Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) 16:59 - Mar 11 with 5664 viewsSgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 11 with 3312 viewsshandyjack

careful you'll be accused of making him an escapegoat

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:02 - Mar 11 with 3276 viewsOldjack

Bench warmer at best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:18 - Mar 11 with 3189 viewsjack247

We should have signed someone capable of playing his kind of game but better. Narsingh just looks like Barrow and I honestly don't know what to make of Ayew yet. Both seem like MOTD players
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 3199 viewsperchrockjack

that he starts is a disgrace.

I d suggest no other Prem League club would start him

Utterly inept

Utterly without saving grace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:21 - Mar 11 with 3189 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:02 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

Bench warmer at best

For a championship team

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:31 - Mar 11 with 3152 viewsJackUlation

Rout Out, Rout Out, Rout OUT.

Outledge , as useful as a chocolate fireguard.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:35 - Mar 11 with 3129 viewsTim_Harry

I said before the season started that we should have signed the entire Barcelona squad. We didn't and look where we are now.

Disgraceful!
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 11 with 3100 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:20 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Utterly inept

And the cheeky c*nt looked surprised and disappointed when he was subbed.

I don't how many times he's only had the keeper to beat, and fwcked it up every time.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 3073 viewsunion_jack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

I don't how many times he's only had the keeper to beat, and fwcked it up every time.

And missing chances like that becomes a habit hard to break.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 3023 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

First one, he is the only winger we have had since Pablo that would have got himself in that position it's not a coincidence he goes through (and invariably misses I know) far more than anyone else.

Second one was indefensible.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 3056 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:43 - Mar 11 by union_jack

And missing chances like that becomes a habit hard to break.

It certainly is.

Hello

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:52 - Mar 11 with 3026 viewstomdickharry

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:20 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Utterly inept

The two chances he missed today there is no excuse,hope that Mr Clement realises that the player is just not capable of performing at PL level,a huge mistake not playing Nairsingh after his display last week.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:57 - Mar 11 with 3001 viewsperchrockjack

Honestly thought we had a manager who saw through the jerk and conman Rotledge is . He really is

An abject player stealing a living out of our club

Why managers pick him at our club. Nowt surprises me

One thing for sure, he cost us today.... Really .

We cannot afford to start him

Why buy narsingh only to start rotledge .

Unforgivable .indefensible

But he is loved by some

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:59 - Mar 11 with 2994 viewsPokerface

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:31 - Mar 11 by JackUlation

Rout Out, Rout Out, Rout OUT.

Outledge , as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Thats a bit premature eh

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:01 - Mar 11 with 2945 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:57 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Honestly thought we had a manager who saw through the jerk and conman Rotledge is . He really is

But he is loved by some

The managers understand football far better than the fans. Even Bob. They all picked him regularly.

That he needs to be replaced isn't in question. Whether we have anyone at the club good enough, absolutely is.

Narsingh was Barrows replacement, not Routledges.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:04 - Mar 11 with 2962 viewsunion_jack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:57 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

But he is loved by some

I can only think that he thought that the partnership between him and Rangel would be more effective given Naughton was out. They've played together on many occasions and given Rangel's deficiencies it would be better to have someone he knew how they played.

Can't think of anything else, except maybe that we kept them at bay and intended to bring on Narsingh to get a late win. Well if so, that didn't go according to plan.

Losing 2 players in the first half meant of course we couldn't make an early substitution in the 2nd half but I'd like to have seen Narsingh on earlier.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:07 - Mar 11 with 2937 viewsperchrockjack

That s a concern

That would mean an aging ,slow ol warrior and a younger but even slower in thought player in front.

Meanwhile thecrest of the team compensates

If we re that lacking ,play three centre backs

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:07 - Mar 11 with 2937 viewsHighjack

I'd honestly prefer Patricia Routledge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:09 - Mar 11 with 2925 viewsperchrockjack

Not scousers again, highjack

She s a nice Birkenhead girl is Pat

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:14 - Mar 11 with 2893 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 17:45 - Mar 11 by jack247

First one, he is the only winger we have had since Pablo that would have got himself in that position it's not a coincidence he goes through (and invariably misses I know) far more than anyone else.

Second one was indefensible.

No good getting into positions if you are woefully unable to finish it off, not only that, his all round contribution to the team is very poor, and that's being very kind to him.

Hello

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:30 - Mar 11 with 2846 viewsJokeren1943

Said it last week. Routledge bring nothing to the current team.

Routledge no speed, no strengh, can't defend, can't cross and can't score.

Sadly.

Routledge is much better when defending with the ball. The current style of playing do just not fit him. And he is getting old.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 18:33]
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:33 - Mar 11 with 2798 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:14 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

No good getting into positions if you are woefully unable to finish it off, not only that, his all round contribution to the team is very poor, and that's being very kind to him.

I know. I'm never going to defend his finishing, it's abysmal. His all round contribution is more than you would get from Montero or Barrow, from the little I've seen, Narsingh or Ayew too. Managers don't keep picking him just because he is a good lad.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:46 - Mar 11 with 2779 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:33 - Mar 11 by jack247

I know. I'm never going to defend his finishing, it's abysmal. His all round contribution is more than you would get from Montero or Barrow, from the little I've seen, Narsingh or Ayew too. Managers don't keep picking him just because he is a good lad.

Well he wasn't picked the last game, and neither was he in the game Dyer got injured.

The guy is bloody awful.

Hello

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:52 - Mar 11 with 2724 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:46 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

Well he wasn't picked the last game, and neither was he in the game Dyer got injured.

The guy is bloody awful.

He was today and has been for the majority of the season. I wouldn't mind betting he gets more starts than Narsingh and Ayew from here on too.

I'm not disputing we need to replace him. I just don't think we have the players to do it at the moment. We definitely need a first choice right winger and arguably right back in the summer.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 18:55 - Mar 11 with 2742 viewsChrisSCFC

Burn him...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024