

I'm confused, over the last few days people have been shouting people down telling them to leave the trust alone and aim their anger at Jenkins an ex-directors.

Now the trust has released a statement basically "coozying" up to Jenkins, and now those same people are supporting that?

Exactly....

Where's the true agenda eh?

Facking sycophantic pussies.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:10 - Dec 27 with 1420 viewsdobjack2

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 21:59 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

Unbelievable how sycophantic wimps on here can change their tune at the flip of a coin.

No spine.

You post some good stuff but you don't half get abusive when someone doesn't hang on your every word.

If I feel the trust board should be criticised I will criticise them: if I I agree with them I say so. Same as with you - I agree or disagree with you depending on what you post not that a post is written by you.
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:12 - Dec 27 with 1419 viewsNeathJack

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:06 - Dec 27 by Dewi1jack

Just as I was totally losing faith with the Trust and the apparent inaction. Better late than never, so well done

Distribute that statement to as many media outlets as is humanely possible.
If they can be convinced there's a sh1tstorm really brewing, they'll run with it and follow up

Print that statement on leaflets and distribute it before a game, handing out membership forms at the same time.
Sure plenty of Trust members will help out.
Try and get the Trust up to a high number of members and show the Merrycans that there are a far larger number 'waking up and smelling the coffee' than will be comfy, if co-operation isn't kept going forward

Push for the removal from employment of anyone who sold shares.
Just because they own shares doesn't mean they have to be employed!

Push for the immediate ban on ticket sales to previous directors who sold up, buying large numbers of tickets for Dutch organisations selling trips to Swansea.
Certainly he and any other now non shareholding ex directors never being allowed to sit in the Directors box either- can't stop shareholders having a ticket.
The rest can come and sit with the great unwashed in any stand.

And keep communicating with the members

Wales Online carrying it

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporter
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:14 - Dec 27 with 1408 viewsSoberBaker

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:06 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

The last thing I wanted to hear in any Trust Statement was for Jenkins ( vvanker!! ) to show strong leadership.

What next? - "we expect Dineen to lead from the front and use his vast experience of cappuccino and Mars bars in securing us that shiny new deal with Coca Cola!!

Makes me sick!!!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 22:09]

It's a diplomatic way of the trust giving Jenkins enough rope.

To be fair, I'd have done a similar thing if I were in their shoes.

AMOW

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:14 - Dec 27 with 1401 viewsPURe_Evil

Just as I was totally losing faith with the Trust and the apparent inaction. Better late than never, so well done

If they can be convinced there's a sh1tstorm really brewing, they'll run with it and follow up

Print that statement on leaflets and distribute it before a game, handing out membership forms at the same time.
Try and get the Trust up to a high number of members and show the Merrycans that there are a far larger number 'waking up and smelling the coffee' than will be comfy, if co-operation isn't kept going forward

Push for the immediate ban on ticket sales to previous directors who sold up, buying large numbers of tickets for Dutch organisations selling trips to Swansea.
Certainly he and any other now non shareholding ex directors never being allowed to sit in the Directors box either- can't stop shareholders having a ticket.

Did you even read it?

They're not pushing for any of the ex-shareholders to be removed from the club - they are asking for strong leadership from Jenkins.
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:15 - Dec 27 with 1378 viewsdobjack2

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:01 - Dec 27 by swancity

Most probably because it's again weak and completely fails to address properly the anger felt towards Jenkins Morgan etc

It's almost as though the recent events have been swept under the carpet.

We disagree on the weakness on the statement but agree Jenkins has to go. Trouble is convincing the majority owners of this and timing.
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:16 - Dec 27 with 1374 viewsPURe_Evil

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:14 - Dec 27 by SoberBaker

Oh right, clever, he'll hang the f*cking club while he's at it.
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:16 - Dec 27 with 1369 viewsjacksfullaces

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:10 - Dec 27 by dobjack2

You post some good stuff but you don't half get abusive when someone doesn't hang on your every word.

