Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35870 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 8 with 2440 viewsjackportis

Utter utter garbage.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 8 with 2426 viewsJack123

Rubbish performance :(

libera nos a malo

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:50 - Apr 8 with 2415 viewsRevJames

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 8 by Starsky

They lost 5 on the bounce and then played us. It's the Swansea way
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 16:49]

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 8 with 2400 viewsmorningstar

It comes to something when i moaned to myself about 5 mins injury time when we're losing!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Apr 8 with 2272 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 8 by Jack123

Rubbish performance :(

Sadly, relegation is well deserved now.

No fight in the team.

No clue.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 8 with 2197 viewsexiledclaseboy

Somebody call the vet. This is cruel now.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 8 with 2195 viewsjasper_T

We're fcking sht
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 8 with 2167 viewsRunning_Man

gg, we are out
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 2156 viewsOldjack

1-0 We were slightly more piss poor than them ,aw well championship it is then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 2088 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Somebody call the vet. This is cruel now.

Yep. It would be the kindest way.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 8 with 2048 viewsStarsky

I've had enough. The players can all phuck off, including the manager, the old board and the new board.
I feckin hate the lot of them

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 8 with 2043 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Apr 8 by union_jack

Sadly, relegation is well deserved now.

No fight in the team.

No clue.

Said they're was no fight in this team last week and got pillaged on here, tune has changed now huh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Apr 8 with 1983 viewsswan65split

Toothless, clueless, pointless .......both team and Manager
Swear we were mid table not fighting relegation........local derby next season it is.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Apr 8 with 1957 viewsinspector

piss poor
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 8 with 1939 viewslegoman

At least there is a.positive. Collectively the players are around £250,000 better off than they were last week.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 8 with 1936 viewsmonmouth

F**k off you bunch of spineless c***ts from the manager down. Cowards and c***s, the lot of you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 8 with 1928 viewsGTCJack

Think it's the hope that is getting to us. Although it is almost there now
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 1913 viewsSospan_Fach

How the hell have we lost to that West Ham performance.
Even with us getting the better of the second half we didn't create a chance that was even close.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 1874 viewsAnotherJohn

Huge opportunity against an injury-ravaged West Ham and we ambled our way to a half-pace defeat. Clement does deserve credit for putting the wingers and Llorente on, but the midfield provided no worthwhile supply. Unfortunately Siggy, who has been so good for us, was as guilty as anybody. We look like relegation fodder.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Apr 8 with 1855 viewsStarsky

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Apr 8 by Sospan_Fach

Even with us getting the better of the second half we didn't create a chance that was even close.

We didn't get the better of them in either half

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Apr 8 with 1803 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Apr 8 by Starsky

We didn't get the better of them in either half

No chance, they are already in the beach.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Apr 8 with 1792 viewsswan65split

its us or Hull, I know where my monies going! ......fecking shyte.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 1761 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Apr 8 by Sospan_Fach

You just answered your own question.

We are not good enough for this league anymore.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Apr 8 with 1724 viewsbluenile

The writing was on the wall early on in the game. When you see a man with the ball and he can't find anyone to pass it to then you know that at least half the team are in hiding. A bunch of yellow bellies who didn't want to get involved and a captain who couldn't captain a boy scout group........What did we expect. It's been good while it lasted, but we're utterly doomed for the drop with this bunch of c***s, both on and off the field!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Apr 8 with 1680 viewsEdmundo

Think their defence and keeper must be thinking.....What were we worried about! 😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024