If I feel the trust board should be criticised I will criticise them: if I I agree with them I say so. Same as with you - I agree or disagree with you depending on what you post not that a post is written by you.

yeah, know you are frustrated second coming, but I think ultimately we all want the same thing.

no point picking fights about the way we get there, united we stand ....
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:17 - Dec 27 with 1366 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:06 - Dec 27 by jacksfullaces

I dunno if that is fair on this occasion.

we are in a big business here, not the playground, and the right language has to be used, the barrage of expletives came yesterday from the fans, the club knows the score.

the trust, insofar as they have the authority, have publicly stated that he needs to show leadership (i,e he hasn't to date) and ultimately that is a vote of no confidence.

as said by others, they can do no more, it us up to the majority shareholders to relieve him of his duties, not the trust.

the majority shareholders don't need anything more aggressive in business terms, it is over to them now to manage the %^&% out.

Its says anything but that. Who are you anyway? Phil S's other username?

"show strong leadership" i.e. he's not done to date?? It doesn't say that so leave the pathetic attempt at implications somewhere else.

Say it as Godden says it on here. - He colluded against the fans and acted deviously.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:20 - Dec 27 with 1337 viewsskippyjack

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:06 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

The last thing I wanted to hear in any Trust Statement was for Jenkins ( vvanker!! ) to show strong leadership.

What next? - "we expect Dineen to lead from the front and use his vast experience of cappuccino and Mars bars in securing us that shiny new deal with Coca Cola!!

Makes me sick!!!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 22:09]

Well we really haven't got a choice.. considering we're more or less Jenkins boss.. even though we didn't and couldn't really vote him out..

But we're well within our rights to tell the incompetent t*t to do his job properly.. and the other numpties to get their act together.. because the 'plan and review' before the season has well and truly f*cked it up.. they've taken their eye off the ball completely.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:23 - Dec 27 with 1317 viewsjacksfullaces

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:17 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

Its says anything but that. Who are you anyway? Phil S's other username?

"show strong leadership" i.e. he's not done to date?? It doesn't say that so leave the pathetic attempt at implications somewhere else.

Say it as Godden says it on here. - He colluded against the fans and acted deviously.

who am I?

been on the board a while, you can see my post history, none of it all that interesting I would think.

I see things differently to you on this, will be adding my own two pennyworth as/when I feel like it if it don't go the way I am reading it.

Will leave it there.
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:23 - Dec 27 with 1317 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:14 - Dec 27 by SoberBaker

And what if Jenkins gets another shot at the window and there we are Jan 31st parked in Falkirk.

Fair enough what you say but these statements are a chance to let the whole world what the fans are really feeling.

It shouldn't be about reading between the lines - if this gets out nationwide it will just look as if we're turning to our once hero to get us out of the mess - that he got us in!!!

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:29 - Dec 27 with 1284 viewsSoberBaker

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:16 - Dec 27 by PURe_Evil

I know Jenkins has acted the c*nt, but we are where we are for now.

I'm sure Jenkins' lottery bank balance hard on has died down now and I'm sure he didn't think this was the way it was all going to pan out so (for now).

I don't think he'll hang the club from here on in - I'm sure he'll want to make some sort of amends before he disappears. The trust have simply turned the screw.

It's going to be an interesting January window for sure.

AMOW

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:30 - Dec 27 with 1280 viewslonglostjack

All good things come to those who wait Dewi. I must admit I was losing patience myself but that's a good statement they've made there. You mostly have to go with your gut instincts in life because you don't have the inside info, I'm def not ITK but for me the Trust will always be the way forward. Need to keep an eye on them mind - otherwise they''ll end up like the Swansea Ratepayers Party did ;-)

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:32 - Dec 27 with 1268 views34dfgdf54

Very promising statement. Also well done to the American owners, seem to be coming to terms with the fact they need the trust and fanbase 100% behind them.

Next on the agenda - JENKINS OUT
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:34 - Dec 27 with 1256 viewsAngelRangelQS

The next month really is make or break for Jenkins.

We need to appoint a proper manager and Jenkins needs to stand back from having any involvement in signing players.

If this happens, maybe Jenkins can just about weasel his way into salvaging his position here. If not, then he's toast
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:39 - Dec 27 with 1228 viewsUplandsJack

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:23 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

And what if Jenkins gets another shot at the window and there we are Jan 31st parked in Falkirk.

Fair enough what you say but these statements are a chance to let the whole world what the fans are really feeling.

It shouldn't be about reading between the lines - if this gets out nationwide it will just look as if we're turning to our once hero to get us out of the mess - that he got us in!!!

Have to agree 100%....

The statement should have been used to nail OUR flag firmly & clearly to the mast.
#We Want Jenkins Out!!!
Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:40 - Dec 27 with 1228 viewsSoberBaker

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:23 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

lol @ Falkirk - that'll be the noose required.

I'm just trying to see this as objectively as I can. Our Trust need to show their teeth but they can't act like a toddler stamping their feet because they won't get taken seriously.

I think they've played it the best they can for now. Let's see what the coming weeks bring.

AMOW

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:44 - Dec 27 with 1200 viewsWatchman

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 21:29 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

Needs to demonstrate his leadership during the transfer window?!!

You'd have to have a massive agenda "not" to recognise that's an endorsement of his powers and flies in the face of everything we've been desperately crying out for.]

Its this man, his meddling and his arrogance that's got us into this mess in the first place.

It should have read we want a football man in to oversee any future transfer window and to keep the Roofer well away.

I'm confused here!

you should not be confused the statement says everything youou wanted and has called into question the recent decision makers thinking

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:50 - Dec 27 with 1157 viewsDewi1jack

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:14 - Dec 27 by PURe_Evil

Did you even read it?

They're not pushing for any of the ex-shareholders to be removed from the club - they are asking for strong leadership from Jenkins.

Yes I read it.
Did you read what I want doing, which is pushing for removal from employment and the ban on EX shareholders getting preferential tickets?
Seems quite a few others want that as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:50 - Dec 27 with 1152 viewsWatchman

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 21:41 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

OH FFS - Yet more apologising on behalf of anything remotely positive.

WE, THE FANS DO NOT WANT JENKINS TO SHOW STRONG LEADERSHIP

WE WANT HIM OUT OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB - OR AT LEAST, IF WE CANNOT ENFORCE THIS, MAKE IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR IT'S WHAT WE WANT!!

We all know he didn't appoint Bradley but he stupidly went on record as saying he did. He's facked up the last 3 managers and it's cost us millions, he's facked up the last 3 or 4 windows and it will cost us our EPL spot.

Strong leadership ?? A complete bollock dropped!!

sledgehammer to crack a nut don't forget to text LD your indignation fella

That is the best TRUST statement made for a long time anyone who questions it is in the pay of the sell outs

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:55 - Dec 27 with 1112 viewsDarran

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:16 - Dec 27 by PURe_Evil

Do you think the Trust were consulted on the sale of the club Pure Evil?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:58 - Dec 27 with 1095 viewsLoyal

Jenkins makes no comment about January, so I conclude by the 10th we will know if the lacky has any strategic planning or transparency to sign players and get us out of this fcking mess of his own making. If he doesn't I predict the walls to come tumbling down. It's all on his head, literally .

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:59 - Dec 27 with 1087 viewsSwansNZ

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:06 - Dec 27 by monmouth

I would like to have seen Jenkins unequivocally impaled on a hook in that statement and his accountability for where we are spelt out. Whatever the reasons, I'm disappointed not to see it. Under Jenkins our club has changed from a paragon to a laughing stock. I'd like that laid firmly and explicitly at his door.

Like others I'm confused whether the Trust wants to be more in or more out or is saying 'if we can't be more in, we want out'. To ask them to consider buying the shares and yet demanding more representation reads weirdly.

Despite that, I'm far more encouraged than I was before I read it.

“Steve and Jason both confirmed their desire not to issue any new shares during the course of this season”

That indicates to me that after May, new shares WILL be issued, thus making the % owned by the Trust less (as they would not be able to afford to buy them) and less valuable. So, the Trust probably needs to sell before such a thing happens. Possibly, a part sale might be good, if they can bank a few million and keep a place on the board.

I assume that the money raised in the issuing of new shares goes into the football club?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 23:01 - Dec 27 with 1067 viewsSoberBaker

Trust Board Statement on Manager and Ownership on 22:58 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Jenkins makes no comment about January, so I conclude by the 10th we will know if the lacky has any strategic planning or transparency to sign players and get us out of this fcking mess of his own making. If he doesn't I predict the walls to come tumbling down. It's all on his head, literally .

Firstly though, we'll know the true intentions by which manager they choose 👍

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024